Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

I think it's funny he's trashing their marriage and telling all the interviewers she was a huge mistake and he married young. First, they dated for 5 years first, so if ya hated her kinda weird to then propose. It's not like it was rushed into. #2 Is 28 now considered marrying young? LOL. I think that phrase is reserved for people marrying when they're like 19 or 22....not almost 30.
    Last edited by CL**; July 17th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Tell All on Sway in the Morning

Nicky Geezy
    July 17, 2014

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have a new reality show on VH1 and stopped by Sway in the Morning to talk all about it.

The country singer and actor both fell in love while married to other people, and tabloids and paparazzi have been stalking every since. Watch below as they both set the record straight.

Catch their new reality show tonight on VH1 at 10:30pm ET.

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Tell All on Sway in the Morning - YouTube

Elite Member

From all the interviews we're seeing, this is their PR message as far as I can tell:

Eddie never loved Brandi. Eddie never had any respect for Brandi ever.
    Eddie loves Leann and doesn't think she's ugly. haha.
    Leann has never engaged Brandi in a feud or ever shit-stirred. Leann stays silent. Brandi is the only one who ever fights on Twitter.
    The tabloids' coverage about them is all coming from Brandi.
    Leann is a real housewife.
    Eddie is constantly offered jobs and is an in-demand actor. Eddie turns down jobs to be at home with his kids he has 1/2 the time.
    Leann has often extended the olive branch to Brandi. Leann doesn't care about Brandi's feelings.
    They do not have $50 million.
    They give each other crap all the time, they laugh about everything to cope. blah. blah.
    They don't pay attention to the tabloids.
    This is a satire/comedy/family-friendly/non-Brandi bashing/reality show that is sometimes dramatized and sometimes scripted and unscripted all at the same time.

Good grief.

Silver Member

i only watched part of the sway interview because i can't handle them for 20 full minutes but they came off pretty normal, likeable and happy in their relationship
    a caller did call in and ask about the swf-ing but leann played it off like it's just coincidental and she claims her and brandi laugh about it all the time
    also whenever brandi is brought up eddie looks like he wants to stab someone

Bronze Member

You nailed it
    Oh and we're not boring
    CL** likes this.

Elite Member

Agreed. He comes off worse and worse, but she didn't seem that horrible in that video. Way less smug than normal.

Well, she's a lot better actor than he is, I'll give her that. (of course, he didn't get a word in edgewise...)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

If I walk away with any one strong feeling from this, it is that He really does detest his first wife. Hence, opening a door wide open for L to beat that drum for five long years.

I am convinced they will now stay together in this twisted whatever it is, and who knows this may be their HAPPPPPEEE! Stranger things have happened in relationships. I think they believe what they sell, they are both that egotistical.

They are not my type of people, but heck I have relatives I could say the same about, they just don't have a mic, thank gawwwwwwd.

(oh and I am glad she cleaned under her nails the first two minutes of the interview! That's so very normal to do while taped! Right)

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Agreed. He comes off worse and worse, but she didn't seem that horrible in that video. Way less smug than normal.
    Yeah, she comes across normal. I only watched half of it, but he came across fine to me also. If I didn't know what a kook she is, I would think they just have a more sold relationship than he did with Brandi, since Brandi is a mess all on her own and quite trashy and exhausting, and that LeAnn and Eddie are in love. Unfortunately, for LeAnn I know what a SWF'ing, neurotic, high-school mean girl she is, who single-handedly destroyed her own career, and not from the affair itself, from all of her actions after. I also know Eddie is lazy and allowed all of LeAnn's insane behavior on twitter, so he's no better.

Silver Member

i have to say that the Sway interview is the first and only one they've done that makes them likeable in any way. they sold it pretty well- that they were in bad marriages, unhappy, they didn't realize at the time that there was something better out there. and everyone can relate to that. everyone thought they'd found "the one" until a BETTER "one" came around. they talk about having been thru so much together that they've sort of settled into it, and realize there's not much out there so they might as well stick it out. Leann even emotes humility in saying that she can't stop him from cheating. if you never followed this saga at all, you'd truly believe this reality they're selling. but those of us who have been around and know what the truth it.... it just seems like they consulted with a PR professional and a therapist. and the one thing Eddie cannot hide is his utter hatred for Brandi, which is interesting. if he's so happy with Leann, and finally has found real love, why does he still hate her so much? shouldn't he just wish her well and not really care? people who still harbor hatred and a vengeance for their ex just come off scorned and still rejected. i also find it very interesting that no one ever brings up Dean. no one ever cares that Leann was also married at the time. it's just always about Eddie and Brandi.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Seriously all that I can hear now when those 2 fuck-faces open their mouths is Whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp from Charlie Brown.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

i had to delete the Vh1 leann and eddie twitter from my feed. it was nauseating. They were tweeting every second. RT'ing people who are fantards. Nope not fun for me.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Tell All on Sway in the Morning

Nicky Geezy
    July 17, 2014

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Tell All on Sway in the Morning - YouTube
    With his mouth open like that, Eddie looks like a 90 yr old grandpa laughing. And is LeAnn cleaning her nails?

FFS those minions were counting down the damn minutes for shitshow to start... 43 minutes left until the start #leannandeddie! Next tweet- 42 minutes and counting #weweandediot -can't wait!....41 minutes till #falcorandnoballs start! Omg only 40 minutes to go until we get to see #nostrilsandHPV.....my life will not be complete until the start of TV magic- only 39 more minutes for #SWFandunemployedshitstain!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I have to say, I thought they would get a lot more buzz on Twitter for the premiere. I know there were all those various FB mainstream media posts that got 1000s of comments saying they wouldn't watch the show, but Trainwreck tv and all that, you know? People do really seem to like Nicole Richie's new show.

Thread Information