Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No, their child will be called slits.
    Jesus, I misread that as, "Their child will be called sluts." Not entirely inappropriate considering the parental DNA, though.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Calico your avi right next to that picture is perfect - the cat looks like its holding in a barf.
    CelaLajeune likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No, their child will be called slits.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    he'd be blind!!!!!

Funny how when she spoon feeds a story to People the facts are outright lies, known because she can't ever shut the fuck up. The house they filmed in and the yard they allowed a photographer to take posed pics in is NOT their house. It's the Malibu rental they filmed the show in. Also, VH1 cameras never followed them, it was a production crew hired by Cuntry Cuban productions, via Leann's wallet. VH1 bought the completed show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Calico your avi right next to that picture is perfect - the cat looks like its holding in a barf.
    I am holding a barf. Those two are so ridiculous. Someone on the radio was talking about how funny it is everyone is team Bloom because nobody can stand Bieber, and he couldn't think of anyone who could make people pull for Bieber in a fight. The guy is obviously not one of the 300,000 people who watch Leann and Eddie or he would have instantly thought of Ed.
    RealisticPerson and rockchick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    The guy is obviously not one of the 300,000 people who watch Leann and Eddie
    You're being generous.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

This reminded me of those dancer "aerial" pics all over Eveleigh Rose's account. How much you want to bet Eveleigh spent half of the photo shoot jumping to create these ballet dancer/model aerial poses?
    CL** and rollo like this.

Elite Member

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian in VH1 Reality Show 'LeAnn & Eddie' : People.com

People Exclusive
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian on Their Very Public Romance: 'We Just Click'

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes
    Andrew Macpherson

By Lynette Rice
    @lynetterice
    07/31/2014 03:30PM

The photographers are all over LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian these days – but this time, they've invited them.

The tabloid targets have welcomed VH1's cameras into their Los Angeles house to shoot LeAnn & Eddie, giving the duo a chance to dispel misconceptions about their romance. The country singer and the actor (who most recently starred on TV Land's Hot in Cleveland) married in 2011.

"People are always wanting to make it a story of me being a homewrecker and trying to take someone's kids," Rimes, 31, tells PEOPLE. "They take the love I have for my family and twist it around in some weird, sick way."

Although their series won't feature Cibrian's kids – Mason, 11, and Jake, 7 – from his previous marriage to reality star Brandi Glanville, he says it will show how fiercely devoted he is to his singer wife.

"The biggest global misconception would be that we're not two people who are really in love with each other, that there are ulterior motives to our relationship," says Cibrian, 41. "But people just don't get it. Hopefully people will get a chance to see how we just click."

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian in VH1 Reality Show 'LeAnn & Eddie' : People.com

This time they invited them, this time???? L always invited them, nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Funny how when she spoon feeds a story to People the facts are outright lies, known because she can't ever shut the fuck up. The house they filmed in and the yard they allowed a photographer to take posed pics in is NOT their house. It's the Malibu rental they filmed the show in. Also, VH1 cameras never followed them, it was a production crew hired by Cuntry Cuban productions, via Leann's wallet. VH1 bought the completed show.
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    This reminded me of those dancer "aerial" pics all over Eveleigh Rose's account. How much you want to bet Eveleigh spent half of the photo shoot jumping to create these ballet dancer/model aerial poses?
    I forgot about those! I am sure they were her inspiration for this sad shot.

One thing that make me know that E is aware of the tabloids, and the on-line back lash is that he is now keeping his beer gut & moobs covered.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Anyone whose ex wife requested $40,000 per month in support has / had a doggone good career. Anyone who sold a home for over $4 million before he turned 35 has done well for himself, you don't have to be A-List actor or musician to be a high income earner in the entertainment industry.
    if you are dealing blow on the side

Hell no it is not expensive to support Eddie and his two kids! Not that there is anything wrong with it but Ed and the Squints reek of Target, whereas Dean reeks of Armani and other higher end labels. LeAnn was going to live in a nice home regardless, LeAnn was going to drive nice cars regardless and LeAnn was going to travel and take vacations regardless, and she's going to have a man with her, that's already been factored in going back to when she was a teenager. When LeAnn lived with Dean they had / were building a mega mansion in Nashville and also had / leased a home in LA, in either Brentwood or Bel Air. I'm not 100% sure but I think that it was the LA home that was featured on Cribs. And IIRC back in the day when she was really balling, LeAnn bought a Bentley for herself and a Ferrari which her then (live-in?) boyfriend Andrew Keegan drove.

Of course roles don't come as easily to Eddie as when he was 25, but Eddie gotten 46 acting credits since Northern Lights, the movie where he met LeAnn. If you add in the eight episodes of LeAnn and Eddie, that's 54 credits. He was reportedly paid $100,000 per episode for The Playboy Club and shot seven episodes, and was paid $60,000 per episode for CSI: Miami. I don't think that his income for 2012 and 2013 were nearly as high as it was for 2010-2011, but I don't think that the Bank of LeAnn is being tapped into significantly to pay Eddie's obligations. I think LeAnn spends money on the kids for things like vacations and school clothes but that is what good bonus moms do, plus it's not like the Squints are a total money pit, the pap pictures with them contribute to the Cibrian-Rimes income stream.
    loved his part as a masseuse in 'living out loud' (anyone remember that? no me either)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yep, I don't blame her but askin' and gettin' are two different things. So we're supposed to believe $40k was reasonable for super in-demand actor Eddie when Denise Richards, who divorced the highest paid actor in television (at the time anyway) walked away with around $50k a month for 2 kids? Yeah, riiiight. Eddie himself is claiming he overpaid her, so I guess that kinda speaks for itself.
    not overpaid, just paid to fuck off. it was probably good at first with leann's supplemental 'get lost' payment. now it's gotten to be too much on their budget.

