Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

What the hell did she do for attention during the years she was with Dean? AFAIK, she was pretty much off the radar then.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    That's way more thought than I put into it, but if we're gonna go with obnoxiousness and ass-holery on display as a subcategory of attention whoring, then LeAnn is still the frontrunner. The Kardashians/Jenners have lost ground, but what we see of them seems way more real that LeAnn's fuckery, at least they film in their own houses and some of them actually get hired to do shit. Honestly, at this point even Lindsay Lohan looks more sane, which seemed impossible a year ago.

Let's be real. LeAnn has been at this for 5 years nonstop, she's consistently unlikeable, and she's not slowing down. There's no way anybody can catch up at this point.
    I don't know what the hell I was thinking, quite a few people I listed also put their obnoxiousness and / or ass-holery on display. Not sure if I see it as a subcategory or more of a Venn Diagram.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on the Kardashians seeming more real and Lohan looking more sane, although LeAnn would probably be thrilled to be considered the clear front-runner on a celebrity listing no matter how dubious.
    Flygirl and Annika like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ If you are referring merely to attention whoring and not putting one's obnoxiousness and ass-holery on display, there are several who are way ahead on LeAnn: Taylor Swift, Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon, Lindsay Lohan, Rita Ora, Alessandra Ambrosio, the Kardashian-Jenners and others. Then there are what I call the "seasonal" attention whores, people who you may not see all the time but when they are promoting a project or feeling neglected they start getting papped every day / every other day, examples are Hugh Jackman, Charlize Theron, the Garner-Afflecks and many more.
    I think I screwed up with my Hilarys. Duff does a lot of pointless DM articles but the worst offender is Hilaria Baldwin and her fucking yoga poses. Who. the. fuck. cares.

Dougie your list is pretty spot on but Reese? I actually forgot what she looked like since I don't see pics of her much since her arrest, mostly just pics of her with the kids like a real mom not like worthless fucking Kim K who doesn't even hold her baby but once a week. Wewe is definitely the Queen of Obnoxiousness and Assholery- which is a much better title for her stoopid dance album.

Speaking of her dance album....here's a video showcasing her sweet moves with a song off the #1 album.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Sunny, is that a new vid? She actually looks okay in some of this- the vintage-y look she did a lot when with Dean suits her.

That song sucks ASS tho WTF.

Bronze Member

^ Wasn't that video made when she was with Dean?

Needsmeds and Goldengirlie, the video is not new, just the song remix. This was shot during the Dean years or right when she met Ediot. I'm guessing since Wewe has no label and her last video she shot was done on an IPhone, all they could do with her new single was speed up the old video and lay the dance track over it. Whomp whomp whomp. They disabled the comments on YouTube for this video... Ha ha ha. Wonder what was posted????
    needmeds and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

That's an old video.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I don't know what the hell I was thinking, quite a few people I listed also put their obnoxiousness and / or ass-holery on display. Not sure if I see it as a subcategory or more of a Venn Diagram.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on the Kardashians seeming more real and Lohan looking more sane, although LeAnn would probably be thrilled to be considered the clear front-runner on a celebrity listing no matter how dubious.
    Seriously? You're comparing Leanne Rhimes to the "way ahead" Taylor Swift, Reese Witherspoon, Hugh Jackman, Charlize Theron, and the Gerner-Afflecks? Even the models you mentioned, Klum, Ambrosia, even Lohan (who is hardly a model) have something people want to see/ know about.

Losing credibility. Next dougie?
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.

Bronze Member

I figured. Thanks Sunnygirl. After the video, I was perplexed as to why she would have a choreographed dance number so I went and saw the original. Then I skimmed through some of her older "Dean years" video and I noticed that there's a recurring theme where she tries to be sexy. I didn't go through all of her videos, but it looked like she was attempting to transition into sex-kitten, pop performer, kinda like today's Taylor Swift.
    Zooyork likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Seriously? You're comparing Leanne Rhimes to the "way ahead" Taylor Swift, Reese Witherspoon, Hugh Jackman, Charlize Theron, and the Gerner-Afflecks? Even the models you mentioned, Klum, Ambrosia, even Lohan (who is hardly a model) have something people want to see/ know about.

Losing credibility. Next dougie?
    If the topic is attention whoring there are A-Listers who are attention whores. What are we suppose to pretend that Taylor Swift does not get papped pretty much every day? Are we suppose to pretend that Taylor Swift goes to the gym, works out and then gets perfectly coiffed and dressed before stepping out solely because she wants to look pretty for the drive back to her home or other destination?

I stated that "quite a few people I listed also put their obnoxiousness and / or ass-holery on display" but I did not specify, but I will cop to there being A-Listers who, in addition to being attention whores, may also be obnoxious and / or assholes.

Oh so Klum, Ambrosia, even Lohan have something that people want to see / know about? Where are their almost 5 million views threads on Gossip Rocks?

Elite Member

Reese Witherspoon is a bigger fame-ho than Leann?

Are you high?

a league of her own...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I figured. Thanks Sunnygirl. After the video, I was perplexed as to why she would have a choreographed dance number so I went and saw the original. Then I skimmed through some of her older "Dean years" video and I noticed that there's a recurring theme where she tries to be sexy. I didn't go through all of her videos, but it looked like she was attempting to transition into sex-kitten, pop performer, kinda like today's Taylor Swift.
    Whats even more sad, this video was posted on YouTube as an official release from Leann's camp. Wewe posted the link on her TL today saying to check out the video for her new dance remix. Even senior citizen Cher shoots dance videos for her new songs and the only new video this lazy ass can shoot is of her running on the beach with Xmas elves to promote a handful of christmas shows??? This bizarre behavior is why she continues to be irrelevant in the music industry.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Like I said, most of those other people actually have something going on in their lives/careers to promote. Falcor is like Heidi Montag or Phoebe Price - they want attention for its own sake, not because they have anything worth spruiking.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Why is LeAnn Rimes famous? I only know about her because of this thread. 2,545 pages, dedicated to everything LeAnne Rimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What the hell did she do for attention during the years she was with Dean? AFAIK, she was pretty much off the radar then.

she was on the mothership getting her sanity chips recapitulated.

Quote Originally Posted by cnynrnr View Post
    Why is LeAnn Rimes famous? I only know about her because of this thread. 2,545 pages, dedicated to everything LeAnne Rimes.
    leann's 'big fat liar' thread is a great place to let off steam, and see yourself as a much better person. leann is great at keeping you on track on what not to do to gain friends, popularity and posess social skills. i learn a lot here. and when i've had a shitty day leann gets my mind off my own problems/issues - cuz leann has serious psychopathy..
    Last edited by Annika; August 6th, 2014 at 11:02 PM.
    dougie and Zooyork like this.

Thread Information