Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

IMO - These kids should be treated the same as every other kid on the board. I also have no concerned about how many times someone edits their post.
    Last edited by sluce; July 27th, 2014 at 10:57 AM.
    Novice, Bombshell, dougie and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    IMO - These kids should be treated the same as every other kid on the board. I also have no concerned about how many time someone edits their post.

i remember some sort of bindi irwin scandal in the past. look how cute she turned out! i think that was the first time i heard the term 'fugmuppet'.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    in my family i'm lovingly referred to as 'foam failure' ... my second brother was 'planned but made mom fat' and my third brother is 'bandaid baby'.

changed schools like every year, sometimes twice in a year as a kid. i'm totally fucked up. i mean why else would i have a serial killer's trophies as an avatar?
    I moved around a lot growing up as well. I still remember my best friend is kindergarten I had to leave behind...then the friends in 2nd grade, and then again 4th grade. Thankfully, by Jr. High my parents settled because my dad refused to be transferred anymore, it was hard, setting down roots, and having to pull them up every couple years.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm defending him (I'm not!) I would think taking a job on location is a lot more complicated for him than it used to be. When he was married to Brandi, he not only was more motivated as the sole breadwinner, but he also had the luxury of a stay-at-home wife to be with the kids full-time when he was gone. Divorcing her and pushing her back into the working world means a lot more arranging to do with the kids because she has work commitments too. Add in a crazy ass new wife who doesn't want him out of her sight, and also wants him to attend all HER work commitments, plus bouncing the kids back and forth every couple days, might get a little hectic. Again, not saying he didn't make his own bed, and that he couldn't work if he wanted to, but it's easier not to, especially now when he can afford not to.
    But he still employs a nanny so I don't understand why its so hard, especially with the "Brandi gets first refusal" on any custody changes (etc); I think its just the usual BS that he's not that good an actor and that no-one wants to deal with his attitude (re CSI) and her crazy & thus the offers have dried up.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Leann may not be allowed to take care of the kids when Ed is not around but Ed has parents who live minutes away in a house being paid for by Leann. Ed and Brandi had his parents look after the kids when they were together so if there is a clause in the custody agreement that says a parent must be with the kids on any custodial visit I am sure Brandi would be open to his retired parents looking after the kids. He is making excuses to not work AND not "make money", which would increase the income her has to declare in child support calculations.

How many people have the luxury of having a full time stay at home parent, especially in divorce situations? Sacrifices usually are not getting to spend time with your kids so you can afford to feed, clothe and provide a home for them, not giving up income and jobs so you can hang out at home all day. My dad spent half my childhood working in other cities and us seeing him on the weekends or every 2nd weekend for months at a time. It's called life.
    For a very long time, is parents lived in a house 30-60 mins away (depending on traffic) in a house that they paid for my WORKING.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    The concert was cancelled due to the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    In Williamsburg, VA? What??? I have friends/family who live there. I just texted them, and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about? It's raining. Like they never got rain before? I'm guessing LeAnn cancelled so she could rush home to Eddie, and Busch Gardens had to come up with an excuse.
    Busch Gardens

19 hours ago

Pass Members, join us tonight for Pass Member Ride Night in Festa Italia from 10 p.m. to midnight. Experience the thrill of some of your favorite rides at night, while a DJ keeps the party going. #99DaysofSummerFun
    Busch Gardens

16 hours ago · Edited

Due to severe weather and for the safety of our guests and team members the LeAnn Rimes concert has been canceled.
    Busch Gardens

Yesterday

Reason 62: LeAnn Rimes takes the Royal Palace Theatre stage tonight at 7 p.m. Be sure to pick up your free* tickets at Guest Relations. #99DaysofSummerFun #BuschGardensLIVE

*Concert tickets are free with admission and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis while supplies last.
    There are quire a few posts on the FB page saying that they announced it was cancelled after the rain had passed, but others saying that more storms were expected.... But it looks like other events went ahead?

IMO - These kids should be treated the same as every other kid on the board. I also have no concerned about how many time someone edits their post.
    And lets face it, these boys are not as breathtaking as some of the kids around ......

I do think they are cute boys even though the squint thing could be genetic from their daddy, the squinty douche of Hidden Hills.

Novice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

mason looks like Brandi but Cuban imo and Jake is Ediot's little twin. both are cute

Bronze Member

Leann looks like she has a penis tip for a nose in that picture.
    CL**, sluce, Butterfly and 2 others like this.

I do think they are cute boys even though the squint thing could be genetic from their daddy, the squinty douche of Hidden Hills.

Geez, the veins on both LeAnn and Eddie's foreheads! And LeAnn's nose looks almost cartoonishly large in this pic...
    Kittylady likes this.

Leann's eyebrows look like 2 caterpillars that crawled up there and are about to start building cocoons.
    sluce, CL** and Butterfly like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I've called them the Squints going back to 2013, I've recently taken to calling them Li'l Asshole and By Proxy in my head so maybe I'll change it up.

The kids have been alone with LeAnn, she's been papped taking them to games / practices. They were alone with her when Eddie was filming in Canada - Brandi tweeted Eddie that the kids had not called her and LeAnn did an interview about the experience where she commiserated with single mothers.

I believe E's parents were at the games too, but L doesn't call them to take pics of his parents.

My God she's stunning.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I don't see what was wrong with her gummy smile. It was more youthful and didn't make her look as if she was wearing dentures.
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I don't see what was wrong with her gummy smile. It was more youthful and didn't make her look as if she was wearing dentures.
    That gummy smile looked a whole lot better than the one with her upper lip stitched down.
    firebrat1229, rollo and spinmonkey like this.

Bronze Member

There is nothing good about LeAnus' physical appearance. No redemptive feature whatsoever... from the hideous mouth, to the misshapen ears, to the linebacker shoulders coupled with a flat chest, to the tip of her most-unfortunately bulbous penis-tipped nose, to the covered-with-odd-stretchmarks tarp of skin...NO! just..NO.
    Maybe her fugly-as-hell outside made her bitter and insecure and ultimately, even fuglier on the inside. Who knows? Anyway, that's pimp-daddy Cibby-Bear's problem now.
    But the end result is the same: Damn!! Bitch is uglier than homemade soap.

Elite Member

I don't think she's all that bad looking. I mean the plastic surgeons that put her tits under her arm pits, and gave her horse teeth and a joker smile did her no favours. But that's pretty much par for the course for a has been singer headed for reality notoriety. When she's not stick thin, I think she's decent enough looking.
    It's her infantile, mean spirited pettiness that's truly ugly.

Thread Information