Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #37786
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It's so weird that they still don't have the ratings up for Thursday. Last week we knew on Friday.
    The dude that has the website that got referenced here last time (the one with the more detailed #s breakdowns) is from one of the RH shows, but he runs these ratings websites. I don't know if as a hobby? He said he won't be able to get to the analysis and post until Monday. Other than that, I don't know where to look. Nielsen apparently keeps that data locked down.


    What a fail, this show. The main people blogging/recapping it are HW show bloggers who are interested because of the Brandi connection. EW's recaps are from their community site, which is an offshoot site with articles from community contributors. The night of the show, the twitter buzz was primarily just coming from that same little group of fan-friends. It's of the trainwreck genre, but not entertaining trainwreck, so they're not even getting big press for it. Her worst nightmare - no real press or interest. This show is going to end and go away and nothing will have changed.

    My guess for ratings: 295,000.
    WeWeLies and Soverymegr like this.

  2. #37787
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It's so weird that they still don't have the ratings up for Thursday. Last week we knew on Friday.
    Not if you knew how jacked up Nielsen is.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    Him not working keeps his child support payments low, so it's another way for them to stick it to Brandi.

    An excuse for him to get his payments lowered, tgis is why she owes him for his 'over payment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I had the same thought, and always suspected that was at least part of the reason he wasn't working much. But I think it was Kitty who pointed out that now Brandi has proof that he's turning down jobs. Not sure how that would look to a judge.
    They would quickly change their tunes and say it was all scripted
    Last edited by mostroop; July 26th, 2014 at 10:47 AM. Reason: stupid phone
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

  3. #37788
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    They would quickly change their tunes and say it was all scripted
    That will not work, Ediot has been quoted all over the place saying the show wasn't scripted. I really hope this comes back to bite him in the ass.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

  4. #37789
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    The dude that has the website that got referenced here last time (the one with the more detailed #s breakdowns) is from one of the RH shows, but he runs these ratings websites. I don't know if as a hobby? He said he won't be able to get to the analysis and post until Monday. Other than that, I don't know where to look. Nielsen apparently keeps that data locked down.


    What a fail, this show. The main people blogging/recapping it are HW show bloggers who are interested because of the Brandi connection. EW's recaps are from their community site, which is an offshoot site with articles from community contributors. The night of the show, the twitter buzz was primarily just coming from that same little group of fan-friends. It's of the trainwreck genre, but not entertaining trainwreck, so they're not even getting big press for it. Her worst nightmare - no real press or interest. This show is going to end and go away and nothing will have changed.

    My guess for ratings: 295,000.
    My guess is 250,000. Meanwhile, in the background 20 fan fairies continue to flit around her sprinkling delusional dust and we slowly release the dream of a pink wig. We shall probably ride off into the boredom sunset with nary a single strand of hair to clutch!
    CL** and Zooyork like this.

  5. #37790
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    That will not work, Ediot has been quoted all over the place saying the show wasn't scripted. I really hope this comes back to bite him in the ass.
    Who can keep track? They change their mind every single day whether it is or not.

    I like this comment on Celebitchy from Sonia:
    It will be ‘scripted’ when Brandi takes him to court for ‘turning down work’ but it will be ‘real’ when he says he loves Leanne!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  6. #37791
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Leann & Eddie are losers. When he was on The Playboy Club, Falcor acted like a crazed stalker on the set. Leann's trying to change the narrative. Eddie suffered professionally not because of his insane wife, but because he's a dedicated father! That's why she had the ugly cry face about his "sacrifices". Please. Leann is bleeding money, I'm sure in theory she wants him to work but she wants him around more because she's nuts. She can't even be on stage without knowing exactly where he is at all times. How could she possibly cope if he had a REAL JOB with real commitments? She couldn't, so here's a fake job Eddie. Maybe he was unhappy with his allowance and threatened to go get a job. Leann has said many times that they did this show to be "at home with the kids". Well, Wewe still had to do the lawn chair tour for revenue according to Ed. My guess is Country Cuban Productions paid Ediot what he would've made if he had taken a real job, probably more. Eddie is dumb, but not dumb enough to hand Brandi proof of his voluntary unemployment.

    Eddie could probably just make shit up at this point. Hey Leann, I got a job offer for 100k in NYC...but I'll stick around for a better offer.

