Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    I think Eddie hates Brandi for thriving without him.
    Totally agree. I think he expected her to just go away. Didn't he once tell her she should flip burgers to support herself? Smug describes him perfectly. I'm really starting to despise him more than LeAnn. He's dull as a bag of rocks, and he is so not good looking to me at all. I don't get what all the fuss is about him and how he's supposed to be so hot. I do not see it at ALL and I never will.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    “It is a curious subject of observation and inquiry, whether hatred and love be not the same thing at bottom. Each, in its utmost development, supposes a high degree of intimacy and heart-knowledge; each renders one individual dependent for the food of his affections and spiritual life upon another; each leaves the passionate lover, or the no less passionate hater, forlorn and desolate by the withdrawal of his object.”
    ― Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter

I always liked that quote. Reminds me of a lot of people, actually. Some people depend more upon their hate relationships for fulfillment than they do their loving ones.
    I always liked "the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference."

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Totally agree. I think he expected her to just go away. Didn't he once tell her she should flip burgers to support herself? Smug describes him perfectly. I'm really starting to despise him more than LeAnn. He's dull as a bag of rocks, and he is so not good looking to me at all. I don't get what all the fuss is about him and how he's supposed to be so hot. I do not see it at ALL and I never will.
    Now c'mon. How can you not see it here?

crayzeehappee and chartreuse like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That bloody gif is burned into my memory and comes back to haunt me in my nightmares. No, I cannot see it AT ALL!

And I think Crayzeehappee is right - it boils Eddie's piss that Brandi, despite being dumb as a stump, has gone on to build a fairly successful career. She probably earns more professionally than he does now, all because him and LeAnn have successfully torpedoed his very average career with their antics.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

'It doesn't help that we have a third party in this situation...' So says the third party in Eddie and Brandi's marriage." - great Daily Fail comment.

So the reviews are bad, there wasn't much buzz on Twitter when airing live....I'll be curious to hear what the word will be about viewership and if it falls or rises for the 2nd. Think this will end up canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    That bloody gif is burned into my memory and comes back to haunt me in my nightmares. No, I cannot see it AT ALL!

And I think Crayzeehappee is right - it boils Eddie's piss that Brandi, despite being dumb as a stump, has gone on to build a fairly successful career. She probably earns more professionally than he does now, all because him and LeAnn have successfully torpedoed his very average career with their antics.
    That gif is such a turn off. Every time I see it all I can see is a creepy pervert.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    That gif is such a turn off. Every time I see it all I can see is a creepy pervert.
    Yeah like the creepy older guys I remember from my teens who would leer and jingle the change in their pocket as you walked past. Urgh!
    Butterfly and RealisticPerson like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

That picture cracks me the fuck up every time.
    twitchy2.0 and Jazzy like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Oh that Wendy interview was so telling for me. It almost reminded me of Tom and Katie back in the day. When she touched his leg he held her hand. Almost like he has signals to look for. She touches him, he has to hold her hand. He is like a male hooker. Since I am in the great white north we haven't gotten the show here yet. I will look on You Tube. Thanks for all the great clips.
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

LeAnn errr I mean the "LeAnn and Eddie" facebook page is so proud of these statements that they made gifs out of them. Totally spontaneous and unscripted, y'all! Look how proud she is of him for delivering that line.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This is a link to a puff piece that is a rehash of all the other puff pieces out there. I'm putting it in for anyone who wants to go through the comments as the vast majority of them are brutal and very negative about L/E/the whole show.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian slam Brandi Glanville once again in series premiere of new reality show | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I always liked "the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference."
    I thought about that one too! Elie Wiesel...my sophomore high school Literature class really stuck with me, I guess

In the Wendy Williams clip where Ed stands up and turns around for Wendy's viewing pleasure...my gawd, he's a douche. No one wants to see your child bearing hips buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I have to agree. Normally I can find squinty, crows-feet eyes charming (like on James Franco, although I know some people are repulsed by him too) and dimples are usually adorable...but I don't know what it is with Eddie. I find his eyes irritating, as is that current chin, and his dimples are like these deep craters in his face that distract me from the rest of him. He might look "good" to most people but it doesn't do anything for me, he's just a mess up close.

And I'm getting second-hand embarassment for them every time they make another dig at Brandi, they're starting to look obsessed. I get that Brandi has blabbed a lot too, but at least she had something to be angry about. If their relationship were really as secure as they say it is, they wouldn't feel a need to comment to the press, make a reality show proving their love, constantly talking shit about his ex, etc. I usually find this couple entertaining to read about because they're crazy and shameless, but even I was incredibly bored during the first episode. They're not good looking, they don't show any fancy cars, houses, or parties...those are usually the only reasons I tune into reality shows with celebrities. Unless they bring some real drama, as in not a faux baby story, I don't think I can watch any more.

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    In the Wendy Williams clip where Ed stands up and turns around for Wendy's viewing pleasure...my gawd, he's a douche. No one wants to see your child bearing hips buddy.
    OMG I know. Gaggg. He really thinks he God's gift or something. Ur not special dude.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Right???? I was like, is he really doing that?? Does he really think his body looks like it did when he was younger? I mean, his body now isn't terrible or anything, he looks like any random dude out there but it certainly isn't anything that should be twirling around AS IF.

Younger or now, he's never been sexy to me because I am put off by men who clearly know they're considered hot. It comes across in their "acting" and I hate the way they pose, like they're enjoying giving everyone a thrill. It's why I have never ever wanted to go see male strippers.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information