Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Leann Rimes is a big fat liar.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    They're being interviewed on The Talk right now, and you've pretty much nailed the interview so far...oh, and all the co-hosts are sooo kissing ass.
    I never watch that show but yeah I had to go to their site to see it. Kiss ass indeed. But the best part, LeAnn crying about her dad, oh it's sooo good to show him how he really is, he's been made out in the press to be such a horrible bad guy. Ummmm and who made him out to be a bad guy? Could it be YOU???
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

It seems Leann's twitter friends are convinced Brandi watches their show because of this:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanvilleJul 27

Know of anyone else's notice but not had Twitter feud with ANYONE so for this to keep getting said I'm highly frustrated

Do they really think that's the only way she would know they keep saying this about her? It's been their mantra for every radio/tv/print interview. LOL.

Elite Member

Oh please, the whole 'twitter feud is all one sided', has been in print, said constantly in interviews by these two liars, printed in way too many interviews (as in they have been interviewed way too many times) and retweeted about 1,000 by Leann's stupid twitter bots. Brandi would have to be living in a hole to not have heard their lies.

But they are right about it being one-sided, they are just lying about which side keeps trying to start it.

Hmmmm...wonder how many times Leann has seen her dear beloved Daddy since she went to his place to get an episode for her stupid show so she could keep pretending she is so "country" and such a country girl. This was back in Sep I believe, so almost a year? She's such a piece of lying shit. And yes. The one who put out the stories about him being such an awful awful man was HER.
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

Silver Member

brandi wouldn't watch this crap. if it makes US want to puke it would probably make her truly ill. why would she put herself thru that? they aren't worth the misery they cause. of course leann and her "friends" sit around pining for brandi to watch. nut jobs.
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

Elite Member

I guess since leann always watches Brandi on Real Housewives, she figures that Brandi is as interested in her life as she is in Brandi's. Not so.

When I started in this thread I thought that he was miles out of her league. But after seeing them in action on the show, I have to say that that gap has shortened tremendously to the point that I think she can do better, at least somebody cooler. He comes across as a complete jackass and she not as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    It seems Leann's twitter friends are convinced Brandi watches their show because of this:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanvilleJul 27

Know of anyone else's notice but not had Twitter feud with ANYONE so for this to keep getting said I'm highly frustrated

What...what the actual fuck does this even say?
    Flygirl, dilligaf and manningmsj like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

well I wouldn't go so far to say she can do better, but I'd definitely agree she didn't marry up.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    What...what the actual fuck does this even say?
    hahaha. It took me a while, but bypassing the typos and twitter shorthand, I think it says: (don't) know of(if) anyone else's(else has) notice(d) but (I've) not had...
    Annika likes this.

Silver Member

seeing him in all of these interviews and having watched brandi on rhobh for a few years, i find it hard to believe those two were ever together, let alone married for a decade with two kids. they must have truly been completely different people back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Is this the one?

Stars Without Makeup: LeAnn Rimes Can't Do ANYTHING Right

7/28/2014 10:00 AM PDT, by Emily Trainham

This reasonably lovely little image here is LeAnn Rimes without makeup: cute, right? Despite any annoyance that she may bring you, you have to admit that she possesses the ability to look nice. But one thing she doesn't possess, friends, one very, very important thing, is the ability to be anything other than ridiculous. Because this isn't just some random no makeup selfie that she shared that we decided to make a big deal out of, no. This is a very specific photo of LeAnn without makeup that she made quite a big deal about:

Strip away your fears and go naked #RFGoNaked 4 every make up free selfie R+F donates $1 to education #nofilter

That's what she said about this photo, guys, that she went without makeup for charity. That she was so selfless that she took a photo of her "naked" face to do some good. Except it's time to say that one thing that we are all thinking, which is that of course LeAnn has makeup on here. Does she honestly think that she's fooling anyone with this? Does she think that we'll all just go "huh, her lips are so naturally red and glossy"? And, most importantly, is she really so vain that she can't even do this tiny, tiny thing for charity?

Read more: Stars Without Makeup: LeAnn Rimes Can't Do ANYTHING Right | Fishwrapper.com

Thank you - that's the one!

Elite Member

Evidently C Handler was speaking about the Dastardly duo

I guess since L is not getting a rise out of Brandi with all of her other nonsense, she has gone back to her usual standby - using the children:

Leann is such an ugly, vile person.
    Last edited by mostroop; July 31st, 2014 at 01:52 AM.

She really is unbearable.

Thread Information