Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

LOL at this tweet:

Dee ‏@shadester126 6h
    @1970Rachael @leannrimes her looks like people are getting to see what she is REALLY like!! Ticket sales are getting worse. #karmabus

To put it in context, it was in the middle of this discussion:

peachesncream likes this.

Wait, they've been married how long and she is just now meeting some of his family?

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 10h Met a ton of Eddie's family last night. Such lovely people. They were teaching me Spanish. Nothing I can use in public though lol
    Details

8:17 AM - 20 Jul 2014 · Details
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I love that e card. I must save it to use on certain posters.
    Before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I'm thinking of Mel. She doesn't come in here so I can say it.
    Shhhhh. If you say her name 2 more times she will appear.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Bronze Member

Hey all, I have been lurking on this thread for over a year now and since I hadn't seen these pics posted, I had to register to share them with you. As many of you know, throughout this entire Truth Tour leading up to the shit show, Brandi has been getting bashed mercilessly by both Leann and Eddie, and as she has for a while now, she has remained silent...refusing to engage with the fools. Yesterday, she posted these pics on her Twitter.

Mason looks like he is totally in on the joke. Brandi, well played love, well played...

Look at the Sasquatch sighting in the background clutching hideous quilted Chanel purse.....Can't believe he's allowed this close to a hot model by himself!

ETA: Heres a better pic- look at his hand around her waist!!! And note NO WEWE is tagged in pic only Ediot! And their changing right in front of everyone. I just noticed ass cheeks in foreground.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; July 20th, 2014 at 10:18 PM.
    WeWeLies, ShilohJulia and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

LOL I can't help but laugh while I think of all the body language interpretations here. The lower half of his body is facing the model in this pic, like we never see in his pics with L
    Butterfly, ShilohJulia and Zooyork like this.

^^I know! I don't think I've seen a smile on his face that big in FOR-EVA!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

LOL poor Leann, she actually had to HOLD him down. Too many models. I bet she goes on a drunk twitter tirade soon.

LeAnn Rimes Sweats at Luli Fama Fashion Show With Eddie Cibrian By Her Side

POSTED IN LeAnn Rimes Sweats at Luli Fama Fashion Show With Eddie Cibrian By Her Side

Stepford Stepmom ‏@StepfordStepmom 1h
    @leannrimes And you got it somewhere that a person like myself who lives in the middle of nowhere could go find one for herself right? #nope

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 1h
    @StepfordStepmom online @TheStoneColdFox

@leannrimes @TheStoneColdFox Hell yes. Thank you!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 1h
    @StepfordStepmom @TheStoneColdFox don't copy me lol!!! I'm flattered

@leannrimes I won't copy. I'll get it in a different color. Then no worries about showing up to same place in same outfit. #yeahright
    Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
    FAVORITE
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    ‏@leannrimes
    @StepfordStepmom please I could care less! I have black too, so avoid that one too ��

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 4h
    Sweating at the @LuliFama fashion show #mbfwswim #hairup about to go grab a bikini
    Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
    User Actions
    Follow

Diane
    ‏@Di_ATL
    @leannrimes @LuliFama : go for it mama, with ur #kickass bod u'd fit rt in 4sure���� don't be #skerd��

HAHA of course, she favorites this tweet. Feeling insecure around all the models and Eddiot

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmera View Post
    Hey all, I have been lurking on this thread for over a year now and since I hadn't seen these pics posted, I had to register to share them with you. As many of you know, throughout this entire Truth Tour leading up to the shit show, Brandi has been getting bashed mercilessly by both Leann and Eddie, and as she has for a while now, she has remained silent...refusing to engage with the fools. Yesterday, she posted these pics on her Twitter.

Mason looks like he is totally in on the joke. Brandi, well played love, well played...
    i doubt Mason knew there would be photoshop involved
    Serendipity and Flygirl like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

What photoshop. I can't see it?
    Zooyork likes this.

I know Leann and Eddie were on Wendy Williams recently and was trying to remember why I thought Leann hated Wendy. Then I found this from almost 4 years ago:

LeAnn Rimes: My Affair Wasn't "Sloppy"
    Sep. 17, 2010 AT 8:22AM By UsWeekly Staff

LeAnn Rimes is firing back at Wendy Williams after the daytime talk show host called her affair with Eddie Cibrian "sloppy."

On her syndicated talk show Thursday, Williams, 46, discussed Rimes' recent Shape interview in which she justified why she cheated on husband Dean Sheremet. "It's all very sloppy," Williams said, adding that Rimes also shouldn't have referred to Cibrian's sons as her "boys." Said Williams: "The boys have a mother, and her name is Brandi [Glanville]."

Rimes, 28, quickly shot back (via Twitter): "All I know is Wendy Williams done pissed my mamma off! I don't wanna be in her path. To say, 'I've reserved myself a place in hell?!' I'm incredibly disappointed to see someone with that kind of platform use it for such negativity and could be so mean and judgmental about a situation they know nothing about...I don't like how it happened either, said it a million times, but this is out of control."

Read more: LeAnn Rimes: My Affair Wasn't "Sloppy" - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I remember that.

Wendy is just your typical kiss-ass interviewer. She trashes each one off and on, depending on who is due next for an appearance. Makes her look crazy 'cause she backpedals and contradicts herself so much week by week on these two. But she got Leann to come and perform at her birthday party the other night so that will get Leann a reprieve for a little while.

And didn't she just do a gig in Vegas with Brandi too?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

She did! LOL. She seemed to keep her distance though. She completely left out the fact that Brandi was her co-host of that event when she covered it on her show. Just didn't acknowledge her at all or mention her name. She knew she had Leann on this week. I think it was only a couple of weeks ago tho' that she shamed Leann for something about the kids on her Hot Topics thing. She's a sloppy 'lil mess herself. Isn't it weird how much she's so often involved with these two?

But speaking of Wendy....she's the Exec. Producer of that Aaliyah biopic. Did everybody know that? I didn't know that. Just heard that yesterday.

Retweeted by Amom&2girls
    Nhi Harajuku@MizzNhi 3m
    See kids, THAT'S why laxatives are a BAD idea! Shitfire, shitfire, shitfire, yeah, yeah RT @CrimesLeanns: pic.twitter.com/PSlWlyCNmL"

sluce, WeWeLies, rollo and 3 others like this.

Thread Information