Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Don't you mean Hot Stuff a la Donna Summer?

Nah. I'm think he's gonna stick it out for the full five years so he can collect half. He's a smart little aging gold digger.
    the community prop thingie generally applies to what is earned during the marriage, which in her case is minimal as she's been on years long career downslide. her money was earned long before ed, he'd probably get very little even without a pre-nup.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

I noticed she's putting out a video of her doing a different cover song each week as part of the press for each episode. That's probably a good idea to highlight her actual career. But it's called "Songs and Hymns Inspired by Tabloids Week 1", Week 2, etc. That's just....so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Hey, y'all. LeAnn is performing tonight at the local OC Fair. She's big stuff.
    She's performing with that Kristian Bush of Sugarland, but I guess her name being the main draw doesn't sell tickets:

Tickets | LeAnn Rimes / Kristian Bush - Costa Mesa CA at Ticketmaster

Lady Antebellum is playing at the Delaware State Fair on Saturday and their tickets start around $60. Leann's tickets start in the low 20s for pretty close seats and just $42 for pit area tickets. Sad.
    Last edited by sluce; July 24th, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    She's performing with that Kristian Bush of Sugarland, but I guess her name being the main draw doesn't sell tickets:

That is so bad. Embarrassingly bad. I'm surprised the venue didn't cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post

You can pick your own seats. Lol.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Silver Member

Mario's wife is making LeAnn look like a beauty. They should hang out more often. I don't think Mario's wife has done anything to her face. She's always had a strong face, but all that bronzer and harsh makeup does her strong features no favor.
    ShilohJulia likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Mario's wife is making LeAnn look like a beauty. They should hang out more often. I don't think Mario's wife has done anything to her face. She's always had a strong face, but all that bronzer and harsh makeup does her strong features no favor.
    Hey now! That's Lizzy's job. No?!
    Zooyork likes this.

Silver Member

ehh i think those two couples are perfect matches. they should all hang out more often. leann and mario's wife are harsh and manly looking, and seem miserably obsessed with their philandering latino husbands who in turn seem like they just married to keep up appearances. they're all famewhores, and seem shallow as a kiddie pool.

Bronze Member

Caught 15 mins of the L & E show...Ugh!!! I was watching Nicole Richie's...big Lionel Richie fan since he was with the Commondores. (yea, I'm old!) The L&E show is just sad, IMO! They are too high on themselves...nothing but a "campaign" for "look how great we are! The world is so rightfully jealous!" This is one of the WORST "scripted" programs ever! ... IMO, of course. They are truly a joke!.

ETA I'm working on a profile pic
    Last edited by CelaLajeune; July 24th, 2014 at 11:33 PM.

Leann at the beach.

coolade likes this.

Elite Member

This review isn't new, but I just read it and thought I would share:

VH1's LeAnn & Eddie: The (not good) ways they're perfect together

VH1's LeAnn & Eddie: The (not good) ways they're perfect together

6 days ago by Kat Hobza Follow

Photo credit: WENN
    Unflattering traits make LeAnn and Eddie
    the perfect couple

Thursday night's premiere of VH1's LeAnn & Eddie showed us what we already knew — LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are perfect together, for all the wrong reasons. This assessment of their shared unflattering characteristics is going to sound harsher than we mean it, but we can't imagine there was one person who watched that premiere and came away feeling good about this couple's dynamic.
    Arrogance

The arrogance shared by this couple is palpable. If you are ever wondering what a big deal they are, just sit down, and they'll explain it to you. They open the premiere by bragging about LeAnn's awards being too numerous to count and Eddie's successful 20-year acting career. From there, the rest of LeAnn & Eddie focuses on how much attention their relationship gets, insinuating that the general populous gives a rip about their marriage.
    Eddie Cibrian denies asking Brandi Glanville for child support >>

Snide

Caustic, snide remarks can be humorous if delivered correctly. If not, they can come off as venomous, and this couple's snide comments and attitude lean toward the latter. In the introduction, Eddie discusses how most people think LeAnn is a home wrecker, and she chimes in, "You forgot alcoholic, pill popper and child stealer." She goes on to snidely mock public perception by describing Eddie as a "man whore, moocher" who married LeAnn for her money.
    Is LeAnn Rimes going for "Most Obnoxious Celeb" title? >>

Rimes gets in several snide digs, and we quickly learn that this self-consumed couple thinks every move they make will be tabloid fodder. When she decides to skydive, she says that if something happens the tabloids will likely say Eddie pushed her out of the plane and took her $50 million. If only Americans cared that much about what these two do.
    Gauche

We're not prudes, and we love inappropriate humor as much as the next LeAnn & Eddie viewer, but there is something so harsh in the undercurrent between these two that their jokes and dynamic just come off as tacky at times. They talk about money way too much, which gets tasteless after a while. LeAnn says she'd "s*** herself" if she skydived, and Eddie pipes up that wouldn't be good for the guy strapped to her (ew), but the tackiest line has to be at the end. In what should be a sweet moment (if such a sentiment is possible between these two), Cibrian tells Rimes he's proud of her for jumping out of a plane, and then he ruins it by saying, "I would love you even if you only had $10 million." Rimes trumps this by saying, "I would love you even if you were fat and ugly," but then quickly says, "No I wouldn't." Again, this should come off as funny, and it just doesn't.
    LeAnn Rimes: Highlights from cringe-worthy interviews >>

Phony

"Phony" isn't a word you should really throw around to describe people, but this couple comes across as so disingenuous that it leaves us with few other options. When they talk about the title of the show, Cibrian says "Eddie and LeAnn," and Rimes corrects him and says pointedly, "LeAnn and Eddie." Cibrian gets a long-suffering look on his face and says, "LeAnn and Eddie." The moment is so obviously scripted it just falls flat. Then we see these two being driven to Cibrian's movie premiere (obvious plug) and — we're just going to say it out loud — a benefit for veterans (also an obvious plug?). If anyone else had done a veteran benefit on camera, we would be inclined to think that was a good thing, but their portrayal of themselves (not the tabloid portrayal of them) leaves us thinking these two aren't terribly charitable souls.
    Victims

The last trait these two share that makes them perfect together is their ability to play the victim card. They both engaged in activities that led to the bitter divorce of two marriages and now they are the victims of relentless tabloid scandal. Rimes makes a big deal about finally getting out of her 20-year recording contract and finally being free. Wait a minute. Isn't that the same contract that earned her all those awards she bragged about as well as the $50 million they constantly discuss?
    Were we the only ones who walked away from this show feeling like Brandi Glanville's loss of Eddie Cibrian may be the best thing that ever happened to her?

I still haven't seen this shitshow. I can't see any plans to air it here so I hope it's on YouTube soon.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Episode one is around...just not on youtube

Thread Information