Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^Is why you should think before burning those bridges. Good PR for Curb as they come across as the "good guys" for "helping her out" even though she has consistently trash mouthed them since she was in her teens. And it's not like this latest endeavor is making them money.
    CL** and RealisticPerson like this.

Granted, I'm not up to speed on the dance music, but I've never heard of any of the other top ten. I'm kinda doubting any fans of that kind of music would be rushing out to download LeAnn Rimes. Did they put it in this category so it would chart better and get her more attention? I'm thinking it would probably die on the vine in the country category.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Psy-cho. Tabs and haterz just make up everything, right? No SWFing at all. Such lies.

Brandi Glanville’s top swimwear tips and picks
    May 23, 2012 by Brandi Glanville

Yeah bikinis!!! Finally something I believe I am an expert on! OK people, let's just start with my five ultimate rules for rocking a swimsuit and being "haute" poolside.

Rule #1: Tighten things up a bit
    First and foremost, guess what? A big bikini bottom only makes your booty look even bigger! Much like with pregnancy clothes, the bigger and looser clothing you wear only makes you look like a house.

If you want to look like you have a tiny bum, then rock a tiny bikini bottom, preferably one with side ties, like this one from Luli Fama. Side ties protrude out just enough to bring the eye of your onlookers out which in turn makes your waist look two inches smaller. It's all about proportions, ladies.

From: http://http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/960487/brandi-glanvilles-top-swimwear-tips-and-picks

-------------------------------
    LeAnn Rimes considering starting her own bikini line, says she's still a 'redneck'
    By
    Meaghan Murphy
    Published August 04, 2014

FOX411: Any advice on how to rock a bikini like LeAnn Rimes?
    Rimes: I think the biggest misconception about bikinis is that if you’re heavier, that you need to wear more coverage on your butt. It looks horrible on any woman. The skimpier the bottoms, the better your butt looks! If you look at pictures of women with bikinis that cover the whole butt, it just looks frumpy. Flaunt what you’ve got!

From: LeAnn Rimes considering starting her own bikini line, says she's still a 'redneck' | Fox News
    Last edited by Annie B; August 5th, 2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Too many words, fix wasted space

why doesn't leann just skin brandi already and make a suit of her to wear.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    why doesn't leann just skin brandi already and make a suit of her to wear.
    She hasn't already done that?

Despite how "excited" she is over this remix album, it was most likely a contractual obligation. Usually at the end of a long contract they'll spit out Best Ofs or remixes to fulfill the final release requirements. Besides if her deal is as bad as she claims, and Curb retains the masters they can probably keep putting out greatest hits forever, so long as they pay her royalties.
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

That makes sense but it mostly seemed odd to me that they would start that work (her and Barrell) months after the contract ended. All this talk about her freedom, weight lifted off of her, blah blah blah....when she's really still got albums with them hanging over head? Typical that she would paint the situation much different than it really is.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Psy-cho. Tabs and haterz just make up everything, right? No SWFing at all. Such lies.

Brandi Glanville’s top swimwear tips and picks
    May 23, 2012 by Brandi Glanville

Yeah bikinis!!! Finally something I believe I am an expert on! OK people, let's just start with my five ultimate rules for rocking a swimsuit and being "haute" poolside.

Rule #1: Tighten things up a bit
    First and foremost, guess what? A big bikini bottom only makes your booty look even bigger! Much like with pregnancy clothes, the bigger and looser clothing you wear only makes you look like a house.

If you want to look like you have a tiny bum, then rock a tiny bikini bottom, preferably one with side ties, like this one from Luli Fama. Side ties protrude out just enough to bring the eye of your onlookers out which in turn makes your waist look two inches smaller. It's all about proportions, ladies.

From: http://http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/960487/brandi-glanvilles-top-swimwear-tips-and-picks

-------------------------------
    LeAnn Rimes considering starting her own bikini line, says she's still a 'redneck'
    By
    Meaghan Murphy
    Published August 04, 2014

FOX411: Any advice on how to rock a bikini like LeAnn Rimes?
    Rimes: I think the biggest misconception about bikinis is that if you’re heavier, that you need to wear more coverage on your butt. It looks horrible on any woman. The skimpier the bottoms, the better your butt looks! If you look at pictures of women with bikinis that cover the whole butt, it just looks frumpy. Flaunt what you’ve got!