Silver Member

Okay. I'm bored and watching the show. I missed the second one last week but saw the first one. The best part of this show is Wilbur. LeAnn would come across so much better if it were six years ago and she had s hint of her southern accent and didn't sound like a 40-year-old smoker when she talks and still had traces of her southern sensibility. That's long gone. There's no sweetness to her voice when she talks that probably most older fans remember her by. Hell, Brandi has a softer voice than LeAnn. Poor Eddie is trying for all it's worth to make his day interesting with Wilbur, but it's boring watching. I just like Wilbur's good old boy one-liners.

I do like her in that talking head segment looks-wise with the blue dress on and part of her hair pulled back. That dress on The Grand Old Opry isn't that flattering. I liked the second song, but her voice never sounds good on Spitfire. I don't know why she insists on singing it. And she never does a soundcheck on her mini tours? I've never heard of a singer and their band not doing a soundcheck.

I do think their relationship is not the trainwreck everyone thinks it is. I think it probably is decent at times, great at times, and pretty crappy at times also and sometimes a trainwreck. I also think Eddie isn't going anywhere.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Then they deserve to lose money.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Okay. I'm bored and watching the show. I missed the second one last week but saw the first one. The best part of this show is Wilbur. LeAnn would come across so much better if it were six years ago and she had s hint of her southern accent and didn't sound like a 40-year-old smoker when she talks and still had traces of her southern sensibility. That's long gone. There's no sweetness to her voice when she talks that probably most older fans remember her by. Hell, Brandi has a softer voice than LeAnn. Poor Eddie is trying for all it's worth to make his day interesting with Wilbur, but it's boring watching. I just like Wilbur's good old boy one-liners.

I do like her in that talking head segment looks-wise with the blue dress on and part of her hair pulled back. That dress on The Grand Old Opry isn't that flattering. I liked the second song, but her voice never sounds good on Spitfire. I don't know why she insists on singing it. And she never does a soundcheck on her mini tours? I've never heard of a singer and their band not doing a soundcheck.

I do think their relationship is not the trainwreck everyone thinks it is. I think it probably is decent at times, great at times, and pretty crappy at times also and sometimes a trainwreck. I also think Eddie isn't going anywhere.
    This show isn't really where I would go to determine whether it's a trainwreck or not. It's scripted and acted. Their interviews are horribly scripted and rehearsed. Not real enlightening on their relationship. Though definitely enlightening on how big of a douche and dork Eddie C. is. The guy just oozes uncool to me. And he seems to not only be hung up on discussing Brandi but shares the trait of pathological delusional liar with Leann.

After the initial reaction of "wtf could they be any more obsessed with Brandi" it kinda looks like interest has fizzled. And that is really where the failure is for them. I don't think this show is going to change anything for them significantly. Not a lot of people will feel different about them and will still consider them irrelevant. It is too boring, and is not enough of a trainwreck (bc of being scripted) to get a ton of viewers or media buzz - and by buzz I don't mean their regularly scheduled rehearsed PR cutesy interviews where they repeat the same lines over and over. So the show will end and it will be same old same old. Pap setups, same 'no one cares about you' from the public, same failed albums scenario, same 2- minute guest appearances on low-rate sitcoms for Eddie, maybe Tyler Perry will continue to throw him a bone here and there.

So maybe that will get to them. I think we all thought, well...I thought...that it would be enough of a trainwreck and embarrassment that that would freak Eddie out and cause arguments. But it's just not. It's just there and no one cares. Will that get to them? Who knows. They seem to be deluded enough to keep trying the same thing over and never getting different results, so I'm sure they'll just plod along and try the next thing to win over the public and convince them they're the greatest love story ever. Maybe finance their own movie this time. Maybe write a book.

I can't believe you guys are watching these two shit-apples. They're the most boring assholes ever.

Them being homewrecking whores is the most interesting thing about them, and it's NOT enough to make me watch. Fuck that.

I'm watching Archer reruns and I'm highly confident it's better quality TV by miles.

I'm guessing that Andrew Macpherson (who took that pictures of LeAnn) photoshopped her into the air like that. But I'm sure she'll tell her five fans she really did jump that high into the air.

Silver Member

just caught some of episode 2 in a rerun.. it is clear that they are acting. nothing about this seems like "reality". i pretty much couldn't tell the difference between this and "northern lights". it doesn't even come across as slightly reality tv. it just seems like a cheap tv movie. beyond that, Leann is just so... unattractive. and Eddie is such a typical L.A. douche. there is nothing realistic about their relationship.
    i will give them the benefit of the doubt tho. i showed a picture of them to my father when he was visiting and asked him if he thought Eddie was out of Leann's league and he said no. he didn't think Eddie was good looking at all. he thought they were both kind of gross lol

Thread Information