  7. #37792
    Gold Member ChloroformCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Just to the Right of Left
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Eddie HAS a job, and that job is Leann. But jesus, he's got to be one lazy mf to think banging Leann is a better deal than actually working.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

  8. #37793
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    I may be able to get some inside info on the Cibs.... Still working in it. Had a staff meeting on Thursday and met our new company executive and he lives in Hidden Hills. He's super nice so gonna get to know him first then gonna start asking questions. I'm so damn nosey. He has teenagers so they are older than the boys so no connection there but maybe he has some good dirt he can share. Would LOVE to know what the locals think about this shitshow.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  9. #37794
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,770

    Default

    Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm defending him (I'm not!) I would think taking a job on location is a lot more complicated for him than it used to be. When he was married to Brandi, he not only was more motivated as the sole breadwinner, but he also had the luxury of a stay-at-home wife to be with the kids full-time when he was gone. Divorcing her and pushing her back into the working world means a lot more arranging to do with the kids because she has work commitments too. Add in a crazy ass new wife who doesn't want him out of her sight, and also wants him to attend all HER work commitments, plus bouncing the kids back and forth every couple days, might get a little hectic. Again, not saying he didn't make his own bed, and that he couldn't work if he wanted to, but it's easier not to, especially now when he can afford not to.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  10. #37795
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Leann may not be allowed to take care of the kids when Ed is not around but Ed has parents who live minutes away in a house being paid for by Leann. Ed and Brandi had his parents look after the kids when they were together so if there is a clause in the custody agreement that says a parent must be with the kids on any custodial visit I am sure Brandi would be open to his retired parents looking after the kids. He is making excuses to not work AND not "make money", which would increase the income her has to declare in child support calculations.

    How many people have the luxury of having a full time stay at home parent, especially in divorce situations? Sacrifices usually are not getting to spend time with your kids so you can afford to feed, clothe and provide a home for them, not giving up income and jobs so you can hang out at home all day. My dad spent half my childhood working in other cities and us seeing him on the weekends or every 2nd weekend for months at a time. It's called life.

  11. #37796
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,286

    Default

    ^^ It is called life and the rest of us have to get on with it. Most weeks I kiss my Other Half goodbye at 7.30am on Monday morning and don't set eyes on him again until 11pm Friday night. We somehow manage this without the money for me to travel to meet up with him at will, the benefits of him having a fixed residence while working away or someone to take care of all the domestic drudgery that swallows up our weekends. We don't have the complication of children but even if we did we did we'd have to do the best we can with it because this is his career and otherwise the rent wouldn't get paid and we'd have nothing to eat. I find it difficult to feel sympathy for LeakAnn and Eddie because even if they are on the bones of their arse in celeb financial terms they are still doing far and away better than the rest of us.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  12. #37797
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    ^^ It is called life and the rest of us have to get on with it. Most weeks I kiss my Other Half goodbye at 7.30am on Monday morning and don't set eyes on him again until 11pm Friday night. We somehow manage this without the money for me to travel to meet up with him at will, the benefits of him having a fixed residence while working away or someone to take care of all the domestic drudgery that swallows up our weekends. We don't have the complication of children but even if we did we did we'd have to do the best we can with it because this is his career and otherwise the rent wouldn't get paid and we'd have nothing to eat. I find it difficult to feel sympathy for LeakAnn and Eddie because even if they are on the bones of their arse in celeb financial terms they are still doing far and away better than the rest of us.

    Excuse meeeee! Did you not hear the Man, they have shitloads of money and will never have to worry about it running out! Am I the only one that is listening to their TRUTH?!?

  13. #37798
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    So the "our truths" that dispel rumors about Leann and Ed, since the "point" of this show is to show the world what they are RILLY like, so far are:

    -they are MADLY in LovE and LAUGH and joke about all the lies and rumors about them, cause they are so hilarious and FUN
    -they are very comfortably wealthy (RICH!!!) and Leann is SUPER successful, she has the MANY AWARDS (2 Grammys in...1998?) to PROVE it. Eddie is so successful but he is turning down/sacrificing many lucrative offers so he can be a doting stay at home dad
    -other than in issues regarding "co-parenting" Eddie's ex BRANDI GLANVILLE!! never comes up in their lives or convos, ever
    -they have tons and tons of SEXY SEX!! Eddie wants SEX with his SEXY wife constantly, cause she's so HOT

    I think I have covered everything? Judging from what I've read about the reception and discussion of the show they have totally accomplished proving the above to everyone.

  14. #37799
    Silver Member blah_blah_blah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I.Y.A
    Posts
    432

    Default

    I was reading a recap on reality tea or something and he picked her up and banged her head against the wall or something. Is this true? Did she cry? Or pretend it was part of the scene?


    This post has not been proofread


  15. #37800
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    61

    Default

    He picked her up to carry her out of the room and her head didn't clear the doorway so her head smacked it. She was fine and laughed and he said it was a good thing she was drunk.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •