Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Just the wild call of the Loser.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

So has VH1 ordered more episodes of her show?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    ^ What the heck was that?
    My God, that is low rent.

I couldn't understand anything she was yelling, so I stopped watching/listening at 1:42. So embarrassingly bad.

Bronze Member

I cannot stand her hand movements when she sings. It's not cool, it's not pretty, it's just stupid.

^ ITA. Between that and playing with her hair (extensions) it's very distracting. She has no stage presence at all.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    I cannot stand her hand movements when she sings. It's not cool, it's not pretty, it's just stupid.
    Her voice is great, but she has no stage presence at all. Weird gestures, contorted faces. Takes away from the music almost as much as her ugly personality.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

^ Ha! Jinx!
    Helena Handbasket likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I can't even bring myself to watch that shit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    Her voice is great, but she has no stage presence at all. Weird gestures, contorted faces. Takes away from the music almost as much as her ugly personality.
    Her voice may be great at times, but I don't think she's a very good singer. Every time I listen to one of these clips I wonder if I'm now officially old because I can't understand her. I read, probably here somewhere, that she's bragged about never having voice lessons. It shows. She's a lousy, lazy performer, which isn't a surprise since she's such a lousy, lazy person.

Eddie is such a try hard.

Silver Member

Did the tabloids call her fat or something? How are those songs 'inspired by the tabs'?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Her voice may be great at times, but I don't think she's a very good singer. Every time I listen to one of these clips I wonder if I'm now officially old because I can't understand her. I read, probably here somewhere, that she's bragged about never having voice lessons. It shows. She's a lousy, lazy performer, which isn't a surprise since she's such a lousy, lazy person.
    You're so right. Maybe it's more accurate to say she's got great natural talent which was never fully developed and now is squandered. It's laughable when she calls herself an artist or musician, or when she barfs up tweets to let everybody know she's "creating" with Barrell Clown. She's really just an entitled lounge singer who can't play a instrument.

JFC...for someone who has literally fuck all to do in her life, other than tweet and stalk her husband's ex-wife, for someone who had been in the biz (as she brags about in EVERY interview), how can she not remember any song lyrics? How does she expect to be an actress? What a fucking useless twat. If she was doing anythign impressive with her voice it might be forgiveable, but she is not 14 anymore and has lost most of the "talent" she had due to laziness and an over-inflated ego.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't know that it would be considered emotional abuse, but I do think Dean is very disciplined...I mean look at his body, you know he's dedicated to working out. I wouldn't doubt he pushed her to fulfill her commitments, and the spoiled child she is probably didn't like that.

When they split, she said in interviews that they just married too young, grew apart, blah blah. This was Dean's response:

Dean Sheremet Tells US Weekly:
    Age had very little to do with why we got divorced. I was very content and satisfied. I put myself on hold to funnel all my creative energy into her career and our marriage. I was willing to make the sacrifices necessary to have a successful marriage and further her career. I knew, and know, her better than anyone in this world… I was blindsided and shocked that she of all people would do this to the closest person in her life.”

- See more at: http://noahfairbanks.com/leann-rimes....GepEk1Lq.dpuf

And she tossed him aside like he was a hot potato in her hand, couldn't get rid of him fast enough, and never looked back. I can't imagine the pain of that also. You are blindsided by an affair and she's fallen madly in love with someone else, but it's how quickly they wash their hands of you and couldn't care less after it's over. You'd like to think they would miss you or want to talk to you or anything because of your history together even if they are moving on. Just some empathy for him. Nope, nothing. She was busy obsessing over Eddie and playing high school taunting with the soon-to-be ex-wife. Dean wasn't even on her radar anymore unless he said something about her good or bad to the press. She was more obsessed with Eddie's soon-to-ex and then ex and what she's up to than Dean and what he's up to.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Thread Information