Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

This reality show and her die-hard fans' responses are so fucking weird. I haven't watched but the talk seems to be that Leann accidentally tweeted a pic of her butt and pancakes that went viral? That's the staged scenario. But it never happened. Her fans follow her every movement; they know this never happened. But they're tweeting her tonight like this is real. What the fuck? I know they're all challenged but what the hell...they know this is staged. It's not real. It didn't happen. Why are these people acting like it's real?! How are they all this fucked up in the head and she's responding to them like this is a real thing?! This is all so strange!

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    This reality show and her die-hard fans' responses are so fucking weird. I haven't watched but the talk seems to be that Leann accidentally tweeted a pic of her butt and pancakes that went viral? That's the staged scenario. But it never happened. Her fans follow her every movement; they know this never happened. But they're tweeting her tonight like this is real. What the fuck? I know they're all challenged but what the hell...they know this is staged. It's not real. It didn't happen. Why are these people acting like it's real?! How are they all this fucked up in the head and she's responding to them like this is a real thing?! This is all so strange!
    They literally lap up whatever she says, because she's so real, fun, relatable. She's so cute and pretty and nice, so whatever she says is "truth". They seem to have missed the waffling and confusion everyone else has after their endless PR tour for the show and tweeting about it for over a year now. It was totally scripted with actors, a sitcom starring them, similar to I Love Lucy. Making fun of the tabloid stories and what people think they know about them. A satire. Then it was them in hilarious situations, making fun of tabloid stories, all the scenes she tweeted about them "being on set" and being exhausted from travelling and filming but it is worth it because the footage is HILARIOUS! The latest Fox interview says it was them letting the cameras see them in their real every day life, how they are just like us in spite of them being a Hollywood power couple dealing with paparazzi and tabloid LIES, and Twitter haterz. Now by the description of tonight it's totally fabricated stories based on reality? She has never trended on Twitter, the only selfies she has been reported on extensively were the "ab bone" anorexia pics. She gets comments about her fluctuating weight and wondering if it's booze, eating, pregnancy, laziness, steroids, depression, drug abuse by internet bloggers, who sorry to boost her massive ego are NOT tabloids or publications. They are random people giving their opinions, like Twitter or this site.

Bronze Member

Was this the best "scripted" storyline she could come up with? What happened to bikinis, heels, and cold syrup at poolside? So lame.

Of all the things the "haters" bash Eveleigh on, it certainly ain't her ass in a thong. Gross
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; August 8th, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
    CL** and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    And she tossed him aside like he was a hot potato in her hand, couldn't get rid of him fast enough, and never looked back. I can't imagine the pain of that also. You are blindsided by an affair and she's fallen madly in love with someone else, but it's how quickly they wash their hands of you and couldn't care less after it's over. You'd like to think they would miss you or want to talk to you or anything because of your history together even if they are moving on. Just some empathy for him. Nope, nothing. She was busy obsessing over Eddie and playing high school taunting with the soon-to-be ex-wife. Dean wasn't even on her radar anymore unless he said something about her good or bad to the press. She was more obsessed with Eddie's soon-to-ex and then ex and what she's up to than Dean and what he's up to.
    Dean seems to have successfully moved on. He remarried before Leann did, for example.
    Last edited by Charmed Hour; August 8th, 2014 at 05:47 AM.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

is this the Buttgate 'story' ?

LeAnn Rimes suffers 'buttgate' fallout after tweeting photo of her scantily clad derriere in embarrassing mix up on reality show

LeAnn Rimes has dealt with infidelity headlines, jibes about her weight and family feuds.
    But it was 'buttgate' drama that took centre stage on LeAnn Rimes' reality television show on Thursday.

The latest offering of VH1’s LeAnn & Eddie saw the country singer, 31, dealing with the fallout after she accidentally tweeted a photo of her own behind.

• SHARE PICTURE

+24

'Buttgate': LeAnn Rimes suffered an embarrassing fallout after mistakenly tweeting a photo of her backside on Thursday's episode of LeAnn & Eddie

But while her friends, family members and publicist expressed concern about the fact her backside was trending on Yahoo and Twitter, the 31-year-old blonde took it all in her stride.
    'The good thing is LeAnn Rimes’ affair is 14th on the list now on the Google searches,' she joked.
    LeAnn’s mistake occurred as she tweeted a photo of her breakfast pancakes – and inadvertently captured her scantily clad backside in the mirror behind her.

+24

Sexy chef: When LeAnn captured a picture of herself making pancakes she also nabbed a picture of her pert derriere in black lingerie as reflected in the mirror

+24

'What's wrong with me?' The singer lamented that she's the only person who can 'tweet a picture where you can fully see my a** in a thong in the mirror behind me'

+24

Spreading like wildfire: Although LeAnn deleted the picture from her Twitter other users had quickly picked it up

+24

Don't worry, be happy: The star's stylist Nicolas assured her she looked 'hot' in the accidental selfie

'I’m the only person I know that can take a selfie of pancakes and then tweet a picture where you can fully see my a** in a thong in the mirror behind me. What is wrong with me?' she said.
    The singer quickly removed the image from Twitter, but other users had already picked it up and the news spread amongst her inner circle.
    While stylist Nicolas assured her she looked 'hot', her mother Belinda seemed a little more worried.
    LeAnn Rimes' VH1 show trailer with sneak peek of 'buttgate'

+24

Worried: LeAnn's mom Belinda warned her daughter, 'Everybody's going to be so judgmental of all that. You know how people are'

+24

Whining Rimes: LeAnn confessed to her sympathetic husband Eddie, 'I just don't know how I end up screwing myself over and over again'

+24

A plus: The singer fell in love with Eddie while he was still wed to Brandi Glanville, but joked on Thursday's episode that 'the good thing is LeAnn Rimes' affair is 14th on the list now on the Google searches'

'What’s this I hear about you tweeting a picture of your butt on the Twitter?' she asked. 'Everybody’s going to be so judgmental of all that. You know how people are.'
    LeAnn said although she could handle the negative publicity, she was worried about her stepsons, Mason and Jake, seeing negative headlines.
    'I know I have not earned a lot of sympathy from the public and – honestly – I’m not looking for sympathy in this situation. This is 100 percent my fault. I take complete responsibility,' she said.

+24

She can take it: LeAnn admitted she had screwed up after tweeting a photo of her backside in the kitchen but added that she can take the heat

+24

Googlers: The singer, who is stepmom to Eddie's two sons Mason and Jake, fretted that they would see the embarrassing snap on Google

+24

Weight watcher: Eddie, meanwhile, said that he had to 'starve' himself for a magazine photo shoot

+24

Stress: Eddie was feeling pressure ahead of his Men's Fitness photo shoot after his assistant told him he'd need to strip down to swim trunks
    'I just don’t know how I end up screwing myself over and over again. I have a pretty tough skin when it comes to bad press, but I have two fantastic stepkids and it is scary to know that they can go to a computer and Google basically anything.'
    Publicist Kira told LeAnn: 'It’s not sex-tape bad but it’s not exactly the direction we’re trying to take your career and your image at the moment.'
    The pair quickly came up with a plan to turn the headlines around – and LeAnn persuaded husband Eddie Cibrian, 41, to let her tweet a photo of his backside.

+24

That's not on the diet: LeAnn dragged Eddie to the market to buy meat and fish for their barbeque

+24

Ribs, Italian sausages: Eddie rolled his eyes at all the food LeAnn was buying that he couldn't eat

+24

She wants all of it: Eddie said, 'When it comes to shopping, LeAnn doesn't have any restraint'

+24

Party hearty: Eddie refused food at the party while LeAnn enjoyed herself immensely over a frosty beverage

'You just saved my a**,' she quipped.
    While LeAnn was dealing with 'buttgate', Eddie was stressing about a Men’s Fitness magazine photoshoot after his assistant told him he would be stripping down to a bathing suit.
    'I’m in shape, but I’m two weeks out from being in a magazine without my shirt on. There’s got to be some kind of crazy diet,” he told his wife.

+24

No gain without pain: Eddie requested a spray tan to look more chiseled for his magazine shoot

+24

'I'm too old for this': Eddie hoped the hard workouts and not eating was going to pay off

+24

Not what he expected: Eddie found out the shoot required him to wear a suit not a bathing suit

+24

So hungry: The actor instructed his assistant to buy him some donuts and a hamburger for him to eat after the shoot
    'I’ve got to work out twice a day and I need to starve myself,' he insisted, pushing his breakfast pancakes aside and refusing orange juice.
    'You’re the one who’s starving yourself and I’m supposedly the one with the eating disorder,' LeAnn laughed.
    Taking his mission seriously, Eddie refused food at a barbecue party, threw himself into cross fit training and even requested a spray tan.

+24

Solution: LeAnn met with publicist Kira to discuss a plan of action following the naked butt Twitter debacle

+24

His and hers: LeAnn tweeted a photo of Eddie's backside to counter the fallout from her previous tweet

'I would rate spray tanning on the masculinity scale as maybe a little below a mani-pedi and slightly below a full body wax,' he cringed.
    But the former Sunset Beach star was left red-faced when he arrived at the shoot and discovered he would be wearing a suit in the form of shirt, jacket and trousers rather than a bathing suit.
    Glaring at assistant Terrell, he told the cameras: 'There’s a lot of things going through my head right now. Most of them are how many ways I could kill Terrell and how many things I could eat.'
    'Go get me some donuts and a hamburger and whatever else you can think of,' he told Terrell.

