Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Silver Member

um that spells SIBT not SHIT

I can totally be redneck with the best of them, and I can be totally as posh as possible.
    She does everything the bestest
    spinmonkey likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Please tell that interview is actually an article from the Onion.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

FOX411: Any advice on how to rock a bikini like LeAnn Rimes?
    Rimes: I think the biggest misconception about bikinis is that if you’re heavier, that you need to wear more coverage on your butt. It looks horrible on any woman. The skimpier the bottoms, the better your butt looks! If you look at pictures of women with bikinis that cover the whole butt, it just looks frumpy. Flaunt what you’ve got!
    Um no. Her ass looks terrible in those butt floss bikinis.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

So many words and she said absolutely nothing. What I got:

-she is whatever the people around her are, in other words she has no self or personality

-she wants to think about starting a bikini line, with the principle Brandi mentioned in Glamour or some such magazine, smaller bikinis make you look smaller/better

-she is influenced by all music so is thinking about planning to start creating a totally new genre of music. She is SO excited

-she is waiting with baited breath for Brandi to make a comment about her boring as fuck reality show. Yes, today it is them letting the cameras in to see their totally candid, unscripted reality show

Elite Member

haha. Yeah. Copycat extraordinaire is going to be a revolutionary creating new sounds! *eyeroll*

I also read somewhere that this week's episode title is a play on Brandi's book titles. Those two just cannot get off her jock!
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes arrives at LAX airport in style | Mail Online

Yee-ha! LeAnn Rimes arrives at LAX airport in style wearing ripped denim shorts and fringed accessories

By Kate Thomas
    Published: 04:06 EST, 4 August 2014 | Updated: 07:05 EST, 4 August 2014

She's one of America's most acclaimed country singers.

And LeAnn Rimes certainly looked the part in a casual, Western-inspired outfit as she touched down at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California.

The Can't Fight The Moonlight hitmaker made the most of her legs in pale blue denim shorts, which were ripped across the thighs and showed off a sizable section of skin.

Travelling in style: LeAnn Rimes looked cool and casual as she arrived at LAX airport on Sunday

She teamed the shorts with a Jimi Hendrix tee, a trucker cap and some seriously country accessories.

Sporting suede boots, a fringed leather bag and a tasselled tan jacket, LeAnn looked like she had just stepped off a ranch as she raced through the airport to get home to her husband Eddie Cibrian.

The 31-year-old star wore her blonde hair down in waves and hid her eyes behind big shades as she landed in from St. Louis, where she had been promoting the couple's new VH1 reality show, 'LeAnn and Eddie'.

She's a pro! LeAnn was unfazed by photographers outside the airport terminal and jumped into her waiting car

Read more:
    LeAnn Rimes arrives at LAX airport in style | Mail Online

She looks ridiculous. Suede boots with that outfit? In August? And a suede jacket (again, in August?) and purse too?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

1. There she goes with the unscripted word again. WHICH is it?
    2. Posh- um yeah, enough said
    3. Didn't she just say in interview one if the boys saw her on T.V. and made a comment, again which is it? They see the shows on or not?
    4. I think this list helped me feel better when confronted with her clusterfuck of dialogue

of course it's scripted. ALL reality shows are. who doesn't know this?....for those that don't- the pope is catholic and bears shit in the woods.......

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

FOX411: Do you let your step-kids (Eddie’s sons, Mason, 11, and Jake, 7, with ex-wife and “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville) watch the show?
    Rimes: They haven’t watched the show. But like (on the episode where I return to Tennessee), I feel totally comfortable letting them watch. They already are exposed to so much outside our home. We don’t let any magazines inside our house when it comes to tabloids. We don’t ever turn on the TV and watch "E! News" or anything like that with them around because you never know what’s going to pop up. We didn’t go out of the way to dig at anyone. It’s how we deal with all of that in our life and how we joke about that in our life. You either go crazy because of all of it, or decide to take it on and laugh about it and just go, “How ridiculous is all of this? This is just insane that this is our life.” We don’t take ourselves so seriously."

Riiiight, LeAnn. Except the part of your show that's completely DEVOTED to the tabloids 'you won't let the Boys see'... including screen shots of all the tabloid covers. And, of course...the major portion of your shit-show that consists ENTIRELY of Brandi-bashing. Bitch is certifiable.

FOX411: Have you heard from Brandi since the show has aired?
    Rimes: Like, privately? No. We actually don’t speak, really. Eddie and her talk over email about the kids, but other than that-- no. She’s free to say anything she wants, and she does. So she’ll talk about it, eventually.
    Um, unless I've missed it Brandi hasn't talked about her or Eddie in ages. LeAnn and Eddie talk about her far more than she talks about them. I mean, does she just not see that? Or are they the only ones allowed to comment on this triangle cluster fuck?
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Um, unless I've missed it Brandi hasn't talked about her or Eddie in ages. LeAnn and Eddie talk about her far more than she talks about them. I mean, does she just not see that? Or are they the only ones allowed to comment on this triangle cluster fuck?
    Short answer: YES.

They dance around the issue, but isn't the bottom line that they just want to be the only ones that talk?
    They say such stupid shit like Leann never engages, which we all know is a lie. Or that Leann won't have conversations or counseling with Brandi because Brandi will tell everyone - as if some of the drama we know about this relationship hasn't come from Leann herself and her 80,000 tweets. If you take away all the delusion, I think the answer is just as simple as that...they only want to tell their version of the story. Seems like textbook narcissism.

Elite Member

FOX411: Have you heard from Brandi since the show has aired?
    Rimes: Like, privately? No. We actually don’t speak, really. Eddie and her talk over email about the kids, but other than that-- no. She’s free to say anything she wants, and she does. So she’ll talk about it, eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Their disappointment is palpable. Leann and Eddie had definitely counted on free publicity from Brandi with built-in validation of their victimhood. It would be sad, if it wasn't so funny.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    The Can't Fight The Moonlight hitmaker made the most of her legs in pale blue denim shorts, which were ripped across the thighs and showed off a sizable section of skin.
    Nice to see that they are getting a little more up-to-date with Can't Fight The Moonlight (2001) instead of constantly referring to her as "the Blue singer" (1996). After all this is 2014...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information