Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I read an AMA on Reddit a few months back by a bouncer at a swingers club (very interesting!) and he said that a unicorn is a bicurious single female who wants to have sex with a married couple. Apparently they don't exist.
    They do exist because I knew one. Still see her around actually (from a safe distance). Lets just say that you'd rather fight it than fuck it....

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    gotta love that an alleged shitstain is being analyzed here...
    Where does the alleged part come in? I thought we'd established years ago that Ed was a shit stain.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmera View Post
    Hey all, I have been lurking on this thread for over a year now and since I hadn't seen these pics posted, I had to register to share them with you. As many of you know, throughout this entire Truth Tour leading up to the shit show, Brandi has been getting bashed mercilessly by both Leann and Eddie, and as she has for a while now, she has remained silent...refusing to engage with the fools. Yesterday, she posted these pics on her Twitter.

Mason looks like he is totally in on the joke. Brandi, well played love, well played...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmera View Post
    It isn't photo shopped, it is a rubber mask. There are other pics of one of the guy friends in it as well. I thought that would be obvious to most.
    that thar was sarcasm hunny...
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Maybe they're not popular everywhere, I guess. I'm personally so tired of seeing these masks! Someone even showed up to meet Obama in one the other day.
    Mythical Feature Unicorn Mask | Mod Retro Vintage Toys | ModCloth.com

They're cheap, maybe that's why they're everywhere. Looks like Leann's mangy extensions hanging out on the model too.

Bronze Member

OK we are back to thread good (allegedly). Shit stain theories, unicorn sightings, masks and engagement . It's great and I haven't even had a glass of vino.

Bronze Member

Well isn't this just shitty
    blah_blah_blah likes this.

So is it easier to quit using laxatives or easier to quit wearing white?

Silver Member

I think that spot on the back of her skirt is karma. Haha
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Oh Poop!

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

@amehrdh hahahaha yeah, that makes sense! I sat in something. It was just that simple

According to her Twitter haters, this is the moment it happened!
    Bombshell and Zooyork like this.
    The fact that no one understands you, doesn't mean you're an artist.

Yeah.....she sat in her own poop.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

But there are no food and drinks at a fashion show. So did someone else shit on her chair and she sat in their shit?

Elite Member

This is the venue where L is performing this week. Check out the available seats (in blue). Could her sales have dropped even further since the show?

Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael 38m
    @hatecheaters23 @MizzNhi @leannrimes look who is outselling the "2 time grammy" hasbeen at same venue same week pic.twitter.com/Ja1nhjT8vV

spinmonkey likes this.

Elite Member
    Butterfly and Zooyork like this.

More from DListed

Nobody Watched LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrianís Reality Shit Show

July 21, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

I havenít watched the first episode of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrianís ďsemi-scriptedĒ dried turd of reality show on Vh1, because I am a disgusting, gross, easy pig slut when it comes to TV (and everything else) and I should try to have SOME standards. I recorded LeAnn & Eddie, though, and when Iíve gone into my DVR to play an episode of quality television like Dating Naked and Topless Prophet on Cinemax, it stares at me like a wet, oozing herp sore on a short, soft peen. I canít bring myself to watch it. Apparently, Iím not alone, because Deadline says that the first episode of The Home Wrecking Squints was watched by 374,000 viewers. To put that number into perspective, Grumpy Cat was on QVC at 7 in the morning yesterday and more hos probably watched that shit (and sadly, I was one of those hos). LeAnn & Eddie were beat by Dog with a Blog, an episode of Seinfeld and COPS. Deadline says that Vh1′s Dating Naked got 826,000 viewers, but when LeAnn Rimesí ďmelting Play-Doh figurine of a demon ponyĒ face popped up after it, everyone turned their TVs off.

The rest of VH1ís new programming on VH1 might have wanted to strip down a bit to do better. Coming after the 551,000 who watched the debut of Candidly Nicole, the 10:30 premiere of Leann And Eddie was seen by a total 374,000 audience of 374,000. The former was up 51% from last quarter among the 18-49s with 325,000 watching while the later up just 19% over the last quarterís average in the time slot with 252,000 viewers in the demo.

To recap: more than twice the number of hos who suffered through LeAnn & Eddiewatched a show with a bunch of naked people. For the love of humanityís eyeballs, donít let that give Falkor ideas!!! (Eddie, okay, but not Falkor!) And poor Eddieís probably going to have to take his side pieces to the Super 8 instead of the Hilton. LeAnn probably cut his allowance, because she needed the money to buy 374,000 TVs and 374,000 different cable connections. You didnít think 374,000 actual people watch that wreck, did you?

And hereís Falkor looking like a horse skeleton in lazy Stevie Nicks drag while protecting the peen she paid for at the Luli Fama fashion show in Miami yesterday.

Trixie, SHELLEE and needmeds like this.

Does her bag have a tail?

I wish the paps had snapped the person who whispered in her ear "you've shat yourself" before she bunches up the back of her skirt and carries it out.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information