Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    LeAnne is the best, you all suck balls. If you don't suck balls, you might want to look into it, because you wouldn't be posting in this retarded thread, if you were snarfling some balls. I'm STILL struggling to figure out, as to why Brandi is some "prize". Just because she birthed his children, doesn't make her less of a trifling ho.
    Don't get all judgy about my suck preference!
    idunno, Kittylady, mjw and 3 others like this.

Boogsy, I'll have you know it's entirely manageable keeping up with this thread in between ball snarflings if you possess my time management skillz.

And you're right. Leann is the best. She's the gift that keeps on giving. I'd been bored with this thread for a spell until she shit herself!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't think this has been posted yet...sneak peek at this week's (bull)shit fest. Who knew Eddie was offered a role on Dallas?

Could Eddie & LeAnn Be Separated For 7 Months?! | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Yeah, we know that never happened.

Even if he had been offered a job, it's not like she works a lot. She could have gone with him & they could be home for his boys a couple of weeks per month.

I find it amazing that B was able to go to NYC and work.

LeAnne is the best, you all suck balls. If you don't suck balls, you might want to look into it, because you wouldn't be posting in this retarded thread, if you were snarfling some balls. I'm STILL struggling to figure out, as to why Brandi is some "prize". Just because she birthed his children, doesn't make her less of a trifling ho.
    Please accept that you suck balls just like everyone else because you persist in posting in this retarded thread too. I think we all established several hundred pages back that we do not have to grant sainthood to Brandi just because we are revolted by Leann. However, Brandi IS a prize. A booby prize but a prize nonetheless.

LeAnn is the best becaue all yall still talk about her five years after the fact. The best part is, none of you are affected by their situation.
    We don't affect YOU but YOU keep shrieking at US so by your logic, that means that WE are the best.
    czb, Trixie, Butterfly and 15 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't think this has been posted yet...sneak peek at this week's (bull)shit fest. Who knew Eddie was offered a role on Dallas?

Could Eddie & LeAnn Be Separated For 7 Months?! | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    damn at Lizzie's lips.

And hahaha at the Dallas bullshit and "I want Eddie to feel like the head of the house". Bitch please in the real world someone's gotta work.

Bronze Member

God, that was so boring and fake. What better way to show people that I work than by turning down *wink-wink job offers.

They're saying he turned down a role in Dallas? Which proves he really doesn't want to work. LeAnn couldn't be paying him more than he'd make on that show, could she?

Elite Member

Flimsiest excuses ever. Too busy to have a kid. Too/Two many kids to work. Yet somehow actual busy stars can fit all this in, no problemo. It's stupid they think they're fooling the public. It's insanity they are fooling themselves with this. Fake personalities. Fake lives. Fake PR. Fake show.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    What's "a Leanne"?

I'm guessing that it's a posh lean-to full of wainscoating.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I bet he only got called in for an audition and making it sound bigger than it actually is.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

LeAnn is the best becaue all yall still talk about her five years after the fact. The best part is, none of you are affected by their situation. She can google her name, and this thread will pop up. Then there is the added benefit of the folks that link her twitter shit here, in the "omg, check what this bitch wrote". I read your damn thread that you posted about your "he wants to go back to his wife". If I'm not mistaken, that makes you a LeAnn.
    If being affected by the celebrity's situation is required for posting in any of the threads on this board, there'd be no posters!

Bronze Member

Sooooooo each episode will be them taking a tabloid story and turning it into a big ol' NUH-UH!

NOW, Y'all! Forget last weeks TRUTH about he doesn't work for kids. Now he needs to work to be man of the house and stayed all loved up with L. Come on Ed, silly man, men of the house usually have balls, well,.... just saying.....
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Gold Member

Gotta love the attempt at creating suspense: "Can their marriage survive a 7 month separation (that never happened and never will happen)?"

Gee. Considering she can't survive having him out of sight in the wings at a concert for 20 seconds without asking audience members if they've seen him, I'll go with no for $500, Alex.

Note - I was reading an article about them on a goosip site and in the comments someone referenced this thread saying if you ever want to know the history go to the mega thread on GR. LOL
    msdeb, rockchick, WeWeLies and 5 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information