Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^ And that is after some major promo by them all week on any show that would have them. And since they didn't deliver, I will be very surprised if it doesn't take a big dip next week.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

This is interesting; ranks cable shows by audience share. Leann and Eddie got .20. The shows below were rated in March 2013, but it still gives an interesting look at what is popular and at what ranking. (Hint: .20 sucks.) Aaaand .... really gotta love that GIF! Totally apropos to this thread!

Ranking Your Favorite Cable TV Shows Based On Their Nielsen Ratings

Ranking Your Favorite Cable TV Shows Based On Their Nielsen Ratings

BY DUSTIN ROWLES / 04.04.13#GAME OF THRONES #JUSTIFIED #THE WALKING DEAD

TWEET
    |LIKE29

I like to do this every once in a while, because while we often hear about the great ratings of certain shows like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, we donít hear as much about the ratings for other basic and premium cable shows, and even when we do, we donít have anything else with which to compare it. The 1.07 rating of a show like the USA Networkís Suits, for instance, doesnít sound like something to brag about, but when you also mention that NBCís Matthew Perry sitcom, Go On, scores around a 1.0 without The Voice lead-in, it sounds more impressive.
    Hereís a few of benchmarks before we get to the numbers. Last weekís top rated network program wasAmerican Idol, which scored a 3.6 in the 18-49 demo (all numbers are 18-49, because thatís all advertisers care about). In todayís environment, anything over a 2.0 is considered successful on the networks. Once Upon a Time, for instance, scored a 2.2 last week, and that show is successful enough to launch a spin-off. (More depressingly, Splash scored a 2.6, good for the 14th highest rated show of the week). Cable shows now regularly beat the networks in the ratings, but the minimum threshold for renewal on cable is still much lower. A 1.0 would be considered a very successful show. Anything below a .8 gets into iffy territory, while anything below a .5 gets into cancellation territory.
    With that out of the way, here are the numbers (these are the averages ratings of the shows for the month of March).

1. The Walking Dead: 5.69 ó Far and away, the most successful show on ALL of television, The Walking Deadwould trounce even the top-rated network show.
    2. Duck Dynasty: 3.67 ó Duck Dynasty is the break-out hit of the year, besting Modern Family on most weeks.
    3. Game of Thrones: 2.4 ó No scripted program on Fox has gotten a 2.4 THIS ENTIRE YEAR.
    4. The Vikings: 1.56 ó Very strong ratings (and Iím starting toreally get into this show), but weíll see how it does without The Bible (2.8) as a lead-in this Sunday.
    5. Tosh 1.0: 1.31 ó Thatís remarkable for a Comedy Central show. For comparisonís sake on that network, The Daily Show gets around a .6 on most nights, while Leno on NBC gets around a .9
    6. Bates Motel: 1.26. Terrible show thatís gotten worse by the week, but itís still doing very well.
    7. The Game: 1.26 ó I donít know this show, but itís a huge cable hit for BET.
    8.Suits: 1.07 ó Of the USA Network shows airing this winter, Suits was the highest rated.
    9. The Client List: .96 ó I just wanted to put the Jennifer Love Hewitte Lifetime show in perspective with the others on this list. #9! Yikes.
    10. Cougar Town: .95 ó A great number for TBS, which is why it got renewed for another season.
    11. Archer: .92 ó Up a whopping 38 percent over last year, Archer continues to grow, thanks in part to readers on this site.
    12. Justified: .91 ó Those are decent numbers, but I had kind of expected Justified to rank closer toGame of Thrones numbers, especially since another FX drama, Sons of Anarchy, does do GoT-like numbers. Unfortunately, this yearís season finale was also down from last years. Donít worry, though: Itíll get the six seasons that Graham Yost has promised us.
    13. Psych: .89 ó Itís been on forever, and hell if the show still isnít a solid performer for USA.
    14. Shameless: .81. Itís trounced by Showtimeís biggest show, Dexter (1.4), but itís still a solid rating for Showtime.
    15. Workaholics: .81 ó Again, another show thatís growing thanks to the Internet.
    16. The Americans: .75 ó A decent, but not great number. Good enough, thanks to the additional critical acclaim, to get a second-season renewal.
    17. White Collar: .73 ó This show has actually been drifting downward, of late.
    18. Anger Management: .57 ó Thatís not great for FX, which probably wishes they had not taken the 90-episode option.
    19. Southland: .47 ó Now weíre getting into the shows on the cable bubble. Several of Southlandísstars have signed on to other pilots, which doesnít bode well for the future of the best cop show on television right now.
    20. House of Lies: .45 ó Not a great number, but itís better than Californiacation, which has been around forever.
    21. Bunheads: .45 ó Some are calling this the best show on television (itís good, but I wouldnít go that far). The rating, however, puts it firmly on the bubble for renewal.
    22. Being Human: .49 ó A very good rating for SyFy.
    23. Girls: .38 ó HBO is not keeping this show around for the ratings; theyíre keeping it for the media buzz.
    24. Legit: .37 ó Dismal ratings, but itís been picked up for a second season for the FX spin-off network, FXX.
    25. Californiacation: .33 ó Surely, this show canít go on much longer.
    26. Enlightened: .10 ó You can see why HBO cancelled it, despite (inexplicable) critical acclaim.
    I donít have the exact 18-49 numbers on it, yet, but I should also note that the Doctor Who spring premiere scored over 2 million overall viewers, making it the second best ratings in the history of BBC America last Saturday.