From: LeAnn Rimes considering starting her own bikini line, says she's still a 'redneck' | Fox News
    I'm embarrassed for her, even though she's not. How cringeworthy. She retains everything Brandi says and wears in her mind, and it might pop out a year later. She really by then thinks she thought up what she said or that she put together the outfit she's wearing. Poor LeAnn.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

What Ms. Fashionplate doesn't get is there is a big difference between a small cut bikini bottom, and a bikini bottom that's too small. But whether she's in a bikini or shredded shorts with boots, she always looks like a damn try-hard idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That makes sense but it mostly seemed odd to me that they would start that work (her and Barrell) months after the contract ended. All this talk about her freedom, weight lifted off of her, blah blah blah....when she's really still got albums with them hanging over head? Typical that she would paint the situation much different than it really is.
    It's tricky to explain and I've been out of that industry for a few years now, but even if a contract ends there still might be obligations from both sides. It just means she may not have to record anything (unless she chooses to) but they can keep releasing the recordings they already have. Hell, they could release albums of B-sides for the next 10 years and she may not have any input whatsoever.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Maybe they could have Piper Perabo go on tour lip-synching Leann's songs. Would probably get more attention then Leann's shows or albums marketed with her annoying "story", repulsive/unlikeable personality and fugly face.

Plus she's an actress so she could actually memorize all of "Leann's" lyrics without using sheet music or her iphone on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Um, unless I've missed it Brandi hasn't talked about her or Eddie in ages. LeAnn and Eddie talk about her far more than she talks about them. I mean, does she just not see that? Or are they the only ones allowed to comment on this triangle cluster fuck?
    They need her to talk so they can cry victim. Ever since they starting promo'ing this show they have taken shots at Brandi either in the promo's, on the show itself or during promotion. Poke, poke, poke. And she has stayed quiet. But you wait, the second she comments, Leann and those that defend her, will fill blogs and messages boards with their disgust. Brandi's one comment to this dumb duo's constant provoking will still be considered the worse crime. And Leann will happy as a pig in shit.
    RealisticPerson, rollo and Zooyork like this.

^^The fact that it's the ex-husband who fucked around on her and his mistress turned wife (and wallet since day one) shit-talking and "poking" at the first wife and mom of the kids makes them both look like complete kunts.
    RealisticPerson and dexknows like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Granted, I'm not up to speed on the dance music, but I've never heard of any of the other top ten. I'm kinda doubting any fans of that kind of music would be rushing out to download LeAnn Rimes. Did they put it in this category so it would chart better and get her more attention? I'm thinking it would probably die on the vine in the country category.
    My husband was a club dj for years and worked with Tiesto before - he made the top 10 and is well known. Diplo, Shrillex, deadmau, Avicii, Calvin Harris, they are all well known respected djs on the top 10. I'm sure they are shaking their fucking heads at Wewe's disaster. She actually got Kaskade to remix a song on the album and he's my idol in club/dance music not to mention a sexy beast. He must have needed the cash and took the job.
    Here's a pic of Kaskade. Yummy....

Last edited by Sunnygirl; August 5th, 2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Trixie, BuffyKatniss and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

For someone who ENDLESSLY brags about how talented she feels she is, as a songwriter and a singer and a performer (ha!) it offends me deeply that she calls in DJs to remix her self-proclaimied AMAZING! songs. Adele, who is praised as an amazing singer, as far as I know doesn't have every song she sings remixed to sell it 2 or more times. Celine Dion and Mariah Carey do not hire people to remix and use one or 2 snippets of lyrics to resell their recorded songs. For someone who thinks so highly of her own "blessed" singing talent, bitch need to sit down. She is verging on Paris Hilton "singing and recording" territory these days.

Sunnygirl...did you listen to his remix of What I Cannot Change on iTunes? Gah, it is so boring. The song worked as a syrupy, sung by a melodramatic psychopath, ballad but as a "dance song" is made of boring suck.
    Last edited by Annie B; August 5th, 2014 at 11:42 PM.

Thread Information