Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Leann is ugly on the inside, it just oozes out, and makes her average appearance so much less attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    He picked her up to carry her out of the room and her head didn't clear the doorway so her head smacked it. She was fine and laughed and he said it was a good thing she was drunk.
    This just blows my mind. He picks her up to carry her into another room (supposedly a romantic gesture), and he can't even bother himself to make sure her head clears the doorway?!? WTF. Damn moron to the core.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post

My God she's stunning.
    Thank you for the LOL. I needed it today.

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    This just blows my mind. He picks her up to carry her into another room (supposedly a romantic gesture), and he can't even bother himself to make sure her head clears the doorway?!? WTF. Damn moron to the core.
    Or a genius move by a sadistic man. Who would believe someone would intentionally kill his wife while the cameras rolled??

Silver Member

still no word on number of watchers but the second ep of L&E didn't even crack the top 100 cable shows for thursday night. i mean... twenty year old reruns of seinfeld did. now that is bleak
    Thursday Cable Ratings: ‘Pawn Stars’ Tops Night + ‘Pawnography’, ‘Loiter Squad’, ‘The Daily Show’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    still no word on number of watchers but the second ep of L&E didn't even crack the top 100 cable shows for thursday night. i mean... twenty year old reruns of seinfeld did. now that is bleak
    Thursday Cable Ratings: €˜Pawn Stars€™ Tops Night + €˜Pawnography€™, €˜Loiter Squad€™, €˜The Daily Show€™ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com
    I don't see any of the VH1 shows listed. I thought the Nicole Ritchie show would have made the top 100.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I don't see any of the VH1 shows listed. I thought the Nicole Ritchie show would have made the top 100.
    hmm. that is weird. i got the link from someone's twitter. maybe that page excludes vh1 for some reason although that would be odd

If LR wasn't such a cow noone would care what she looked like
    Beeyotch likes this.

^ That, and the thousands of bikini shots and daisy dukes and what not means she is just begging for approval.
    Zooyork likes this.

I swear Eddie had a chin Implant. That thing is long!
    Zooyork likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I see on twitter that one of Eddie's other mistresses got married this weekend. That sick Ilana Angel chick commented:

ILANA ANGEL‏@ILANA_ANGEL10 hrs
    Every time a stupid whore gets married an angel gets his wings. Mazel Tov to today's lucky angel.

Ilana makes it very clear why her own husband dumped her long agao. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I swear Eddie had a chin Implant. That thing is long!
    Yep, look at a profile shot of Mason, I suspect that's Eddie's original chin.

I just read on one of Rob Thomas told a group of fans last December that the reason why he doesn't engage his fans on Twitter anymore is because of the way Leann was attacked when their single was released last year. RT is my guy, but I can't believe he's going to stop "talking" to his fans because of Leann Rimes.
    Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I see on twitter that one of Eddie's other mistresses got married this weekend. That sick Ilana Angel chick commented:

ILANA ANGEL‏@ILANA_ANGEL10 hrs
    Every time a stupid whore gets married an angel gets his wings. Mazel Tov to today's lucky angel.

Ilana makes it very clear why her own husband dumped her long agao. LOL
    Ilana is a fucking bitter nut.

Vanderpump Rules is my guilty pleasure, and I like Scheana. She is a high maintenance twit that got caught up with a smooth talking, and at the time a really good looking actor. She fucked up, apologized and moved on with her life.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

So I refuse to post the pics but they are floating around twitter.... But that vile Wewe fan that photoshopped those pics of Brandi 5 years ago making fun of her vag surgery is at it again with his mediocre graphic design skillz. He took both of Brandi's book covers and photoshopped black dildos on them then posted them on twitter and @leannrimes with an lol so she got them. Such a douche- I'm all about funny but this shit was so amateurish and like 10th grade boy humor. The guy is obviously either trying to help Wewe's shitshow ratings by trying to start some twitter feud or he's desperate for an upgrade to his old IPAD.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information