Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Silver Member

Leann favorited (paid for) both of these tweets.

MALOU @karmenmalouf2h

Congrats to @leannrimes and @EddieCibrian for making our 100 Hottest Celeb Couples list! pic.twitter.com/1lzMsvKukr

[COLOR=#423F41 !important]View more photos and videos

[/COLOR]
    Zimbio.com @zimbio2h

Congrats to @leannrimes and @EddieCibrian for making our 100 Hottest Celeb Couples list! http://ow.ly/zvGxv pic.twitter.com/KM24jAqgTB

[COLOR=#423F41 !important]View more photos and videos

[/COLOR]

czb

^^^ mo makes a better bar chart than that drek.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Elite Member

LOL did you see their attractiveness?

So how does Zimbo pick them, by tossing a coin? Other couples on last year's list: Chloe and Lamar, Gwyneth and Chris, JLo and Casper, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom... Last year LeAnn and Eddie were # 92. They've moved up in Zimbo's world.
    Eddie Cibrian & LeAnn Rimes - The 100 Hottest Celebrity Couples - 2013 - Zimbio

The funniest thing about the "popularity graph"? The reason I first even noticed the cheating story was the old "wow, an 8 with a 3...she IS rich though..." thought that immediately came to my mind. Then I thought it was a PR stunt to get attention to the lifetime movie.

Did they have cue cards in that preview. It was all so forced and unnatural. I just can't stand looking at Liz.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    What is up with wearing boots in summer?!

She definitely looked better with Dean.
    I am so glad I live in a boring old flip flop or sandals with shorts part of the U.S.

I know, I know, I'll never make that rainbow pie chart, but none the less...I still smile from time to time.
    Flygirl and Jazzy like this.

I love the Leann "fairytale" at the end. From DListed:

Eddie Cibrian And LeAnn Rimes Told His Boys About Their Affair

July 23, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Seen above the important moment she realized that the bowl of laxatives she ate for breakfast kicked in a little too fast AGAIN, LeAnn Rimes says that she and Eddie Cibrianhave had several talks with his kids, 11-year-old Mason and 7-year-old Jake, about how they’re both huge, disgusting, shameless skank slut tramps who broke their own homes with their bull dozing genitals. Eddie telling his kids about him being a cheating whore makes sense, because kids are curious shits. They’re always asking all kinds of questions like: Where does Santa live? What is above the sky? And, why does mom always call that creepy, half-naked lizard pony centaur thing you live with a “life-ruining cum dumpster skeezer“?
    Eddie and LeAnn tell Life & Style that they’ve told Mason and Jake the truth and Mason and Jake totally understand:
    “We’ve had discussions with them about the whole situation,” Eddie says in the new issue of Life & Style, on stands now, of their honesty with Mason, 11, and Jake, 7, about their infidelity. “They understand more than you think they do,” LeAnn adds.
    Uh huh, I’m really sure LeAnn laid the entire truth on them. Eddie and LeAnn probably sat Mason and Jake down and said, “Once upon a time, there was a multi-talented, devastatingly handsome, gold-hearted, loyal prince who was trapped in a marriage to a wretched, foul, evil, jealous, controlling drunk, fat praying mantis-like witch. The only way he could get out of his marriage is if the evil curse the witch cast on him was broken by true love’s kiss. One day, the prince met a naturally gorgeous, skinny young maiden with the voice of a million angels. The prince and the maiden fell in love and they kissed in a hotel room that the maiden rented for that very occasion. The spell was broken and the prince married the maiden, because she was way more gorgeous, way skinnier, looked better in a bikini and had way more Twitter followers than the nasty witch. The end!
    Here’s Eddie and Falkor scaring all living things with her facial expressions at Extra this morning

The photo above incapsulates the entire awkward interview.

Bombshell likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

1) can't tell whose hand are manlier in that piv and 2) look at hisace looking at her man hands on his thigh
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post

This is definitely an "I'm about to have the explosive shits" face. LeAnalLeakage should really lay off the laxatives.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Silver Member

Ugh that FACE
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

She's uglier than my mother in law
    rockchick and Gossiplover like this.

Elite Member

What's the big deal that they've had discussions about this?

You kinda have to when you move your kids straight from their mom and dad's house into the mistress' house then do all kinds of TV interviews about your affair and go on a campaign to bury the mother/wife. I'm sure the kids have asked lots of questions over the years of how they've ended up in this spot and with Eddie taking them straight to Leann's with no slow introductions (or even the respect to not make out at kids' soccer games in front of the not-even-divorced-yet wife)...well, you can't really hide what the motive was for the split.

I don't think it's a big deal. The kids are old enough to obviously understand that mom and dad broke up, and naturally they have questions. The part I loved was the fairy tale. Died. Laughing. It's sooooo Leann.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Video of them on Extra yesterday:

Video of them talking about telling the kids about the affair at link.

LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian’s Children Asked About Their Affair | ExtraTV.com
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information