Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I went on Leann's twitter page, and are they still promoting her shitshow? Weird. With the ratings, I would have thought that would stop. Wait, is vh1 paying for the promotion?
    It seems it's being promoted. They're still doing tons of interviews. Not sure the point; they answer every question with the same 10 rehearsed lines. Eddie more so than her comes across terribly rehearsed (and douchey).

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I went on Leann's twitter page, and are they still promoting her shitshow? Weird. With the ratings, I would have thought that would stop. Wait, is vh1 paying for the promotion?

On her page? That's her along with a few fans. Of course she also has those bot accounts tweeting the same three comments 10 times a day.

Is this the most attention Eddie has received as an actor? I've never seen him act and never heard of him before Leann. It seems like he's been drinking Leann's fame whore juice and he's enjoying it He's been acting a long time, and it takes crapping on his currently more successful ex-wife on a shit show with his more famous current wife to be a "star".

Some variation of:

"We laugh and LAUGH and make fun of ourselves, the rumors, the tabloids. We are so hilarious and fun and real smartasses. Everyone around us tells us how FUN and FUNNY we are. We laugh and laugh and laugh."

"I sacrifice roles, even though my ex claims I don't work, I DO. My priority is my family, so career has to take second place."

"We collectively have SO much money making sacrifices in our careers is worth it for the kids. But we work SO hard and are SO busy with...our careers."

"We are definitely talking about thinking about having a spawn, but with so many changes, new choices and decisions in a successful singing and acting career (she has won NUMEROUS awards), after things settle down (we have out TV show now, so BUSY!) we will think about it. But for now we are practicing CONSTANTLY!"

"People think they know us, based on lies in the tabloids fed by a third party. We decided to do this TV show, after networks have been BEGGING us to do a show for YEARS so that people see us as we naturally are, in scripted, totally manufactured scenes."

"Our show is such a success we are considering doing a second season, we had such fun and were able to spend time with our family. We will have to see what our calendars are like to see if we can fit filming into our busy agendas. I have a massive, extensive tour this Christmas when my soon to be chart topping Christmas album is released. We filmed a hilarious announcement, poking fun at the fact that people think I CONSTANTLY am in a bikini. With my amazing sense of humor, I am able to poke fun at myself! People love me for my humor."

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Is she trying to hypnotize people by the pulse of her cheek implants? Watch the left side of screen. It's freaky.

http://phhhoto.com/i/jQv-Bq14b1u #PHHHOTOLove this new selfie app! Come join & follow me lelecib123
    My cheeks twitch like that when I've been smiling a lot. She'd probably been practicing that selfie for hours before posting it.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Some variation of:

"We laugh and LAUGH and make fun of ourselves, the rumors, the tabloids. We are so hilarious and fun and real smartasses. Everyone around us tells us how FUN and FUNNY we are. We laugh and laugh and laugh."

"I sacrifice roles, even though my ex claims I don't work, I DO. My priority is my family, so career has to take second place."

"We collectively have SO much money making sacrifices in our careers is worth it for the kids. But we work SO hard and are SO busy with...our careers."

"We are definitely talking about thinking about having a spawn, but with so many changes, new choices and decisions in a successful singing and acting career (she has won NUMEROUS awards), after things settle down (we have out TV show now, so BUSY!) we will think about it. But for now we are practicing CONSTANTLY!"

"People think they know us, based on lies in the tabloids fed by a third party. We decided to do this TV show, after networks have been BEGGING us to do a show for YEARS so that people see us as we naturally are, in scripted, totally manufactured scenes."

"Our show is such a success we are considering doing a second season, we had such fun and were able to spend time with our family. We will have to see what our calendars are like to see if we can fit filming into our busy agendas. I have a massive, extensive tour this Christmas when my soon to be chart topping Christmas album is released. We filmed a hilarious announcement, poking fun at the fact that people think I CONSTANTLY am in a bikini. With my amazing sense of humor, I am able to poke fun at myself! People love me for my humor."
    They're being interviewed on The Talk right now, and you've pretty much nailed the interview so far...oh, and all the co-hosts are sooo kissing ass.

^^The ONLY good talk show on TV is Graham Norton's. He would skewer the boring lumps on a log, and so would any other guests on the show. He would probably make them sit in the red chair so he could dump them and be rid of them. All the American talk shows are live action versions of People Mag. No thanks.

Elite Member

I love Graham!

