Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

The number of family and "friends" Leann supports is nuts. Do any of these freaks have an actual job?
    CL** and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    ^^If only each of those watchers would buy an album! Everyone has to be close to a Walmart, right?!
    At 53% off, what a steal!

Spitfire (Walmart Exclusive)

$7.00
    List Price: $14.98
    You Save: $7.98 (53%)

I think she might have more success selling those candle holder/shot glasses she used to.

Silver Member

as bad as the ratings numbers are, i can't even believe there are 300k people in this country who would willingly watch these two
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I'm not sure about the timeline. It seems ages ago when Eddie went to Canada. Of course she used to be able to be alone with the step-kids until she went screaming up the driveway or something.

And don't make fun of the kids even if their mother did and has never heard the end of it. They have enough to cope with, being in the glare of constant papping and tweeting by all around them. If they are acting up, it's not surprising.

She never went screaming up the driveway. Just another bullshit blind made up in the head of JSJ. She's Queen of that. I'm sure Leann's isn't above it but the situation she mentions is fabricated as is her source.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I swear Eddie had a chin Implant. That thing is long!
    I was looking at pictures of him from years ago and from now and I think his hairline is receding so it makes his face longer.
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

^^ I don't know, maybe I'm just naive, but I think JSJ did actually have an inside source for a little while. She also said that some of the blinds were exaggerated. I can believe the yelling & screaming at E as he left the house, not necessarily out in the front yard. She would never want any outside witnesses to her less than HAPPPPEEEE life.

Elite Member

I was actually wondering whether Leann's recent joke, about when she gets drunk, she goes out naked and makes a scene on the front porch, was a throwback to Jenn's story. 'Cause I think she does read all that stuff. But it could also be that Jenn really did have a source at one point. It could also mean it was an innocent story and Jenn put a twist on it to make it more interesting. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    She never went screaming up the driveway. Just another bullshit blind made up in the head of JSJ. She's Queen of that. I'm sure Leann's isn't above it but the situation she mentions is fabricated as is her source.
    You'd sure have the inside scoop on JSJ. I'm a little surprised to hear her source was fabricated, but not shocked.

From an article in Variety about cancelled shows:
    ‘I Wanna Marry Harry’ Canceled: Fox Pulls Low-Rated Series | Variety

Fox had high hopes for “I Wanna Marry Harry,” in which a dozen American women believe they are competing for the affections of Prince Harry (when in reality, it’s a Prince Harry look-alike). It scheduled its premiere to air immediately after the final “American Idol” performance episode of the season. But that May 20 premiere did a mere 0.7 rating/2 share in adults 18-49 and 1.91 million total viewers, according to Nielsen.
    On Tuesday of this week, both “Harry” and “Riot” did a 0.4 rating/1 share in 18-49, with the former drawing less than 1 million viewers and the latter pulling in about 1.1 million. No original series on one of the Big Four networks has ever rated lower.

So, since LeAnn and Eddie had a 0.20 (374K) and a 0.19 (367K), will the show be cancelled? Anyone know? Does VH1 have lower standards than other networks?

Well the fact that they put this shit on the air proves that they have low standards.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post

My God she's stunning.
    I fucking KNEW I'd seen that smile somewhere before! Bitch went to the same surgeon as Jack Nicholson's Joker!

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    as bad as the ratings numbers are, i can't even believe there are 300k people in this country who would willingly watch these two
    I would guess that people are giving it a couple of weeks to see where its going/whether it gets better/if there is anything more to it than fauxmance and digs at Brandi.
    Butterfly and Serendipity like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I watched the first episode online, before it aired. Last week, I dvr'ed it because I was watching something else, Last Comic Standing I think. I flipped over during commercials, but I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the whole thing. I mean, that's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back, y'all. Time that could be spent so much more productively, like playing online solitaire, cleaning the cat boxes, or watching paint dry.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    From an article in Variety about cancelled shows:
    €˜I Wanna Marry Harry€™ Canceled: Fox Pulls Low-Rated Series | Variety

Fox had high hopes for “I Wanna Marry Harry,” in which a dozen American women believe they are competing for the affections of Prince Harry (when in reality, it’s a Prince Harry look-alike). It scheduled its premiere to air immediately after the final “American Idol” performance episode of the season. But that May 20 premiere did a mere 0.7 rating/2 share in adults 18-49 and 1.91 million total viewers, according to Nielsen.
    On Tuesday of this week, both “Harry” and “Riot” did a 0.4 rating/1 share in 18-49, with the former drawing less than 1 million viewers and the latter pulling in about 1.1 million. No original series on one of the Big Four networks has ever rated lower.

So, since LeAnn and Eddie had a 0.20 (374K) and a 0.19 (367K), will the show be cancelled? Anyone know? Does VH1 have lower standards than other networks?
    Most cable shows typically air with smaller audiences than the broadcast networks would find acceptable though even broadcast audiences have really shrunk. Leann and Eddie lost a small number of viewers from the first to the second week, a trend that is probably likely to continue and that's not a good sign. There are going to be people watching whatever episodes that air, but the premiere should have had the highest numbers, given that it was new and all the attendant publicity around it. I think it's more probable VH1 will let the episodes air but not renew. There are what, like six of them? At this point, they fill a late(isn) slot in a dead time zone in late summer. Filler ... fodder ... already paid for crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I fucking KNEW I'd seen that smile somewhere before! Bitch went to the same surgeon as Jack Nicholson's Joker!

Please, Jack looks MUCH better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I watched the first episode online, before it aired. Last week, I dvr'ed it because I was watching something else, Last Comic Standing I think. I flipped over during commercials, but I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the whole thing. I mean, that's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back, y'all. Time that could be spent so much more productively, like playing online solitaire, cleaning the cat boxes, or watching paint dry.
    I'm voting for Rodman on last comic standing. Love him.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information