Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Hasn't she been tweeting about these "important" business meetings regarding music for the past two years? Wasn't she ready to sign with a new label, or it was going to happen real soon, and nothing has ever happened. Sad thing is, she doesn't remember what she tweeted a year ago or even six months ago. If she were smart, she would wait till after those very important meetings to make an announcement. Nothing ever comes of her meetings.
    Godurugly likes this.

Nothing ever comes of her meetings.
    sounds like my office................conference room circle jerk.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    YUCK. just when i thought that a quilted chanel purse was the nadir of fashion, they manage to make it worse by putting fringe on it. *vomit*
    Ditto. Hillary Duff has that same fug Chanel bag. She's another thirsty fame ho like Wewe.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Ditto. Hillary Duff has that same fug Chanel bag. She's another thirsty fame ho like Wewe.
    I don't think Hillary Duff is anywhere close to the attention whore LeAnn Rimes is. I haven't heard a thing about that girl in forever.
    msdeb likes this.

I don't think ANYONE can touch Leanne in that regard.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I didn't get that either, she seems pretty low key to me.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Yeah, you hardly hear about her and she seems harmless

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I don't think Hillary Duff is anywhere close to the attention whore LeAnn Rimes is. I haven't heard a thing about that girl in forever.
    That bag looks equally ridiculous on Hilary, but she's nowhere near as much of an attention whore or narcissist as LeAnn. Plus, she has a new contract with RCA and released a single ahead of an album. Even if it tanks at least she actually got it done instead of dropping vague hints about it for 2 years.
    RealisticPerson and Yoko Ono like this.

Oops let me re-state what I said.... Didn't mean to totally compare Hilary to Wewe. I read a lot of Hollywood gossip online and I get the rags too and poor thing has been making the Daily Mail daily rounds like Wewe with meaningless stories about her shopping and posting selfies. I swear she's on their every day she just seems a bit thirsty to me. she's cute and all just seems like she's stuck trying to transition from child star to adult and doing whatever she can to get media attention..... Kinda loke Wewe. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comparison.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

If Hilary Duff's attention whoring has escaped the notice of many it's not due to lack of trying on Hilary's part. She may have other nice qualities but it seems like she makes an effort to stay in the public eye. So her and her husband's chummy uncoupling hasn't gotten coverage beyond the Daily Mail?

I dunno to me attention whoring in and of itself, even if it is a vice, there are worse vices for a celebrity to have than to put on a pretty frock and call the paps to take her picture or to show up at a pap hotspot like Craig's in LA or Chiltern's in London.
    Last edited by dougie; August 6th, 2014 at 05:19 PM.

Bronze Member

Oops let me re-state what I said.... Didn't mean to totally compare Hilary to Wewe. I read a lot of Hollywood gossip online and I get the rags too and poor thing has been making the Daily Mail daily rounds like Wewe with meaningless stories about her shopping and posting selfies. I swear she's on their every day she just seems a bit thirsty to me. she's cute and all just seems like she's stuck trying to transition from child star to adult and doing whatever she can to get media attention..... Kinda loke Wewe. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comparison.
    Not offended, kind of LOL that I ended up "defending" Lizzie McGuire. Obviously most celebrities are attention whores to some degree, but LeAnn is in a category all by herself. I honestly can't think of anybody who would even begin to come close.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ If you are referring merely to attention whoring and not putting one's obnoxiousness and ass-holery on display, there are several who are way ahead on LeAnn: Taylor Swift, Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon, Lindsay Lohan, Rita Ora, Alessandra Ambrosio, the Kardashian-Jenners and others. Then there are what I call the "seasonal" attention whores, people who you may not see all the time but when they are promoting a project or feeling neglected they start getting papped every day / every other day, examples are Hugh Jackman, Charlize Theron, the Garner-Afflecks and many more.

At least most of them have careers or something to promote.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ If you are referring merely to attention whoring and not putting one's obnoxiousness and ass-holery on display, there are several who are way ahead on LeAnn: Taylor Swift, Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon, Lindsay Lohan, Rita Ora, Alessandra Ambrosio, the Kardashian-Jenners and others. Then there are what I call the "seasonal" attention whores, people who you may not see all the time but when they are promoting a project or feeling neglected they start getting papped every day / every other day, examples are Hugh Jackman, Charlize Theron, the Garner-Afflecks and many more.
    That's way more thought than I put into it, but if we're gonna go with obnoxiousness and ass-holery on display as a subcategory of attention whoring, then LeAnn is still the frontrunner. The Kardashians/Jenners have lost ground, but what we see of them seems way more real that LeAnn's fuckery, at least they film in their own houses and some of them actually get hired to do shit. Honestly, at this point even Lindsay Lohan looks more sane, which seemed impossible a year ago.

Let's be real. LeAnn has been at this for 5 years nonstop, she's consistently unlikeable, and she's not slowing down. There's no way anybody can catch up at this point.

^^Seeeee....she's right! She's always the best and top of the list. The only one that matters!
    RealisticPerson and Sylkyn like this.

Thread Information