Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Unfortunately, her own ripped hubby didn't join in -- we would have gladly paid him a buck or two for a little strip show!

Please don't make me barf.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Not only is Brandi keeping her mouth shut on Twitter, but she isn't doing interviews, and I'd bet money she's being inundated with requests. Every print and web site is probably asking her to respond knowing people will read all the juicy shit. Brandi is playing it real smart, and it has to be driving the gruesome twosome crazy.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Not only is Brandi keeping her mouth shut on Twitter, but she isn't doing interviews, and I'd bet money she's being inundated with requests. Every print and web site is probably asking her to respond knowing people will read all the juicy shit. Brandi is playing it real smart, and it has to be driving the gruesome twosome crazy.
    It's about fucking time!
    Just Kill Me, Jazzy and Kittylady like this.

I would say it's more like Brandi is playing by the Donald's rules since she is still under contract.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Leann's publicist claims they “didn’t want to disrupt the boys lives by shooting at their real house.” But wait, when asked why they chose to do a reality show, LeAnn shared, “We wanted to be home with the kids". LIARS.

By home they meant LA, ie not on the road or on location for all those sold out tours and blockbuster movies they've been turning down.
    JWL and CelaLajeune like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Didn't Eddie say in an interview he has the OK on everything Leann posts. So how come he didn't see Bumgate till it was to late. Oh that's right. None of this crap is real.

I love the elf-on-a-beach phrase. It totally sums up where her career is right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA They package her new Greatest Hits, with the dance remixes, and you get both for under $12.

LeAnn Rimes Limited Edition CD Available at Walmart

LeAnn Rimes is a big name in the pop music industry. She is just 31 years old, but she won so many awards for her flawless music in a very short time.

The fabulous singer won two Grammy Awards, three Academy of Country Music Awards, two World Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award, one Dove Award and 12 Billboard Music Awards.

In fact, LeAnn Rimes is the youngest person to have ever won a Grammy. And she was also the first country singer who won the "Best New Artist" award. Till now, over 42 million units of LeAnn Rimes albums have been sold globally.

LeAnn Rimes released her 19th album titled "Dance Like You Don't Give A.…Greatest Hits Remixes" on Tuesday, August 5th. And this is the first remix album in the US by any Grammy Award winning singer.

This album features a remix of hit singles by famous DJs including: Kaskade, Dave Aude, Fear Of Tigers, Cahill, 7th Heaven, Digital Dog and many more.

And now Walmart has launched a limited edition 2 CD set that includes both new and old (unreleased) remixes along with LeAnn's original Greatest Hits.

LeAnn Rimes said, "I have such an eclectic group of fans across all genres of music. And when they request dance remixes, I am thrilled to be able to give it to them! There is such a talented group of DJs on this album and pairing it with my Greatest Hits CD seemed the perfect fit."

LeAnn Rimes Greatest Hits Limited Edition 2 CD set features 31 total songs. It is now available exclusively at Walmart for only $11.88.

LEANN RIMES – DANCE LIKE YOU DON'T GIVE A….GREATEST HITS REMIXES
    1.Gasoline & Matches (w/ Rob Thomas) (Dave Aude Remix)
    2.What I Cannot Change (Kaskade Remix)
    3.Crazy Women (7th Heaven Remix)
    4.I Need You (Digital Dog Remix)
    5.Help Me Make It Through The Night (Fear Of Tigers Remix)
    6.Spitfire (Fagault & Marina Remix)
    7.Can't Fight The Moonlight (Alias Remix)
    8.You've Ruined Me (Dave Aude Remix)
    9.How Do I Live (Cahill Remix)
    10.Strong (Cicada Remix)
    11.Nothin' Better To Do (Soul Seekerz Remix)
    12.Headphones (Headspinnerz Remix)
    13.Grace (w/ Crystal Method)

LEANN RIMES – GREATEST HITS
    1.Blue
    2.How Do I Live
    3.Can't Fight The Moonlight (Graham Stack Radio Edit)
    4.One Way Ticket
    5.Commitment
    6.I Need You
    7.Written In The Stars
    8.Unchained Melody
    9.The Light In Your Eyes
    10.On The Side Of Angels
    11.You Light Up My Life
    12.Nothin' New Under The Moon
    13.Big Deal
    14.Life Goes On
    15.We Can
    16.Last Thing On My Mind
    17.This Love
    18.Crazy

Read more at LeAnn Rimes Limited Edition CD Available at Walmart - I4U News
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

why don't i see spitfire in the greatest hits part .... oh that's the remixed stuff. the real 'bonus' part. i can't believe the last song is 'crazy'.

I really know nothing of Leann's career other than it is currently in the crapper, but were all 18 of those songs greatest hits for her? Has she really had that many hits?

This link shows her music that charted. She has charted 41 times. The only #1 hit was How Do I Live which also hit #2 for Trisha. BTW Trisha has had 5 #1 songs.

LeAnn Rimes Songs ••• Top Songs / Chart Singles Discography ••• Music VF, US & UK hits charts

I had never seen Trisha's comments about Leann doing the same song, at the same time. Yearwood's On The Rise After Winning Song `War' With Leann Rimes - Chicago Tribune

"I would not have chosen to go up against LeAnn Rimes," she says.

The battle occurred when makers of the film "Con Air" approached Yearwood about recording "How Do I Live" after, for whatever reasons, rejecting Rimes' version. Having no idea Rimes' recording was being contemplated for release as a single but wondering how she could expect to please movie executives who had just turned down "one of the most amazing voices who's selling a billion records a minute," Yearwood proceeded to record the song and make a video of it, regarding the chance as a "great opportunity."

It was while she was in Europe on a tour, she says, that she heard Rimes had done a video of the song, which nonplussed her. She wondered, she says, why anybody would do a video of a recording that wasn't going to be released as a single. Yearwood was still assuming the Rimes version wasn't going to be a single, because, she explains, "the Nashville rule is, if somebody has a song on hold, you don't record it.

"There's this kind of gentlemen's agreement that if somebody has it, you don't mess with it," she says. "But in this case I didn't think she had any kind of permission (from the film's producer's, Touchstone Pictures) to do that, so I wasn't worried about it. Then I'm in Europe and I start to hear that (the Rimes version) has been released to radio. Then our version comes out, and it's like it becomes this big battle between record labels."

Yearwood says she's "competitive with myself; I want to sell more records than I did the time before," but adds she doesn't feel as if she's in competition with peers. She describes herself as "a good little Southern girl" who prefers to avoid controversy and who was "horrified" when radio stations and even Country Music Television were playing the two versions of the song head-to-head and calling for votes on which version fans preferred.

Fortunately, she says, the flap eventually worked out, in that Rimes had some success with her record on pop stations while country ones embraced the Yearwood version and thus gave her career an unexpected shot of juice.
    Zooyork likes this.

Wow, that Walmart exclusive album description was written by Leann, right? She won SO many awards (2 Grammys and a Dove award!). Youngest Grammy winner! 42M albums sold...so far!! First GRAMMY WINNER to release a full remixed album!!

The 12 twitter fantards will go to walmart and buy and listen to both albums in the $12 set and tell Leann how their kids are begging them to bring them to hang out with Leann since the "new" albums are SO amazing. The meemaws who still love Blue and You Light Up My Life may buy her "new album" but will use the remix album as a plant pot coaster on the coffee table. Anyone who is a fan of the DJs remixing and buy to support them will use the Greatest Hits CD to maybe snort blow off of?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

How many times have her "greatest hits" been released and remixed and re-released? At least 3 or 4 times now, right?

Talk about polishing a turd.
    CL**, JWL, RealisticPerson and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information