Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Soverymegr View Post
    so I am unsure of the density of weave hair, but is that just the weave blowing all to hell?
    It looks to me like that's her real hair blowing & the extensions are underneath.
    Soverymegr likes this.

The bottom part that doesn't move (even though the top is all windblown) is the fake hair. Extensions and weaves don't bounce like normal hair.
    Soverymegr likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Now you made me go back and look. Weave hair always looks wet to me, even the stuff that's made from human hair. Is that some chemical they use on it?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm surprised Eddie didn't walk behind her to try to conceal it
    Nah He's sick of her shit

Hit By Ban Bus!

LeAnne is the best, you all suck balls. If you don't suck balls, you might want to look into it, because you wouldn't be posting in this retarded thread, if you were snarfling some balls. I'm STILL struggling to figure out, as to why Brandi is some "prize". Just because she birthed his children, doesn't make her less of a trifling ho.

Did LeAnn Rimes Shit Herself? An Excuse To Post These Bikini Pictures - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

Did LeAnn Rimes Shit Herself?

Just so we’re all clear what’s happening here: I’m already to the point where I can’t justify posting pics of LeAnn Rimes in a bikini just for the sake of posting LeAnn Rimes in a bikini because LeAnn Rimes is always in a bikini. I will, however, apparently post accusations that she shit herself with the most vaguest of evidence, so here’s a shot of LeAnn leaving a Miami Fashion Week runway show with something brown on the back of her dress thanks to eagle-eyed reader ana who was my strength where I had faltered:

Keep in mind, this is a woman with so many laxatives lying around her house that children are picking them up and eating them like candy. Also keep in mind that I basically just wrote a post that can be boiled down to, “Haha, poopy!” and got paid for it. Your God is dead.
    Kittylady and Dagny Taggart like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gross, oily anal leakage.
    crayzeehappee and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Nah He's sick of her shit
    Ha. I get it. I'm a little slow from the pino grigio.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    LeAnne is the best, you all suck balls. If you don't suck balls, you might want to look into it, because you wouldn't be posting in this retarded thread, if you were snarfling some balls. I'm STILL struggling to figure out, as to why Brandi is some "prize". Just because she birthed his children, doesn't make her less of a trifling ho.
    Who said Brandi was a prize? She's sooooo not. Srsly, I'm asking in case I missed it. And it's so not And what's the diff between trashing Kum Kardashian and trashing LeAnn? I'm srsly asking because I want to know the answer since you really seem to hate this thread, which is fine btw. Like or dislike WHATEVER you want to, srsly. I'm just saying what's the diff btw Kum Kardashian's thread and the one which shits on LeAnn. If I'm being weird, I apologize.
    Last edited by crayzeehappee; July 23rd, 2014 at 12:05 AM.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    There is never a wrong time for Phillip Hoffman and his shart scene.

Ha ha good one Bombshell we think alike. I almost posted this with an RIP to Phil.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    our disdain for Leann is not synonymous for a love of Brandi. one can dislike Leann for other reasons than "siding with Brandi". clearly Eddie doesn't have a varied or great taste in women. you still haven't explained why Leann is "the best" tho. Brandi being a loser doesn't make Leann awesome fyi

Hit By Ban Bus!

LeAnn is the best becaue all yall still talk about her five years after the fact. The best part is, none of you are affected by their situation. She can google her name, and this thread will pop up. Then there is the added benefit of the folks that link her twitter shit here, in the "omg, check what this bitch wrote". I read your damn thread that you posted about your "he wants to go back to his wife". If I'm not mistaken, that makes you a LeAnn.

There's actually a video with this of them at the airport with like 3 paparazzi and one autograph hunter lol. Must piss Eddie off tho that they were really only interested in her.

LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Are All Smiles Despite Terrible Ratings On Their New Reality Show

Posted on Tue Jul 22nd, 2014 12:32pm PDT

Based on how happy LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian were when we caught up with them at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, you'd never know their new VH1 reality show was totally tanking!

Leann And Eddie premiered last night at 10:30pm, and the first episode was seen by a whopping total of 374,000 viewers. While that seems like a lot of people, keep in mind the network's other new program, Naked Dating, premiered with 826,000 total viewers.

As The Hollywood Gossip wrote, "To put that in perspective, the episode was beaten in the ratings by reruns of COPS and Seinfeld, and a Nickelodoen sitcom called Dog With a Blog." Oh dear!

It doesn't seem like the show will be back for a second season, but now we're beginning to wonder if the network will pull the plug on the series before the first season is even over. We're guessing it depends on how many episodes the country has-been and her hunky hubby have already shot...

Read more at LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Are All Smiles Despite Terrible Ratings On Their New Reality Show - X17 Online - X17 Online

Well one fan and several crazy hair shots doesn't make it an airport win for LeMann. Maybe she will go back to the greasy topknot in windy weather because we didn't need to see her real hair separate from her weave in the same week as the stained skirt shots. I wonder if her 'horoscope' talked about wardrobe malfunctions?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

What's "a Leanne"?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    What's "a Leanne"?
    I was going to ask the same thing.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Thread Information