Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Oh so Klum, Ambrosia, even Lohan have something that people want to see / know about? Where are their almost 5 million views threads on Gossip Rocks?
    I wouldn't know a thing about LeAnn Rimes if it wasn't for this thread. Up until it was started, the last thing I heard about her was that she sang that song "Blue". Seriously. I was shocked to know she had a fan club...let alone FANS.

The only reason this thread is so popular is because she's a psychotic woman who is obsessed with becoming her husband's ex wife. Everyone in this thread is here to laugh at her. The other celebrities you mentioned are normal compared to her. Even Lohan; normal compared to Rimes. Lohan's saggy tits and being a whore for hire isn't going to bring in the same interest as the anticipation of the day LeAnn Rimes finally loses her shit and skins Brandi alive and wears her Buffalo Bill style.

Okay this is my last post tonight I swear. So when I went to snoop on Wewe's twitter today I noticed it refreshed her total number of followers and it dropped like 10k in a day. Hmmm. I then saw a new post on this storify blog called Leann's Bio-mom that busted Wewe with a screen shot of dozens of her spam bot account followers posting the same fake tweet over and over. Ha ha busted. Dumb twat. I know all celebs use these bots and send spam tweets all the time, it's just funny that right after she got outed for spamming, viola - 10k followers POOF be gone!
    Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Oops let me re-state what I said.... Didn't mean to totally compare Hilary to Wewe. I read a lot of Hollywood gossip online and I get the rags too and poor thing has been making the Daily Mail daily rounds like Wewe with meaningless stories about her shopping and posting selfies. I swear she's on their every day she just seems a bit thirsty to me. she's cute and all just seems like she's stuck trying to transition from child star to adult and doing whatever she can to get media attention..... Kinda loke Wewe. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comparison.

There have been a lot pictures of her lately. She is hawking a new song, and it is shocking. I applaud anyone who can get through the first 30 seconds of product placement, teenage cuteness and the auto-tuned vocals. Here is a video if you'd like to take a look.

Sunnygirl likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What the hell did she do for attention during the years she was with Dean? AFAIK, she was pretty much off the radar then.
    My guess is that because it had been so long since anyone gave a shit about her she was mostly content with having Dean adore and run around after her. Then she kicked off the whole BFL thing by screwing Eddie and the attention she got was like a massive crack high. She was relevant again (in a Z-list whore sort of way) and she wanted MOAR!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think her #1 motivation is to rub into everyone's faces that she's fucking this hot guy and even got him to leave his wife and kids for her. Except he's not hot anymore and nobody believes or cares whether it's true luv 4 eva.
    rollo, czb, Jazzy and 4 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Hasn't she been tweeting about these "important" business meetings regarding music for the past two years? Wasn't she ready to sign with a new label, or it was going to happen real soon, and nothing has ever happened. Sad thing is, she doesn't remember what she tweeted a year ago or even six months ago. If she were smart, she would wait till after those very important meetings to make an announcement. Nothing ever comes of her meetings.
    I can't think of any other celebrity, who calls the paps when they have a business meeting. Usually they keep it quiet, until the contract has been signed. It's somewhat embarrassing for her, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Whats even more sad, this video was posted on YouTube as an official release from Leann's camp. Wewe posted the link on her TL today saying to check out the video for her new dance remix. Even senior citizen Cher shoots dance videos for her new songs and the only new video this lazy ass can shoot is of her running on the beach with Xmas elves to promote a handful of christmas shows??? This bizarre behavior is why she continues to be irrelevant in the music industry.
    Yeah, but shooting a professional video requires a camera and sound crew, director, editor, wardrobe, hair and make up people, who all want to get paid. Otherwise you end up with something like that elf-on-a-beach thing. If Curb isn't footing the bill, and Leann doesn't want to spend her and Eddie's combined wealth to invest in her career, then you have to use an old video.
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.

Gold Member

I think Dean produced and directed this old video which in it's original form had a kind of cool vintage look. Now look at claymation on an iphone or chased by Kiki-elf on the beach-low budget product.
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

^^I forgot how well rounded and talented Dean is. Dancer, producer, choreographer, songwriter, now chef. And. Look. At. Ediot.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ I think about how much work it must have been just to keep her reigned in and focused. He earned every penny of that divorce settlement.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I think about how much work it must have been just to keep her reigned in and focused. He earned every penny of that divorce settlement.
    Way back when it seemed there was a rumor going around that she had told someone (one of her Twitter fans/friends maybe?) that he was emotionally abusive. And it related back to him 'managing' her to get her to show up and perform, be on time, all that stuff. I don't know if that's true, but anyone else remember that?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Way back when it seemed there was a rumor going around that she had told someone (one of her Twitter fans/friends maybe?) that he was emotionally abusive. And it related back to him 'managing' her to get her to show up and perform, be on time, all that stuff. I don't know if that's true, but anyone else remember that?
    I don't. It could absolutely be true and he could be the biggest dick on the planet, but if LeAnn is the person saying he's abusive then I just wouldn't be able to believe it. Eddie seems like he'd be more of an emotional abuser than Dean. The constant striving to look like Brandi isn't just because of her insecurities.

it must be exhausting to be around her for any length of time, probably explains why she doesn't seem to have friends.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

I don't know that it would be considered emotional abuse, but I do think Dean is very disciplined...I mean look at his body, you know he's dedicated to working out. I wouldn't doubt he pushed her to fulfill her commitments, and the spoiled child she is probably didn't like that.

When they split, she said in interviews that they just married too young, grew apart, blah blah. This was Dean's response:

Dean Sheremet Tells US Weekly:
    Age had very little to do with why we got divorced. I was very content and satisfied. I put myself on hold to funnel all my creative energy into her career and our marriage. I was willing to make the sacrifices necessary to have a successful marriage and further her career. I knew, and know, her better than anyone in this world… I was blindsided and shocked that she of all people would do this to the closest person in her life.”

- See more at: http://noahfairbanks.com/leann-rimes....GepEk1Lq.dpuf
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    I don't. It could absolutely be true and he could be the biggest dick on the planet, but if LeAnn is the person saying he's abusive then I just wouldn't be able to believe it. Eddie seems like he'd be more of an emotional abuser than Dean. The constant striving to look like Brandi isn't just because of her insecurities.

it must be exhausting to be around her for any length of time, probably explains why she doesn't seem to have friends.
    When I heard it at the time, I took it more to be that he really wasn't, it's just how she describes people who don't enable her behaviors and who tell her no.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

^ What the heck was that?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information