Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #37621
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    LeAnne is the best, you all suck balls. If you don't suck balls, you might want to look into it, because you wouldn't be posting in this retarded thread, if you were snarfling some balls. I'm STILL struggling to figure out, as to why Brandi is some "prize". Just because she birthed his children, doesn't make her less of a trifling ho.
    Don't get all judgy about my suck preference!
    idunno, Kittylady, mjw and 3 others like this.

  2. #37622
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,639

    Default

    Boogsy, I'll have you know it's entirely manageable keeping up with this thread in between ball snarflings if you possess my time management skillz.

    And you're right. Leann is the best. She's the gift that keeps on giving. I'd been bored with this thread for a spell until she shit herself!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  3. #37623
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,789

    Default

    I don't think this has been posted yet...sneak peek at this week's (bull)shit fest. Who knew Eddie was offered a role on Dallas?

    Could Eddie & LeAnn Be Separated For 7 Months?! | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  4. #37624
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Yeah, we know that never happened.

    Even if he had been offered a job, it's not like she works a lot. She could have gone with him & they could be home for his boys a couple of weeks per month.

    I find it amazing that B was able to go to NYC and work.

  5. #37625
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    LeAnne is the best, you all suck balls. If you don't suck balls, you might want to look into it, because you wouldn't be posting in this retarded thread, if you were snarfling some balls. I'm STILL struggling to figure out, as to why Brandi is some "prize". Just because she birthed his children, doesn't make her less of a trifling ho.
    Please accept that you suck balls just like everyone else because you persist in posting in this retarded thread too. I think we all established several hundred pages back that we do not have to grant sainthood to Brandi just because we are revolted by Leann. However, Brandi IS a prize. A booby prize but a prize nonetheless.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    LeAnn is the best becaue all yall still talk about her five years after the fact. The best part is, none of you are affected by their situation.
    We don't affect YOU but YOU keep shrieking at US so by your logic, that means that WE are the best.
    czb, Trixie, Butterfly and 15 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  6. #37626
    Gold Member needmeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The resistance
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't think this has been posted yet...sneak peek at this week's (bull)shit fest. Who knew Eddie was offered a role on Dallas?

    Could Eddie & LeAnn Be Separated For 7 Months?! | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    damn at Lizzie's lips.

    And hahaha at the Dallas bullshit and "I want Eddie to feel like the head of the house". Bitch please in the real world someone's gotta work.

  7. #37627
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't think this has been posted yet...sneak peek at this week's (bull)shit fest. Who knew Eddie was offered a role on Dallas?

    Could Eddie & LeAnn Be Separated For 7 Months?! | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    God, that was so boring and fake. What better way to show people that I work than by turning down *wink-wink job offers.

  8. #37628
    Gold Member RealisticPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The land of hangnails and broken fingers
    Posts
    756

    Default

    They're saying he turned down a role in Dallas? Which proves he really doesn't want to work. LeAnn couldn't be paying him more than he'd make on that show, could she?

  9. #37629
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Flimsiest excuses ever. Too busy to have a kid. Too/Two many kids to work. Yet somehow actual busy stars can fit all this in, no problemo. It's stupid they think they're fooling the public. It's insanity they are fooling themselves with this. Fake personalities. Fake lives. Fake PR. Fake show.

  10. #37630
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    What's "a Leanne"?

    I'm guessing that it's a posh lean-to full of wainscoating.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  11. #37631
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,447

    Default

    I bet he only got called in for an audition and making it sound bigger than it actually is.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

  12. #37632
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    LeAnn is the best becaue all yall still talk about her five years after the fact. The best part is, none of you are affected by their situation. She can google her name, and this thread will pop up. Then there is the added benefit of the folks that link her twitter shit here, in the "omg, check what this bitch wrote". I read your damn thread that you posted about your "he wants to go back to his wife". If I'm not mistaken, that makes you a LeAnn.
    If being affected by the celebrity's situation is required for posting in any of the threads on this board, there'd be no posters!

  13. #37633
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't think this has been posted yet...sneak peek at this week's (bull)shit fest. Who knew Eddie was offered a role on Dallas?

    Could Eddie & LeAnn Be Separated For 7 Months?! | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    Sooooooo each episode will be them taking a tabloid story and turning it into a big ol' NUH-UH!

    NOW, Y'all! Forget last weeks TRUTH about he doesn't work for kids. Now he needs to work to be man of the house and stayed all loved up with L. Come on Ed, silly man, men of the house usually have balls, well,.... just saying.....
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  14. #37634
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Gotta love the attempt at creating suspense: "Can their marriage survive a 7 month separation (that never happened and never will happen)?"

    Gee. Considering she can't survive having him out of sight in the wings at a concert for 20 seconds without asking audience members if they've seen him, I'll go with no for $500, Alex.

  15. #37635
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Note - I was reading an article about them on a goosip site and in the comments someone referenced this thread saying if you ever want to know the history go to the mega thread on GR. LOL
    msdeb, rockchick, WeWeLies and 5 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •