Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Another dear friend of LeAnn's has died. This woman has no shame, everyone who dies is such a dear dear friend.

><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yeah, but it's the really bad shows that get stuck in the 10.30 pm thursday summer time slot. If the show had been half decent, it would have been on a bigger channel, in a better timeslot, and not in the summer. Leann&Eddie may be the best show out of all the really bad shows, I'll give them that much credit.
    LOL - I know they were in the worst slot, on a bad night, but as I said, they still came in LAST in that terrible time slot. All the other crappy shows beat them. I don't see how they can be given any credit. I would say it's a total loss. Hahaha
    Butterfly and Soverymegr like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ugh, now every one of her sycophants are sending her condolences for Jim Garner's death.
    Zooyork likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Yet if you google Leann Rimes James Garner, there is not one connection.
    Last edited by sluce; July 20th, 2014 at 08:56 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Leann is basically a nobody in the music business. She hasn't had a hit in many years. Why would the Daily Mail cover her show in some little Florida venue? She has to be paying them really big bucks to be their resident celeb. I knew this morning when I heard Jim Garner died she'd tweet about her dear friend. He may have been 86 yo and sick for years, but he and Leann were BFFs.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

She does for once know the person...and possibly in enough contact to say dear friend. Not like that bullshit 'dear friend' thing about Heath Ledger. I don't know why the hell James Garner is Darrell Brown's godfather...

Just talking to the amazing James Garner on daddy's day and loving that man more than life....he makes my world!!!! @darrellbrown's godfather
    7:39 PM - 19 Jun 2011

Wow because really she loves him so much that she never bothered to learn before. Asshat.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 24m

Met a ton of Eddie's family last night. Such lovely people. They were teaching me Spanish. Nothing I can use in public though lol

Thanks Trixie for posting the man face pic. It won't let me quote posts in my replies anymore
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account@leannrimes
    Just talking to the amazing James Garner on daddy's day and loving that man more than life....he makes my world!!!! @darrellbrown's godfather
    7:39 PM - 19 Jun 2011
    Daddy's day? Is she five years old?

ETA: For all the tweeting Leann does, it's funny how she never tweets about her dear, dear friends, when they're alive. Makes me think she doesn't know the difference between acquaintance you talked to at a party one and actual dear friend. Much like a 5 yo.
    Last edited by idunno; July 20th, 2014 at 11:14 AM.

Exactly. I am sure she met Jim through Barrell Clown but that does not make him a dear friend. Even if he was a dear friend, it is not appropriate to make the tweet about her, instead of expressing condolences to his family.

Bronze Member

So, I must admit I didn't watch the TRUTH CRUSADE, not out of protest but because you gracious people always provide the real details, thus saving me valuable time.

And from what you fine people have provided: there was no truth, no happy, no funny, no true love.....
    but there was the REAL THEM the them we have written for years. Being proven right is so validating. Go US!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Congratulations, Truth Crusaders!
    idunno and kamccrdy like this.
    I'm meant to be charming not sincere

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    ETA: For all the tweeting Leann does, it's funny how she never tweets about her dear, dear friends, when they're alive. Makes me think she doesn't know the difference between acquaintance you talked to at a party one and actual dear friend. Much like a 5 yo.
    This, to me at least, is a major sign of insecurity. When people are happy and secure with themselves, they don't feel the need to constantly remind others of the important people they know, how in demand they are, how much better they are at this or that, how great their family life is, etc. As soon as someone starts talking themselves up like that, I know they've got to be somewhat envious of others and seem to live their life just to one-up and outdo people. Its sad some people seem to live their whole lives trying to present themselves to others a certain way, rather than actually just being themselves and enjoying life for what they have.

Hey Leann,

ETA: the decent thing would have been to offer her condolences to Darrell instead of saying "dear friend of mine". I really don't think people would have been so pissed.
    Last edited by blah_blah_blah; July 20th, 2014 at 06:03 PM.

This post has not been proofread

I love that e card. I must save it to use on certain posters.
    Before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I'm thinking of Mel. She doesn't come in here so I can say it.
    sluce and MontanaMama like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information