Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    ^^Isn't Jesse Metcalfe the "star" on Dallas? I think they've already got any role Eddie could have played (mind you as himself 10 years ago) covered.
    I don't watch it, all I know is there's Metcalfe and the guy who plays J.R.'s son. And all the characters from the old version. I was wondering if there's a new character this season that might have been the role Eddie was (allegedly) offered.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't watch it, all I know is there's Metcalfe and the guy who plays J.R.'s son. And all the characters from the old version. I was wondering if there's a new character this season that might have been the role Eddie was (allegedly) offered.
    I watched it when it started and old JR Ewing (that glorious bastard) was on. Then he died, I think the show has moved to couple different networks (airing up here in Canada anyways) and I have no idea when or where it airs. Plus, I only wanted to watch for "the olds" and their stories seemed pretty small and insignificant.

Oops...

UberFacts‏@UberFacts∑4m
    Making intentionally offensive and menacing comments on Twitter is a crime.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

BrickHouse and Calico Kid like this.

I love the word menace. I like to say it while driving. "That woman is a menace"

It must be quite a thrill to be a menace on twitter.
    sluce, Jazzy and darksithbunny like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Come on haterzzzzz, where are the ratings from last night? Did the rating slips from 374k?
    coolade likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I love the word menace. I like to say it while driving. "That woman is a menace"
    Yes! Although I used to say it about band managers who would make dumb decisions on behalf of their clients. Now I just use it as a general term for any idiot who should be locked away for being stupid.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I just googled menace under google images and was surprised to find it is an anime character and her pics are very sexy... She does seem to have some things in common with Leann.

Menace & Setra - Villains Wiki - villains, bad guys, comic books, anime

Menace, along with her living scepter Setra, serve as minions of The Swamp Witch. Originally the Princess of the ancient kingdom of Amara, she was betrayed and trapped in her slave quarters by her adviser and mentor Anarista 4000 years ago where she died. Menace would later be resurrected by The Swamp Witch to do her bidding. However, Menace seems more concerned with restoring her fallen kingdom of Amara than following orders.

Menace is a well-toned young adult female with black hair and blue eyes. Despite her young appearance, she originally lived thousands of years ago. Carrying a Egyptian-themed motif, Menace is adorned with an elegant golden headpiece with a cobra at its center. She wears a jeweled breast plate that reaches only midway through her bust along with striped panties below an opaque cloth at her front. Her arms are also wrapped with a white cloth, but do not be fooled by the benign appearance - the white cloth are actually bandages with which Menace can perform some of her attacks

Those boobs must get in the way of whatever it is she does.
    Soverymegr and sunshinesmores like this.

I would think those metallic nipple clamps are holding them up and out of the way so she can get on with her business.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Come on haterzzzzz, where are the ratings from last night? Did the rating slips from 374k?
    I can't be bothered with things like this. Hell, I haven't even watched her show.

But if Laxative Leann shits herself again, I'm so there!
    Bombshell and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

You can check for updated daily ratings for non-network shows here:

Tv Ratings: Nielsen Daily Final Cable Tv Show Ratings - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.zap2it.com

Looks like they update between 1:00-2:00PST.

Elite Member

LeAnn and Eddie Don't Hold Back: On Feuds With Brandi, Their "Very Healthy" Sex Life and If They Want More Kids
    okstaff
    By okstaff

LeAnn and Eddie Talk Very Healthy Sex Life and Plan for More Kids | OK! Magazine

LeAnn and Eddie: Our Side of the Story

They’re a celebrity couple born from scandal. Both LeAnn Rimes, 31, and Eddie Cibrian, 41, were married to other people when they began a torrid affair on the set of the made-for-TV movie Northern Lights in 2009. But, despite the fact that they’ve been happily married since 2011, gossip still follows their every move, especially about the drama surrounding Eddie’s ex Brandi Glanville, the mother of his sons, Mason, 11, and Jake, 7. How are they dealing with the rumors now? By starring in a new reality show, LeAnn & Eddie, which follows their surprisingly conventional marriage in the midst of often stormy circumstances. The pair sat down with OK! to discuss the show and their plans to expand their family.

OK!: Why do a reality show when you’re already under such scrutiny?

Eddie Cibrian: We wanted to work with each other again, and with all of the crazy sensationalized stories about us, people have only heard one side of things. We wanted to poke fun at all the drama and show how we deal with it. We read some of these articles and…

LeAnn Rimes: It’s comical.

EC: Yeah. We wanted to give the audience a glance at who we are as a couple, why we really are in love. It’s not a sham — there’s real substance between us.

OK!: What’s the key to making your marriage work?

LR: We have gone through hell and back to be together and blend a family. Those sort of things are not easy. It takes a commitment. We’ve gone to therapy to learn how to communicate better because we don’t want to screw with the kids. It has made us better and our marriage stronger.

EC: We have a real respect for each other — and I think that, and the ability to laugh, goes a long way.

OK!: On the show you’re candid about your sex life. How is it right now?

EC: Oh, it’s very healthy. Very healthy.

LR: We keep it interesting. It’s so weird to talk about my sex life… my mom is going to be reading this! I think it’s awesome. After this many years, I’m still enjoying it, so it’s very good!

OK!: Are you trying for more kids?

LR: Well, our sex life is great, so maybe it’ll happen soon!

EC: It’s definitely in our future.

OK!: How many kids do you want to have?

LR: One more.

EC: That’s it? Just one?

LR: Just one. See, now it’s going to be, “LeAnn doesn’t want any more than one child!”

EC: “And Eddie wants five.”

OK!: Do you think you will ever call a truce with Brandi?

LR: That’s really up to her.

EC: There really isn’t a feud. It is coming from one camp. But we have made an effort to keep our mouths shut and not air anything publicly.

OK!: Does she still get child support?

EC: Every month

LR: He would go to jail. That’s what people don’t realize, it’s illegal [to not pay it].

OK!: LeAnn, you’ve been touring while Eddie stays home with the kids. How do you split your finances?

LR: We support each other in many ways. Eddie has made sacrifices to be at home with his kids. When he did The Playboy Club, he’d fly home for 24 hours to see the kids, and their grades were dropping and they weren’t making it to school on time. So to see him take the backseat on his career to make sure they’re safe and happy is amazing. He’s turned down a lot of work.

EC: The most important role I have is being a great father. And collectively we have so much money, we don’t even ever have to worry about it!

Where's Eddie getting his share of their fabulous "collective" wealth that means he never needs to work? Maybe he's a drug lord - nah, too dumb.
    llamamama likes this.

OK!: Do you think you will ever call a truce with Brandi?

LR: Thatís really up to her.

EC: There really isnít a feud. It is coming from one camp. But we have made an effort to keep our mouths shut and not air anything publicly.
    Oh, give me a fucking break. Assholes.

Thread Information