+24

Bedtime story: LeAnn thanked Eddie for helping her salvage her image, quipping, 'You just saved my a**'

+24

American pie: Eddie said, 'How can anyone not enjoy pie? Now, I want a different kind of pie' as LeAnn laughed

dougie likes this.

Bronze Member

Buttgate my ass....never happened. This must be the script part of "scriptality"....dammit, I forgot....the recent party line is that it is a real reality. I am trying to listen to your TRUTH, Mrs Cib, but if you keep changing it, it becomes confusing. I readily admit to not being smarter than the average bear.
    CL** and RealisticPerson like this.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Butt-gate??

needmeds, dougie, dksnj and 6 others like this.

This post has not been proofread

Ok, I didn't watch (I now have 3 episodes on the dvr that I'll probably never look at) but ok "Eating and Tweeting" haha we get it, you two are sooooo funny! Episode 4 and they're already having to make up fake drama about shit that never happened? I mean I know the buttgate is totally fabricated, not sure if Eddie ever had that photoshoot but am guessing that's bullshit too.

I know everyone thinks the Ilana blogger is a psycho but I do like to read her recaps because some of it is actually funny, IMO. Like this:

LeAnn has tweeted a picture of her breakfast because the people she pays to follow her on Twitter are interested in that shit. In the back of the pic is the reflection of her ass in a thong. She is mortified and canít believe she did that! The woman who regularly calls paparazzi to shoot her ass in a thong is embarrassed? Exactly how stupid is LeAnn to think we're stupid enough to buy this? One can only assume she is challenged mentally.

And sorry, but this made me laugh too. My apologies:

Eddie is going to do a photo shoot for a magazine. Really? Unemployed Married Actors Who Bang Whores Monthly? Good for him. He is told it is a swimsuit shot so he is going on a diet to get in shape. In 48 hours.

More hilarity at the link.

LeAnn and Eddie Week 4 Recap | Keeping It Real | Jewish Journal

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    Butt-gate?
    This is the only butt-gate (aka shart-gate) this twat has ever trended.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Ohhhhh...."Eating and Tweeting" and a scandal about showing her ass and a thong. So this is about Brandi again. This is Leann re-enacting Brandi's embarrassing drunk ass photos, but with their twist on it - like if she were to have something like this happen it would be in her role as mother/wife in the house making food for her family. She would be so mortified, "take responsibility", worry about the effect on kids, etc....

Considering that she constantly wears skimpy bikinis that are swallowed by her ass, I don't get why the "butt-gate" photo is an issue.
    Last edited by Catty; August 8th, 2014 at 07:37 PM.

Elite Member

So this explains why those bot accounts kept tweeting that comment multiple times per day. She still didn't trend though.
    I guess later we'll see some nonsense on the show about a Murphy Bed. What idiots!
    I guess Ed's diet didn't stick either.

Courtesy of VH1
    'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta'

"LeAnn & Eddie" is a dud with viewers, but reality series starring African-American casts continue to drive the cable network to some of the year's biggest primetime gains.

A version of story first appeared in the Aug. 15 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.

It is not a bad time to be VH1. Thanks to reality franchises Love & Hip Hop and Basketball Wives, the Viacom network is up 20 percent in primetime among adults 18-49 in 2014 — the biggest rise among the top 25 basic cable nets.

But three lackluster launches in July (LeAnn & Eddie, Candidly Nicole and Dating Naked) illustrate that VH1 faces an uphill battle to extend the success of shows starring African-Americans (and with primarily black viewers) to those starring white celebrities.

"The goal is to bring a general market audience back into the fold in addition to servicing our African-American audience," originals exec vp Susan Levison said earlier in 2014. That includes plans to broaden the network, continuing to focus on pop culture, music and nostalgia.

Of the latest crop, Dating Naked has been the only show to find a reasonable audience, averaging 758,000 viewers over the first few episodes. And, in fairness, most reality series don't rocket out of the gate. Love & Hip Hop dipped as low as 680,000 viewers during its first season.

Still, the dismal debut of LeAnn Rimes' docuseries (see below) does not bode particularly well for the similar September entry I Heart Nick Carter.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/race-ratings-vh1s-latest-launches-723427

dougie and DeliriumTremens like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Ohhhhh...."Eating and Tweeting" and a scandal about showing her ass and a thong. So this is about Brandi again. This is Leann re-enacting Brandi's embarrassing drunk ass photos, but with their twist on it - like if she were to have something like this happen it would be in her role as mother/wife in the house making food for her family. She would be so mortified, "take responsibility", worry about the effect on kids, etc....
    Yes at least LeAnn thinks about the chirrens! I'm surprised there was no mention of tampon strings...
    CL** likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information