Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

^^ We're famous!

Gawd I wouldn't read this behemoth from the start. Talk about tldr.
    PecanPie and Just Kill Me like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    ^^ We're famous!
    Of course!

Holy crap, the LIPS on that Liz chick. And Meann always looks totally piss-off at Mr. Dimples-I thought they laughed all the time?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Short but sweet! LeAnn Rimes displays her legs in Daisy Dukes as it's revealed she and Eddie 'told his children about their affair' | Mail Online

Short but sweet! LeAnn Rimes displays her legs in Daisy Dukes as it's revealed she and Eddie 'told his children about their affair'
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 17:15 EST, 23 July 2014 | Updated: 17:35 EST, 23 July 2014

Their private lives are being broadcast on national television for their new reality show.

And LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are apparently also extremely open with his children, as it has been claimed they have told his two sons about the extra-marital affair that brought them together.

As the news emerged on Wednesday, the country music singer was showing off her toned legs as she and her soap star husband continued promoting LeAnn & Eddie with an appearance on Extra.

'They understand more than you think they do': LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian fronted up to the set of Extra in Los Angeles on Wednesday after it was revealed that they told Eddie's children about their extra-marital affair

LeAnn's slender, tanned pins were once again on show in light blue denim cut-off shorts, which seem to be a staple of hers.

The 31-year-old teamed the Daisy Dukes with a cream coloured T-shirt and black leather ankle boots as she sat alongside her beau on the Los Angeles set, chatting with host Mario Lopez.

Eddie, 41, was handsome himself in a blue checked shirt rolled up at the sleeves as he enjoyed a laugh alongside his wife.

Promotional trail: The country music singer, 31, and her 41-year-old actor husband were on site to chat about their new VH1 reality series which showcases their private lives

Putting her assets forward: LeAnn once again showed off her toned legs in tiny denim cutoff shorts

On the same day, it was revealed in Life & Style that the couple - who met while they were still married to other people - have told Eddie's two sons about their affair, although LeAnn clarified that they didn't go into as much detail as the publication reports they did.

They spoke about how they handled the information around Mason, who is now 11, and Jake, who is now six, in the latest issue of the magazine.

'We've had discussions with them about the whole situation,' said Eddie.

LeAnn then chimed in: 'They understand more than you think they do.'

Giggles: The Can't Fight The Moonlight songstress seemed taken aback by something that was said

His turn: Next, Eddie lost it in a fit of laughter while LeAnn clapped her hands with glee

The couple also revealed that they in fact went to counseling sessions, 'to figure out how to put the kids first, to make sure they’re stable.'

'We are always bettering ourselves,' LeAnn added, 'and our marriage.'

Once the interview hit the internet, however, the songstress - who is known to use Twitter to debunk rumours and feud with nemesis Brandi Glanville - quickly told her 556,000 followers that this had all been a big misunderstanding.

The host with the most: LeAnn and Eddie greeted Extra's Mario Lopez when they arrived at the Los Angeles set which is based at Universal Studios

'We said we spoke to them about the situation after they asked & spoke as honestly as we could given their ages,' she tweeted in response to the magazine, adding: '#misleading'

The pair, who got together in 2009 and wed in 2011, met when they were both married to other people.

LeAnn was married to backup dancer Dean Sheremet and had been since 2002, whilst Eddie had been married to Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville since 2001 - with whom he had Mason and Jake.

Pretty: The beauty was a sight to see, as was her handsome husband, as they prepared to chat

They met while filming starring roles together on the Lifetime movie Northern Lights, and their affair and respective marriage breakdowns were highly publicised.

Much of that will be surely discussed in their new reality series, LeAnn & Eddie.

'We do discuss Eddie's ex-wife when it needed to be discussed,' LeAnn confirmed to a panel at the Summer Television Critics Association last week. 'You can't really do a show without talking about that.'

The show premiered on June 17 and will continue to air on Thursday nights on VH1.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian star in new reality TV show

Blending families: LeAnn Rimes has taken to the role of step-mother to Eddie Cibrian's sons Mason and Jake, seen here in April playing on the beach in Ventura, California

Back in the day: LeAnn Rimes was married to Dean Sheremet, pictured here in Los Angeles in 2009, when she met Eddie Cibrian and they pursued an extra-marital affair

Before the storm: Eddie Cibrian was married to Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, pictured here with their first son Mason in 2007, when he first met LeAnn Rimes

Read more:

Read more: Short but sweet! LeAnn Rimes displays her legs in Daisy Dukes as it's revealed she and Eddie 'told his children about their affair' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bronze Member

Do you think she wears boots so much, even during hot weather months, because she got ripped for her nasty talons? I am not a foot person at all and generally hate all feet but hers are especially nasty.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

What is up with wearing boots in summer?!

She definitely looked better with Dean.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I think it is funny that in the pics where they are sitting down, they are laughing their asses off, while the people in the background look mildly amused - at best. Guess she & Eddie are as happy as they claim

Also, 'her soap star husband...' lol
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

LeAnn Anal Leakage looked better when she was with Dean and Squinty McBeady Eyes looked better when he was with Brandi.

The only one to improve in all this is Dean Sheremet.
    Butterfly, needmeds and Zooyork like this.

OMG, I'm watching the "Extra" interview right now, and Leann looks PISSED OFF. She is sooooo not into it. Also, it's good to know that they are united on the delusion front. When Mario Lopez asked which director he dreams of working with, McEdiot said......wait...wait........" Martin Scoresese". This shit is priceless. I hope they put up a video.

Oh wait, they just had a who knows their spouse better contest, Mario and his wife or L&E, and Mario won.... Pissed Leann off ever more.

Such an akward, pissy interview. Needless to say I'm loving every moment.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I think it is funny that in the pics where they are sitting down, they are laughing their asses off, while the people in the background look mildly amused - at best. Guess she & Eddie are as happy as they claim

Also, 'her soap star husband...' lol

I guess they are just taking photos between her biting her cheek, and working her jaw, and her constant fidgeting. Eddies just keeps looking for an escape. These two definitely hate each other.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Don't know what y'all are looking at but I see a happy, loving, never more in love than at that moment husband and wife! *please sense the sarcasm*
    Kittylady likes this.

This post has not been proofread

Omg I am so sick of them writing "toned legs" "toned pins" etc ad nauseum. Whyyyyy are they so obsessed with legs
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I want to know what dictionary they used when they looked up "toned."
    RealisticPerson and PecanPie like this.

The dictionary she pays them to use. It has to be the reason why they are obsessed with Leann at all. Neither Leann nor Ed are superstars, and neither are famous any longer for their work. Er, former work.

Golf tees, maybe. Pins, never.

Thread Information