Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Dang her mouth is big, and it looks like it's getting bigger. I don't think I've ever seen a smile expose molars before.
    Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I was wondering if EW would be covering this. Recaps should be interesting.

edit: Worth watching just to see Eddie say Leann never engages on twitter and has always taken the high road.

Worth it just to see Eddie's expression every time Leann says something he knows is a lie or expresses something is false when it's the truth. When Wendy was reading the tabloid headline about leann getting drunk in the closet she responded how she gets drunk and naked in the front porch. Hahaha. Fail. His face is telling. They were suspiciously quiet when Wendy read the headline of home sleeping with brandi I think. I couldn't hear her clearly.

disclaimer: I am not a language or body language expert and don't pretend to be

I didn't read any of the tabloids but I remember JSJ either had a blind or basically outed leann for bring drunk and hysterical and running after Eddie, in her bathrobe while screaming at him and his kids as he tried to drive away. Maybe that actually did happen.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; July 17th, 2014 at 05:01 PM.

So the shitshow is airing tonight (it's Friday morning here so I'm the ghost of shitshows past) but I don't know if it will be broadcast here. Anyone planning to watch? I just want to see the reaction from the general public who don't visit this thread.
    Last edited by faithanne; July 17th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Wow, I have never watched Wendy but she sure does know how to throw a jab with a compliment. And how to say "omg you're so full of bullshit" with facial expression and tone of voice. Those are coveted skills here in the southern US.
    RealisticPerson and dexknows like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I gave in and watched the Wendy Williams clip. Aside from it being 9 minutes 32 seconds that I'll never get back the thing that struck me the most was their lack of chemistry. I've seen co-stars being interviewed who spark off each other better than these two. The thing that got me the most though were the carefully studied 'adoring glances' LeAnn kept giving Eddie - I was almost waiting for her to start with the licking and weird lip contortions that The Stod used to do in her early interviews with creepy Doug.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ I have an embarrassing confession. I just recently started watching Wendy Williams's show and ummm...I kinda love her. Her hot topics at the beginning of the show are damn funny. She's pretty good at snark.
    dexknows likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Worth it just to see Eddie's expression every time Leann says something he knows is a lie or expresses something is false when it's the truth. When Wendy was reading the tabloid headline about leann getting drunk in the closet she responded how she gets drunk and naked in the front porch. Hahaha. Fail. His face is telling. They were suspiciously quiet when Wendy read the headline of home sleeping with brandi I think. I couldn't hear her clearly.

disclaimer: I am not a language or body language expert and don't pretend to be

I didn't read any of the tabloids but I remember JSJ either had a blind or basically outed leann for bring drunk and hysterical and running after Eddie, in her bathrobe while screaming at him and his kids as he tried to drive away. Maybe that actually did happen.
    I began to think she was using sign language to tell their truth. She moves those hands spastically!

Did anyone else get the feeling the leg touching was forced and awkwardly done. It probably is just me but everything with him just looks so forced and staged. Maybe he just is that bad at natural affection. She looked like she was checking off his scripted lines. Ready to jump in if he forgot one.

And the the best was L taking the high road. I am sure that is what all of us here feel about her! Haveeeeeee mercy!
    spinmonkey likes this.

Yeah, Wendy wasn't a total suck-up. She even got the word 'sleazy' in there.
    Trixie likes this.

Elite Member

On Eddie's "I never loved or respected my ex-wife" tour he said elsewhere about Brandi (not verbatim): we all know who (or 'how') she is, she'll be running her mouth soon talking shit and hopefully give us free publicity for the show.

Brandi, if you ever read this: Keep your fucking mouth shut. They're desperate for you to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Soverymegr View Post
    I began to think she was using sign language to tell their truth. She moves those hands spastically!

Did anyone else get the feeling the leg touching was forced and awkwardly done. It probably is just me but everything with him just looks so forced and staged. Maybe he just is that bad at natural affection. She looked like she was checking off his scripted lines. Ready to jump in if he forgot one.

And the the best was L taking the high road. I am sure that is what all of us here feel about her! Haveeeeeee mercy!
    Yeah, I about choked on that one. They're obviously playing to people who haven't followed their saga at ALL.
    Soverymegr and spinmonkey like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wendy almost came up out of the seat when Eddie said that Leann never engages on twitter.
    spinmonkey and darksithbunny like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Wendy almost came up out of the seat when Eddie said that Leann never engages on twitter.
    She isn't the only one.
    Trixie, spinmonkey, Jazzy and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

haha yeah well he also said (on another show) that he gets final approval on all her tweets. I guess that's what she tells him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    haha yeah well he also said (on another show) that he gets final approval on all her tweets. I guess that's what she tells him.
    Which tweets are they then? The ones from her verified account or the ones from her sock puppet accounts? Eddie, there isn't enough time in your day to keep up with LeAnn's multiple personality tweeting.
    PecanPie, rollo, Butterfly and 1 others like this.

Yeah, as if they are both invested in her tweets!

Thread Information