Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn Rimes arrives at LAX airport in style | Mail Online

Yee-ha! LeAnn Rimes arrives at LAX airport in style wearing ripped denim shorts and fringed accessories

By Kate Thomas
    Published: 04:06 EST, 4 August 2014 | Updated: 07:05 EST, 4 August 2014

She's one of America's most acclaimed country singers.

And LeAnn Rimes certainly looked the part in a casual, Western-inspired outfit as she touched down at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California.

The Can't Fight The Moonlight hitmaker made the most of her legs in pale blue denim shorts, which were ripped across the thighs and showed off a sizable section of skin.

Travelling in style: LeAnn Rimes looked cool and casual as she arrived at LAX airport on Sunday

She teamed the shorts with a Jimi Hendrix tee, a trucker cap and some seriously country accessories.

Sporting suede boots, a fringed leather bag and a tasselled tan jacket, LeAnn looked like she had just stepped off a ranch as she raced through the airport to get home to her husband Eddie Cibrian.

The 31-year-old star wore her blonde hair down in waves and hid her eyes behind big shades as she landed in from St. Louis, where she had been promoting the couple's new VH1 reality show, 'LeAnn and Eddie'.

She's a pro! LeAnn was unfazed by photographers outside the airport terminal and jumped into her waiting car
    Lord, who writes that drivel? It's beyond bad writing. It's gag worthy bad writing.
    Serendipity likes this.

LeAnn looked like she had just stepped off a ranch
    Sure it's ranchwear, absolutely. If the ranch is Insecurity Farms for Hateful Has-beens
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Working ranchers tend to favor tons of fringe, since they are dealing with farm animals and their bodily functions, urine and excrement clean up from barns and yards, birthing animals, hopping fences and quickly making sure gates are closed. Fringes are purely functional, for getting caught in machinery and farm gates and getting bodily waste to sticks to clothing more.

Ok.... question: Why are they claiming they are victims of anything? I ask this because my ex husband left my son and I completely out of the blue - just didn't come home one night and moved in with his skank a few months after leaving us, but he's crying to everyone that he's the victim in all this...?

Where do these cheating assholes come up with this??
    RealisticPerson likes this.

When you blame other people, you avoid looking in the mirror.

Hippie wear. This writer should be fired for even mentioning Jimi's name alongside "country". JFC!
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Bronze Member

A dance album goes perfectly with her announcement on twitter that they are asking her to be on DWTS....they've asked many times and she has been SOOOOOOO busy, but this time we'll see....from the whorse's mouth.
    coolade likes this.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Sneaky sneaky Darrell the greasy clown. He's tweeting Wewe has the number 1 album on ITunes.... Well she DID have the #1 album for a second on the dance chart- probably at midnight while he, Wewe and Kiki feverishly downloaded as many copies as they could. This morning her album dropped down to 2. Below is the total top 10. Oh and I spent 5 minutes previewing the songs ...... YAWN. You can tell this was put together quickly.

Heres is what Darrell posted first. Then below is the actual dance chart list. He cropped "Dance" out before the word Album.

Top 100 Dance Albums on iTunes

Money Sucks, Friends RuleDillon Francis

• Songs: 12
    • Price: $9.99
    • Genre: Dance
    • Release Date: August 5, 2014 New Release

Buy Album on iTunes

Dance Like You Don't Give A....Greatest Hits RemixesLeAnn Rimes

• Songs: 13
    • Release Date: August 5, 2014 New Release

Buy Album on iTunes

Gold Skies - EPMartin Garrix

• Songs: 5
    • Price: $3.99
    • Release Date: July 8, 2014

Buy Album on iTunes

New EyesClean Bandit

• Songs: 13
    • Release Date: June 2, 2014

Buy Album on iTunes

Random White Dude Be EverywhereDiplo

• Price: $8.99
    • Release Date: July 29, 2014

Buy Album on iTunes

TrueAvicii

• Price: $7.99
    • Release Date: September 13, 2013

Buy Album on iTunes

RecessSkrillex

• Songs: 11
    • Release Date: March 14, 2014

Buy Album on iTunes

A Town Called Paradise (Deluxe)TiŽsto

• Songs: 18
    • Price: $12.99
    • Release Date: June 13, 2014

Buy Album on iTunes

while(1<2)deadmau5

• Songs: 27
    • Price: $12.99
    • Release Date: June 17, 2014

Buy Album on iTunes

18 MonthsCalvin Harris

• Songs: 15

Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

How embarrassing. This has happened with a few of her releases. They debut in the Top 10 on the first day against older releases, then abruptly fall. She's been in the music business 20 years - she knows the drill. To act like this is pathetic.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

I wonder what that translates into in terms of sales - how many units were downloaded? I cannot see Leann doing DWTS. That would take time, commitment, and hard work. Within two weeks the poor little superstar would be forced to back out with the worst sprained ankle in history.

It sure would be a gamble for DWTS to have her. On the one hand, lots of haters would watch just to hope she falls on her ass or has a pity party meltdown. On the other hand, it's certain that she'd cause problems and delays with sprains, ebola, whatnot. Oh, and the tweeting. So much tweeting to be done. Her partner could just plan to catch up on his reading or have netflix marathons on his phone.

Elite Member

They started talking about work on this album just a few months ago, but her Curb Records deal ended in December 2013. But this is a Curb Records album. I don't get it. Did she make a huge deal that she was getting out of that contract, then go back to them to get them to finance this album? Or is that normal timing?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    She looks ridiculous. Suede boots with that outfit? In August? And a suede jacket (again, in August?) and purse too?
    The boots and shorts combo is so nasty. Does she ever wear flat shoes? Could she not find any heeled sandals or would that be too obvious? I think this is Wewe's attempt at appearing casual, low maintenance, etc. FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    They started talking about work on this album just a few months ago, but her Curb Records deal ended in December 2013. But this is a Curb Records album. I don't get it. Did she make a huge deal that she was getting out of that contract, then go back to them to get them to finance this album? Or is that normal timing?
    I wondered about that as well. She has some gig at The Abbey in West Hollywood (where the RHOBH are photogged on occasion) on Thursday and the ad says giveaways are being provided by Curb (giveaways that I am sure will include 10 CDs for each person attending, get those "album sales" numbers up). Maybe she has some sort of side deal with Curb regarding remixes of songs recorded while she was under contract, where Curb gets a chunk of any sales.

I wonder if her next "creative endeavor" is going to be a remix album off previously remixed songs, since she is aiming to be a dance music icon now. The next Kiley Minogue. Good luck with that Leann, Kiley is likeable.
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

I could see where they'd be involved, I guess, if it's songs they have some rights to, etc. But wouldn't they have to have some kind of contract for this continuing work they're doing together? And not to mention how she's trash-talking them and making a huge deal about getting out of work with them, while she obviously IS still relying on them and working with them. They must think she's such a crazy bitch and liar lying face.
    nothanks and mostroop like this.

Thread Information