LeAnn & Eddie Recap: The Worst Show in the History of the World?!

LeAnn & Eddie, the new reality show of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, may have hit a new low for the genre, which says a lot given the competition.
    The show, ironically, is marketed as the "truth" about the controversial celebrity couple, who feel they need to put "their side of the story" out there.
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian, who had an affair while both were married to other people and then got married, cannot let go of the spotlight.
    It's sad, considering that we've already watched Eddie's family fall apart in the public eye, yet this whole show is a giant exercise in their narcissism.
    If you can’t laugh at your problems (home wrecking, ex-wives, parenting issues, tabloid scrutiny), they ask rhetorically, how can you go through life?
    This would be a reasonable question if they weren't terrible individuals.
    All of their alleged jokes are basically cheap shots at Brandi Glanville (no saint herself, obviously), and they come off as comically high on themselves.
    And while they claim to laugh off celebrity gossip rumors with their trademark sense of humor, they are clearly obsessed with everything written about them.
    Pretty much the entire season premiere, in fact, centers about the fact that Star published a story claiming the duo are getting a “$50 million divorce.”
    Actually laugh it off, and then ignore it? Of course not.
    Fake laugh it off (Eddie really isn't that good an actor apparently), but then react incredulously, while simultaneously feeding into it? That's more like it.
    Cibrian, forever the class act who takes the high road, "refuses to dignify" such absurdity by commenting to the media, even though LeAnn wants him to.
    In that sense, this was an honest moment. She loves the attention, and is concerned about her image and how she is portrayed, to a shocking degree.
    At the same time, she's not self-aware at all. It's sad.
    Perhaps the lowest of the low points is Rimes going to get a tattoo to celebrate getting out of her 20-year record contract, and the new Star is there.
    Cue hilariously scripted, self-involved banter!
    You don't want the kids to see this, someone at the tattoo parlor helpfully notes ... as opposed to this reality show they will one day have to live down.
    Mercifully, the episode eventually ends, as Cibrian decides to take the “happy wife, happy life” adage to heart and comment on the "ludicrous" rumor.
    “For Eddie to comment on this, when I know he did not want to do it at all, really means a lot to me,” Rimes gushes, and all is wrong with the world again.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Pics: Happy Home-Wreckers

1. LeAnn Rimes With Eddie Cibrian Photo
    LeAnn Rimes with Eddie Cibrian. They got married more than two years ago now.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...-of-the-world/

Silver Member

this is the best they will do, too. every week will plummet further and further. people tuned into the first episode just out of curiosity or to hate watch. beyond that, no one wants to see these two. i wouldn't be surprised if most people turned it off halfway through. what does everyone think will happen after these 6 weeks? what are they going to do for attention then?

And Real Housewives of BH averaged 1,804,000 viewers per show for season 4.....

Duck Dynasty still gets 3.9 million. The Gurneys must be shocked their latest show was such a bomb.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    this is the best they will do, too. every week will plummet further and further. people tuned into the first episode just out of curiosity or to hate watch. beyond that, no one wants to see these two. i wouldn't be surprised if most people turned it off halfway through. what does everyone think will happen after these 6 weeks? what are they going to do for attention then?
    Either a baby or something insanely provocative to Brandi so LeAnn can scream "Victim!" all over again when she gets what she's asked for.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Well based on the rate at which she is cancelling concerts, I will say she will not fill her time by performing.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

18th Jul 2014 from TwitLonger

Success

Heard from the head of @vh1 that the show did very well, they are extremely happy w/ the debut and all the social activity from last night. Thx everyone for making the show a success! Let's keep it up! #LeAnnAndEddie We adore all of our fans AND our haters! Thank you xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

18th Jul 2014 from TwitLonger

Success

Heard from the head of @vh1 that the show did very well, they are extremely happy w/ the debut and all the social activity from last night. Thx everyone for making the show a success! Let's keep it up! #LeAnnAndEddie We adore all of our fans AND our haters! Thank you xoxo

I want what she's smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I want what she's smoking.
    I don't think even the hardiest of GR's smokers could handle whatever she's smoking because it distorts reality like nothing ever has before.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

My reactions when I read that tweet

This post has not been proofread

I guess this means that we're on the countdown to LeAnn tweeting that her and Eddie have 'done' reality shows now and want to move on to something fresh (because it sounds so much better than cancelled).
    RealisticPerson and dexknows like this.

Gold Member

She will probably "blame" the Malaysian Air crash for taking attention away from her and the show...

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Why do you change ur avatar pic all the time? Just curious. I've had my crazy Britney one since I started lurking here and I love it. Who's in ur avatar anyway?
    ETA: I know the show did pretty sucky, but I wish it had done even worse. And I agree that this is the best ratings they're gonna get. I'm not surprised that LeAnn managed to spin the sucky ratings into positivity. This is the same woman who listed some obscure chart her album Shitfire made it onto and called it a success after selling only 10,000 copies.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Why do you change ur avatar pic all the time? Just curious. .
    it's her. (ShilohJulia)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information