Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I don't know how the writer of that crap can look him/herself in the mirror - no matter how much Leann pays. Leann getting dressed up (for her) always makes me think, "lipstick on a pig". When she's not dressed up I just think, "pig".
    Didn't LeAnn write it?

CL** and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    251K viewers last night.

Hahahahaha. What is that, 0.08% of the US population? Hahahaha
    RealisticPerson and Annie B like this.

Sounds about right. It's less people than attend the Indy 500.
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

Bronze Member

Poor Pimp Daddy Cibby-Bear... he used to bang models, now he bangs chip bags.
    Trixie and RealisticPerson like this.

OMG my 6 year old rocks. I just sat down after a shit day and decided I needed some laughs so will watch butt-gate. She said is this gonna be scary momma? I said, no momma never makes you watch scary shows. Then what is it about she said? I said its a fake show about fake people. Then she says "so they are not famous?" Ha ha nope sweetie! Not anymore, not with 250k viewers!
    Kittylady likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    Considering that she constantly wears skimpy bikinis that swallow her ass, I don't get why the "butt-gate" photo is an issue.
    It is not! The underwear covered more than half the pics she has exposed the world to willingly. And the kids, I do believe are with her on at least a few of those 'look at me' beach photo shoot articles she buys. Please, she can not even buy, write, or sell a scandal...lol. Of all the things ... Her butt *i typed all of this clutching my pearls! don't ya know
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Sounds about right. It's less people than attend the Indy 500.
    But it's almost 17 times the number of people who bought Spitfire, so success!

So I have watched the episodes of "Leann and Eddie". First of all....
    Her speaking voice...

It is so unbelievably grating... the most grating thing I have ever heard perhaps. Mouth full of marbles.

The other incredibly distracting thing about her is her eyes... evil and annoying. Cross-eyed or lazy-eyed (too hard to tell because they are so narrow)- in an extremely grating way. (And don't think I'm hating on people in general with those conditions- as I have mentioned in a previous post, my baby's doctor has a lazy eye and I find it makes her even more cute/beautiful then she already is.) Also, my 10-month old has a lazy eye sometimes and I find it really cute. Its just on Leann- that for some reason her eyes are gratingly annoying/odd to me.

I don't know if any others of you read Celebitchy, but there is a frequent commenter named Jayna whom I really respect. At first, everyone thought she was a Leann minion, but it did become apparent that was not the case- she was just a person who used to be a fan of Leanns, and was extremely well informed, and is no longer a fan but still tried to keep an open mind.

One thing she has always brought up, for several years now (long before this reality show), is that in her opinion Leann's speaking voice has changed. From what she described as 'sweet and with a slight country twang', to something 'hard, unappealing, and unrecognizable'- very distinctly since Leann got with Eddie.

Jayna always backs up her posts with evidence, and she has always included links to leann interviews pre and post-Eddie... I never clicked the links but I always remembered her bringing this up.

Anyways, after hearing the current incarnation of leann speak on this show- damn, her voice is so incredibly annoying to me. Props to Jayna for pointing this out for a while now.

Third thing..
    Eddie is NO prize. I have never found him attractive, but IMO this "reality show" definitely shows that he is NOT hot. AT all.
    Wonder if LeMann has seen recent pics of Dean. Probably not- because she's too self-involved but DAMN. Dean is HOT.
    Eddie- I would never even notice in a room.

And finally, I keep wondering- WHY did he agree to do this show.

We all know/think that he married Lemann for money. How did she convince him to humiliate himself like this? And wreck his chance of getting a sidepiece/respect/job again?

Also, based on this ridiculous show, its not like Lemann is a good actress or anything, but she is a WAY better actor than him!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    But it's almost 17 times the number of people who bought Spitfire, so success!
    You're right! I like your Leann style math. Even though it's a unicorn ass rainbows will always come out of it.

dont bring louiswinthorpe in to this

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    Eddie is NO prize. I have never found him attractive, but IMO this "reality show" definitely shows that he is NOT hot. AT all.
    Wonder if LeMann has seen recent pics of Dean. Probably not- because she's too self-involved but DAMN. Dean is HOT.
    Eddie- I would never even notice in a room.
    Thank you. Eddie is NOT HOT to me. If anything, I find him unattractive and repulsive. Maybe knowing he's an asshat contributes to my perception of his repulsiveness. Whenever I see an article or hear someone calling him hot, I am soo perplexed. I don't see the hot. The douche I see. But not the hot.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    Poor Pimp Daddy Cibby-Bear... he used to bang models, now he bangs chip bags.

So I googled the singer/songwriter that wrote 1st song Wewe (All about the bass) destroys in this stupid chip bag video. Her name is Megahn Trainor and her song will be the song of the summer. She is 20 years old and wrote all the songs on her debut album. The video just dropped and I can't embedded it - it's Vevo and damn she is adorable and talented. The video is retro and so fun and I hate most pop shit but she is cool. She started writing songs in Nashville right out of high school. I can see what Wewe was doing by covering her song. It's like Carly Rose all over. Trying to take the spotlight from this kid cuz I bet my my savings this girl will be HUGE and Wewe is so jealous of other successful singers - especially ones from Nashville. Since I can't embed the official video, here is Meghan singing the song live.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Leann does look quite a bit like Belinda (hahaha). But, Belinda actually looks better than leann, even accounting for present age differences, IMO.
    In other words, even though Belinda is 60-70s, and even though they look very much alike, I think Belinda is still more attractive than leann.
    I think it has to do with the nose. Belinda doesn't have the bulbous nose/ gaping nostrils Leann does. Also the chin/ jawline. Belinda is more feminine.
    Leann must have gotten those traits from Wilbur.

Does anyone know how far the #1 dance album has dropped? I'm guessing very far since it seems Wewe is trying to get attention again.... She's glamping this weekend with the boys and she just tweeted this bullshit:

mason & jake just told me spitfire is a catchy song lol #random (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...55475451699200)

Ahhh yes the song you wrote to trash their mother. I'm certain they think it's great. Just sit the fuck down twat. Meghan Trainor's song is catchy. Jealous much?

Look what's trending? It's not #1 dance album or your shart-stained butt!

NOW TRENDINGMeghan Trainor’s Catchy and Positive Debut Single Is Making a Run for Song of the Summer

Courtesy
    JULY 8, 2014 @ 1:03 PMBY: JENNIFER DAVIS

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information