Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

No, their child will be called slits.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

he'd be blind!!!!!
    CL** and sluce like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

^^LOL. Yeah, I really don't see him turning down roles, didn't he play a horse (oh the irony) on that series with Betty White?

He can choose to try to spin this any way they want, but when you look at the roles he has gotten recently, you can rest assured that the studios are not all clamoring for E to play the lead in many of their shows/movies.
    The only one who seems particularly enamored with him is Tyler Perry, and I question his judgment as he seems to really like Kim K too.

Bronze Member

Chucky would be a nice name for future offspring, judging by the kindness emanating from its sires.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Anyone whose ex wife requested $40,000 per month in support has / had a doggone good career. Anyone who sold a home for over $4 million before he turned 35 has done well for himself, you don't have to be A-List actor or musician to be a high income earner in the entertainment industry.
    Yeah, he sold it for $4 million but he only paid $2 million and that was during his longest running tv gig, Third Watch. Did he turn around and buy a bigger house? Nope, he and Brandi downsized into a smaller, less expensive house. ($2.5 mil, and not that it's anything to sneeze at, but an indication he wasn't raking in the same money anymore.) And sold that one at a loss.

There will always be actors and entertainers who hit it big for awhile or get lucky with a long-running show, overspend and lose it all. I think LeAnn came around at just the right time for ol' Eddie.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Oh God, can we please not go down a path where we even consider or entertain the idea that Eddie Cibrian is a relevant actor or successful actor that anyone cares about? Puh-leeze. It's not even debatable. It's Eddie fucking Cibrian.
    I feel like the squinty shitty tv show should probably subtract 6 credits from his resumé.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Anyone whose ex wife requested $40,000 per month in support has / had a doggone good career. Anyone who sold a home for over $4 million before he turned 35 has done well for himself, you don't have to be A-List actor or musician to be a high income earner in the entertainment industry.
    People usually ask for a lot more in terms of support than they'll actually get. It's a bargaining point and as such they don't want to start too low and get even less out of the deal. Secondly neither Eddie or Brandi showed themselves to be blessed with financial smarts during the time they were married and I'd guess that by the time they'd paid off the mortgage, any debts secured against the property and other outstanding bills there wouldn't have been a great deal left. Brandi herself has said that they constantly lived beyond their means during the marriage so I think it would be fair to say that Eddie was close to being a broke ass bitch when his sugar mama offered him a way out following Brandi throwing him out.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    People usually ask for a lot more in terms of support than they'll actually get. It's a bargaining point and as such they don't want to start too low and get even less out of the deal. Secondly neither Eddie or Brandi showed themselves to be blessed with financial smarts during the time they were married and I'd guess that by the time they'd paid off the mortgage, any debts secured against the property and other outstanding bills there wouldn't have been a great deal left. Brandi herself has said that they constantly lived beyond their means during the marriage so I think it would be fair to say that Eddie was close to being a broke ass bitch when his sugar mama offered him a way out following Brandi throwing him out.
    So when Ed is talking about HIS and Leann's "combined wealth" (I see what he did there) it includes...his 2 Harleys, the car Brandi's dad restored, and half of he and Brandi's wedding china? I don't care how big his dick is, that is NOT a catch Falkor you fucking idiot. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    46 acting credits since Northern Lights? Please. imdb only shows 42 acting credits for his entire career. Of course they're not counting each and every episode he did or the reality show. Let's face it, his acting career has been spotty at best since he hooked up with LeAnn. He had 25 episodes on CSI Miami which ended in 2010, the Playboy Club failure, but other than that, a handful of episodes on crappy cable shows, a Lifetime movie, and 2 movie bit parts.
    I agree. He's had 12 acting parts since Northern Lights, and one (or more) were as a guest on TV shows, like Hot in Cleveland. So, yeah, he's not a hot commodity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Yep, I don't blame her but askin' and gettin' are two different things. So we're supposed to believe $40k was reasonable for super in-demand actor Eddie when Denise Richards, who divorced the highest paid actor in television (at the time anyway) walked away with around $50k a month for 2 kids? Yeah, riiiight. Eddie himself is claiming he overpaid her, so I guess that kinda speaks for itself.
    Butterfly likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Caught them on E! News here in the UK. God, I can't believe I spent 2 minutes watching that shit fest.

Wanted to say that it's rather telling that when the hosts of E! played that fake real headline game, all of the real headlines were from National Enquirer and Leann knew all the real headlines.

This post has not been proofread

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian in VH1 Reality Show 'LeAnn & Eddie' : People.com

People Exclusive
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian on Their Very Public Romance: 'We Just Click'

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes
    Andrew Macpherson

By Lynette Rice
    @lynetterice
    07/31/2014 03:30PM

The photographers are all over LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian these days – but this time, they've invited them.

The tabloid targets have welcomed VH1's cameras into their Los Angeles house to shoot LeAnn & Eddie, giving the duo a chance to dispel misconceptions about their romance. The country singer and the actor (who most recently starred on TV Land's Hot in Cleveland) married in 2011.

"People are always wanting to make it a story of me being a homewrecker and trying to take someone's kids," Rimes, 31, tells PEOPLE. "They take the love I have for my family and twist it around in some weird, sick way."

Although their series won't feature Cibrian's kids – Mason, 11, and Jake, 7 – from his previous marriage to reality star Brandi Glanville, he says it will show how fiercely devoted he is to his singer wife.

"The biggest global misconception would be that we're not two people who are really in love with each other, that there are ulterior motives to our relationship," says Cibrian, 41. "But people just don't get it. Hopefully people will get a chance to see how we just click."

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian in VH1 Reality Show 'LeAnn & Eddie' : People.com
    Last edited by dougie; July 31st, 2014 at 07:41 PM.

Oh crap I almost forgot it's shitshow night, guess it can join last week's unwatched episode on the dvr while I watch Last Comic Standing. Maybe I'll check it out later to see the "reality" version of her relationship with daddy Wilbur. I wonder if we'll get some bonus live action maniacal laughter when she poses on the Wrecker.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.

That People Mag article is complete bullshit. Leann & Ed are desperately trying to rewrite history. Nothing more.

Like he's training a seal.

Thread Information