I don't understand why her fans get so excited about their interviews/tv appearances. Exactly how many times can one watch "we give each other crap. we laugh" without it losing its entertainment factor?
    RealisticPerson and sparkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I love Graham!

I don't understand why her fans get so excited about their interviews/tv appearances. Exactly how many times can one watch "we give each other crap. we laugh" without it losing its entertainment factor?
    I love that the guests get tipsy during the taping. He is so good at making fun of people while still slightly fawning/fangirl-ing over them (depending on guest). And the language that's allowed. Fun show.

Her fans are morons, who think she is their friend. The ones she interacts with anyways.
    sparkles likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    On her page? That's her along with a few fans. Of course she also has those bot accounts tweeting the same three comments 10 times a day.
    I meant like print/radio/television interviews and appearances. I saw she had another (or it could be old, I don't know) interview with Mario Lopez and some morning radio thing. I'm surprised vh1 would still be funding any "after premiere" promoting after the ratings failure.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; July 30th, 2014 at 06:03 PM.

I knew this day would come. They're officially boring and I'm unsubscribing from the thread. I will still check in, just not so often. Kimye mega thread wins out these days, since my internet-cruising time is more limited (damn school/job/parenting). PM batsignals will gladly accepted for upcoming good Leanne and Eddie dramaz, though.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I'm too much of a computer moron to copy and paste the link on my kindle, but there is a LeAnn story on Fishwrapper about a 'no makeup selfie for charity' that seems sooooo demented - she's not just selfish and mean and lazy, is she? She is seriously bat-shit nuts.

(Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I have discovered I'm a bit more shallow and mean-spirited than I had previously thought - because nasty and stupid and mean I can snicker and snort at, but if she is as deeply disturbed as I'm starting to believe, my genuine concern for those two boys gives me a pit in my gut..... and ruins MY fun! And that's not fair - mostly because my high moral pedestal just crumbled to dust. I hate it when that happens.)

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    I knew this day would come. They're officially boring and I'm unsubscribing from the thread. I will still check in, just not so often. Kimye mega thread wins out these days, since my internet-cruising time is more limited (damn school/job/parenting). PM batsignals will gladly accepted for upcoming good Leanne and Eddie dramaz, though.
    I'm getting to this point as well...but, I have no self control. If anything exciting happens like, Ediot army crawls away in the middle of the night, or gets caught balls deep in a Denny's waitress, or LeAnn pink wigs it, I'll PM you.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I'm too much of a computer moron to copy and paste the link on my kindle, but there is a LeAnn story on Fishwrapper about a 'no makeup selfie for charity' that seems sooooo demented - she's not just selfish and mean and lazy, is she? She is seriously bat-shit nuts.

(Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I have discovered I'm a bit more shallow and mean-spirited than I had previously thought - because nasty and stupid and mean I can snicker and snort at, but if she is as deeply disturbed as I'm starting to believe, my genuine concern for those two boys gives me a pit in my gut..... and ruins MY fun! And that's not fair - mostly because my high moral pedestal just crumbled to dust. I hate it when that happens.)
    Is this the one?

Stars Without Makeup: LeAnn Rimes Can't Do ANYTHING Right

7/28/2014 10:00 AM PDT, by Emily Trainham

This reasonably lovely little image here is LeAnn Rimes without makeup: cute, right? Despite any annoyance that she may bring you, you have to admit that she possesses the ability to look nice. But one thing she doesn't possess, friends, one very, very important thing, is the ability to be anything other than ridiculous. Because this isn't just some random no makeup selfie that she shared that we decided to make a big deal out of, no. This is a very specific photo of LeAnn without makeup that she made quite a big deal about:

Strip away your fears and go naked #RFGoNaked 4 every make up free selfie R+F donates $1 to education #nofilter

That's what she said about this photo, guys, that she went without makeup for charity. That she was so selfless that she took a photo of her "naked" face to do some good. Except it's time to say that one thing that we are all thinking, which is that of course LeAnn has makeup on here. Does she honestly think that she's fooling anyone with this? Does she think that we'll all just go "huh, her lips are so naturally red and glossy"? And, most importantly, is she really so vain that she can't even do this tiny, tiny thing for charity?

Read more: Stars Without Makeup: LeAnn Rimes Can't Do ANYTHING Right | Fishwrapper.com
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yup, no make up or filters in that there picture, and that is her natural lip color, you all!
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thread Information