Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Divorce settlement with Dean aside, I bet that Eddie Cibrian was among LeAnn's easiest and cheapest acquisitions.
    I don't really get this. Isn't it expensive to have to support Ed and his two kids (and by implication his ex wife?) especially if he has lost his career as an actor?

Bronze Member

Factor in the cost of plastic surgery to look exactly like a Monet version of the ex, the cost of 5 years Worth of laxatives and adderall, the payouts to sidepieces, ipads to B haters and all the identical purchases to fully SWF......doesn't seem like much of a bargain.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

I know and it will continue for years in the marriage and the eventual divorce settlement so I'm not seeing the bargain here but a continuing money pit.
    Butterfly and RealisticPerson like this.

Eh, LeAnn is used to paying for all the men in her life, starting with her daddy, then Keegan, then Dean. (Yeah, she had to pay him off in the divorce, but I consider that his back pay for putting his life on hold for all those years.) Then of course she got the real prize, Eddie.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I don't really get this. Isn't it expensive to have to support Ed and his two kids (and by implication his ex wife?) especially if he has lost his career as an actor?
    Hell no it is not expensive to support Eddie and his two kids! Not that there is anything wrong with it but Ed and the Squints reek of Target, whereas Dean reeks of Armani and other higher end labels. LeAnn was going to live in a nice home regardless, LeAnn was going to drive nice cars regardless and LeAnn was going to travel and take vacations regardless, and she's going to have a man with her, that's already been factored in going back to when she was a teenager. When LeAnn lived with Dean they had / were building a mega mansion in Nashville and also had / leased a home in LA, in either Brentwood or Bel Air. I'm not 100% sure but I think that it was the LA home that was featured on Cribs. And IIRC back in the day when she was really balling, LeAnn bought a Bentley for herself and a Ferrari which her then (live-in?) boyfriend Andrew Keegan drove.

Of course roles don't come as easily to Eddie as when he was 25, but Eddie gotten 46 acting credits since Northern Lights, the movie where he met LeAnn. If you add in the eight episodes of LeAnn and Eddie, that's 54 credits. He was reportedly paid $100,000 per episode for The Playboy Club and shot seven episodes, and was paid $60,000 per episode for CSI: Miami. I don't think that his income for 2012 and 2013 were nearly as high as it was for 2010-2011, but I don't think that the Bank of LeAnn is being tapped into significantly to pay Eddie's obligations. I think LeAnn spends money on the kids for things like vacations and school clothes but that is what good bonus moms do, plus it's not like the Squints are a total money pit, the pap pictures with them contribute to the Cibrian-Rimes income stream.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Hell no it is not expensive to support Eddie and his two kids! Not that there is anything wrong with it but Ed and the Squints reek of Target, whereas Dean reeks of Armani and other higher end labels. LeAnn was going to live in a nice home regardless, LeAnn was going to drive nice cars regardless and LeAnn was going to travel and take vacations regardless, and she's going to have a man with her, that's already been factored in going back to when she was a teenager. When LeAnn lived with Dean they had / were building a mega mansion in Nashville and also had / leased a home in LA, in either Brentwood or Bel Air. I'm not 100% sure but I think that it was the LA home that was featured on Cribs. And IIRC back in the day when she was really balling, LeAnn bought a Bentley for herself and a Ferrari which her then (live-in?) boyfriend Andrew Keegan drove.

Of course roles don't come as easily to Eddie as when he was 25, but Eddie gotten 46 acting credits since Northern Lights, the movie where he met LeAnn. If you add in the eight episodes of LeAnn and Eddie, that's 54 credits. He was reportedly paid $100,000 per episode for The Playboy Club and shot seven episodes, and was paid $60,000 per episode for CSI: Miami. I don't think that his income for 2012 and 2013 were nearly as high as it was for 2010-2011, but I don't think that the Bank of LeAnn is being tapped into significantly to pay Eddie's obligations. I think LeAnn spends money on the kids for things like vacations and school clothes but that is what good bonus moms do, plus it's not like the Squints are a total money pit, the pap pictures with them contribute to the Cibrian-Rimes income stream.
    Cribs showcased her Nashville home.

