Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

LR: We support each other in many ways. Eddie has made sacrifices to be at home with his kids. When he did The Playboy Club, he’d fly home for 24 hours to see the kids, and their grades were dropping and they weren’t making it to school on time. So to see him take the backseat on his career to make sure they’re safe and happy is amazing. He’s turned down a lot of work.

I'll take that as a dig at Brandi who didn't get them to school on time so their grades dropped.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

They're both batshit insane.

And what was Jake when those 7-10 episodes filmed? 3 years old?

EC: collectively we have so much money, we don’t even ever have to worry about it!
    Soooooo incredibly tacky to say this. Not to mention that it's an obvious attempt to look like he doesn't live off his wife's money. The more he talks, the more unlikable he is.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Same shit different media outlet

This post has not been proofread

Maybe if the Dallas people say that they never made an offer to him, he can just say that it's not a reality show, it's just "based on a true story".
    Gossiplover likes this.

Damn. I go on vacation and end up missing the best thing to happen in this thread in probably over a year - Leann done and shit herself. In public. In a white dress.

And I didn't even get a tan.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Wasn't there talk about the night she went to the gay country bar,that she got shitfaced and was crying on the floor of a bathroom stall? Then she took over the karaoke.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Leann isn't allowed to be by herself with the kids so if they are too mean to get a nanny, then Eddie will always have to be there to 'supervise.' It's all ridiculous of course as the kids are at school all day and care is shared with Brandi anyway. Srsly, is he pretending to be a full time dad on that scenario?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LR: We support each other in many ways. Eddie has made sacrifices to be at home with his kids. When he did The Playboy Club, he’d fly home for 24 hours to see the kids, and their grades were dropping and they weren’t making it to school on time. So to see him take the backseat on his career to make sure they’re safe and happy is amazing. He’s turned down a lot of work.

I'll take that as a dig at Brandi
    who didn't get them to school on time so their grades dropped.
    Yep, Eddie said something similar on last night's episode, something along the lines of when he was shooting The Playboy Club, Brandi had the children during the week and had to get them to school and make sure that their homework got done. It was not a good thing and the kids and he "suffered" because of it.

^^He forgot to mention Brandi couldn't afford to live in Calabasas, where they kept the kids so they could stay in their original school. So she was driving them over an hour each way. He also neglected to mention that unlike Ed and Leann, Brandi had no nanny to cart the kids to and from school either. These guys are such dicks. They think they are coming off as relatable and sympathetic. To the contrary, they seem like douchelords.

or, ya know, they could have changed the kids school to be in one close to mom's house, which is usually what people do when they move an hour's drive away from their kids school. but something like that would never occur to this group of idiots.......poor kids, no one looks out for them.
    CL** and South Lake like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So they do have a nanny? In that case, Ed can watch tv all day.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    or, ya know, they could have changed the kids school to be in one close to mom's house, which is usually what people do when they move an hour's drive away from their kids school. but something like that would never occur to this group of idiots.......poor kids, no one looks out for them.
    Would make sense if anything was done "in the best interest of the kids". A foreign concept to this crew.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    ^^He forgot to mention Brandi couldn't afford to live in Calabasas, where they kept the kids so they could stay in their original school. So she was driving them over an hour each way. He also neglected to mention that unlike Ed and Leann, Brandi had no nanny to cart the kids to and from school either. These guys are such dicks. They think they are coming off as relatable and sympathetic. To the contrary, they seem like douchelords.
    I remember when this was going on. They were all 3 having to get up at the crack of dawn to get on the road to school. Leann's fans were telling her she should give up custody to Leann and Eddie for the week and she should only get visitation on weekends since she was such a bad mother for not being able to afford to live in their neighborhood. There were some pretty mean things being thrown at her for that.
    CelaLajeune, WeWeLies and Zooyork like this.

Changing schools is very hard on children.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thread Information