^Thanks, I was just coming to correct that.

http://m.mtv.com/shows/episode.rbml?...&episode=89719

LeAnn Rimes
    Country singer LeAnn Rimes and husband Dean invite us into their Nashville love nest. Leann decorated the "man room" for hubby Dean. It comes complete with Playboy and a nude woman's portrait on the wall. One of LeAnn's favorite rooms is the music room with her beloved piano. They have his and her's sides of the marble bathroom with a tub big enough for the two of them--woo-hoo! The fun room includes a pool table with actual tournament balls. Finally they show us their country patio complete with custom name-engraved rocking chairs. They bid us farewell, retreating for alone time in the luxurious home that they rarely get to enjoy

46 acting credits since Northern Lights? Please. imdb only shows 42 acting credits for his entire career. Of course they're not counting each and every episode he did or the reality show. Let's face it, his acting career has been spotty at best since he hooked up with LeAnn. He had 25 episodes on CSI Miami which ended in 2010, the Playboy Club failure, but other than that, a handful of episodes on crappy cable shows, a Lifetime movie, and 2 movie bit parts.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Hmmmm...wonder how many times Leann has seen her dear beloved Daddy since she went to his place to get an episode for her stupid show so she could keep pretending she is so "country" and such a country girl. This was back in Sep I believe, so almost a year? She's such a piece of lying shit. And yes. The one who put out the stories about him being such an awful awful man was HER.
    Just saw the clip from the interview. Holy shit, she's crazy. No accountability for anything.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I'm tickled at how you insist on continuing to refer to the kids as 'the squints', doug. Everyone who's been on this board since the beginning of this now-boring-as-fuck BFL saga knows the squinty ones are Falcor and Ed.

Hell LR has been referred to as 'squinty-eyed' here (and on a couple of boards that served as precursors to this one) for about as long as she's been around! It's always been one of her defining physical characteristics. Even as a 14 yr old chubster.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

yeah, don't call those kids sqints. their correct names are 'mouthbreather' for the big one, and the small one is either 'fucker' or 'dick', apparently he goes by both.
    dougie likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    46 acting credits since Northern Lights? Please. imdb only shows 42 acting credits for his entire career. Of course they're not counting each and every episode he did or the reality show. Let's face it, his acting career has been spotty at best since he hooked up with LeAnn. He had 25 episodes on CSI Miami which ended in 2010, the Playboy Club failure, but other than that, a handful of episodes on crappy cable shows, a Lifetime movie, and 2 movie bit parts.
    Individual episodes do count, otherwise an actor who appeared on a hit show for its entire run would have parity with an actor who did a one episode guest spot, or an actor in an recurring role. I used the term credit because it is more easily understood, but IMDb uses the term title. Yeah you can say that Eddie's recent acting career has been spotty, but it's really been spotty in the 2 1/2 years since The Playboy Club got cancelled. Eddie managed to snag two choice jobs when he was the jerk with two small kids caught cheating multiple times, turned jerk who shamelessly paraded around with his former mistress now girlfriend/fiance/wife.

I think that a big part of Eddie's recent career decline is the stink that comes with being the lead in a show that got cancelled after a few episodes. His demand has also taken a hit because he's aged out of hot, young stud-dom. MMV but I think that Eddie could have worked more than he has since 2012, but is not taking lengthy out of town roles because of his children, his insecure wife won't let him, yadda yadda, and with him not being the sole breadwinner in his current household, him working or not is not the difference between keeping a roof over his and his kids' heads.

Elite Member

Oh God, can we please not go down a path where we even consider or entertain the idea that Eddie Cibrian is a relevant actor or successful actor that anyone cares about? Puh-leeze. It's not even debatable. It's Eddie fucking Cibrian.

Anyone whose ex wife requested $40,000 per month in support has / had a doggone good career. Anyone who sold a home for over $4 million before he turned 35 has done well for himself, you don't have to be A-List actor or musician to be a high income earner in the entertainment industry.
    Last edited by dougie; July 31st, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    yeah, don't call those kids sqints. their correct names are 'mouthbreather' for the big one, and the small one is either 'fucker' or 'dick', apparently he goes by both.
    Hey, he can call 'em whatever he wants. I'll just keep being amused. There's squint potential for sure in the one who most resembles Ed.

Now if Ed and Falcor were to breed? (Again, assuming for the sake of argument that Ed hasn't been snipped) Then you'd have a kid worthy of carrying on the squint legacy!
    Bindi likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information