Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Never knew what love was thing they are sprouting------It's just a way of justifying their shitty behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i literally cannot imagine in any universe eddie and leann procreating. just can't, for so so many reasons. it will never happen.
    I don't think so either. LeAnn has zero desire to ever be pregnant, imo.

Although...

If we are very lucky....

we might get something like:

cherrypye likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I haven't watched The View for years but just watched the L & R segment online. Does Jenny McCarthy always take over the conversation so miuch?

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    I haven't watched The View for years but just watched the L & R segment online. Does Jenny McCarthy always take over the conversation so miuch?
    No idea but it wouldn't surprise me, she is in love with herself. It's weird her and sherry are effectively fired (contract NOT renewed for next season) so they are both extra thirsty trying to "audition" for a new gig elsewhere.
    snoopqueen likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    I was comparing her to LeAnn on stage whose shoes come off halfway through, on her stool a lot, and on the floor by the end. Cher is a singer, not a dancer. I have no issues with her standing there singing or walking around the stage and sitting for a few songs. I just expected great performances from a great catalogue of music and she delivered. Her two songs from the Burlesque movie were fantastic. She did 18 songs. My friend saw LeAnn and it was like 15 or 16 songs. Cher does change costumes a lot, but I knew that going in as I saw her maybe ten years ago. She seemed really into the concert, had a lot of spunk and wit when talking to the audience, and for someone who was on the verge of turning 68 (she's now 68) I was more than impressed. . I think she's enjoying being on the road seeing fans from all walks of life and ages compared to a lot of Vegas people just taking in her show during her Vegas residency because they are there to gamble. I would see Cher over LeAnn any time. I wasn't comparing Cher to anyone else.
    i realize cher is not a dancer and i don't judge her as one. however, she gives one of the least enthusiastic performances i have ever seen, and i will judge her on that. she was only onstage for 50% of the time during a show that last 1.5 hours. so that sounds comparable (or maybe worse) than leann.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

'LeAnn and Eddie' dive into reality TV with do's, don'ts

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are the latest married celebs to dive into reality television. USA TODAY
    Donna Freydkin, USA TODAY 5:45 p.m. EDT July 16, 2014

NEW YORK — There's a spacious, crisply made-up mattress in the center of a Greenwich Hotel room on the fourth floor, across from which celebrity spouses Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes are sitting.

She glances over. "We should do it on the bed," she says of the interview.

But wait, isn't that something that a Real Housewife — perhaps Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville, a buxom presence on the Beverly Hills installment of the franchise — would do?
    "I am actually a real housewife. I'm a housewife," says Rimes. "When I'm home, I cook. I do housewife-y things. I love to go on RealSimple.com and pick up a recipe and hang out in the grocery store for hours. I go home and have a glass of wine and cook."
    If you can't quite picture Rimes as the stiletto-clad kitchen contessa, neither can we. And in fact, it's why she and her husband are now starring on their own series, LeAnn and Eddie, premiering Thursday on VH1 (10:30 p.m. ET/PT). "We wanted to be home with the kids. That's one of the reasons we explored this whole world," says Rimes. "This is us taking our lives back, in a way."

Their lives have certainly been played out for public consumption. Rimes was with her first husband, Dean Sheremet, when she met Cibrian, who was still with Glanville. Rimes, 31, and Cibrian, 41, went public as a couple in 2009, got married in April 2011, and are now co-parenting his sons Mason, 11, and Jack, 7, along with Glanville. Still, it's easy to see why Cibrian wants this public forum, given that Glanville's show covered, among other plot lines, a lengthy saga involving a waitress who allegedly bedded a married Cibrian.
    LeAnn Rimes gets some love from husband Eddie Cibrian as they promote their new reality series, 'LeAnn and Eddie,' in New York.(Photo: Todd Plitt, USA TODAY)

Plus, it combines bank and brood. "We wanted to work together. When we sat down and took stock of everything that's happened over the last five years — it's been a one-sided story," says Cibrian. "If we scripted this, it would be an incredible sitcom. This show is a satire of what has happened in our lives."
    Here's how they've navigated the treacherous tides of reality TV:
    DO set up boundaries and decide what's fair game — and what's not. In one episode, Rimes hits her head while Cibrian carries her. In another, she's bloated after using steroids to treat her voice after she lost it on tour. But Glanville won't be on Cibrian's show — and, most adamantly, neither will their boys. "There's no point and no benefit for the kids to be on any kind of show," he says. "They're never on camera."
    DON'T act normal. Just be normal. "You do forget the cameras are there," says Rimes. "You do see how we are as a couple." Rimes says it took her about a day to get used to being filmed. To help things along and make her mother, who's not a performer, feel at ease, Rimes would joke around with her to make her forget about the lenses and lights surrounding her. "We'd start making her laugh and you'd get this magical thing," says Rimes.
    DON'T airbrush your reality to the point where it stinks of fakery. Both Cibrian and Rimes are producers on the show, so they decide what's in or out. But they opted to let ridiculous and heartfelt moments stay on air. "We didn't shy away from anything," says Cibrian. Even some tough moments. "Eddie is making a decision of whether or not to take a job. He's really given up a lot of work to be home with his kids, and there's something that's really emotional about that for me," says Rimes.
    DO have fun, and keep it as classy as possible. "Just enjoy it," Rimes says. "We got to work with our parents and friends. It was fun to be able to interact with them. My mom is hysterical. His parents are Cuban. My mom is Southern. Everyone seems to get along." Looking back, says Cibrian, the plan was to do six episodes. Then, VH1 asked for more. "We could cut some embarrassing moments out, but we kept them in," says Cibrian, referring to a future episode dealing with Jackson Pollock and bathroom humor.
    DON'T talk smack about bothersome people. Including your exes, even if they trash you. Cibrian says he won't dig into any divorce issues, and says that he and Glanville manage to co-parent amicably these days. And he has no intention of behaving in a manner that would make his kids cringe when they finally see an episode. "It's not invasive. It's not exploitative. It's not train-wreck TV," says Cibrian. That being said, personal travails will be addressed as needed. "If it's within the story line we're talking about, you get to see how we would deal with it. That's really it. There's no malicious attacks." Adds Rimes: "Nothing that we say about ourselves, or others, is untrue. We wanted for people to laugh with us — they've been laughing at us for a long time."​

Video:

From the cdan blind items thread palta posted this morning:

Blind Item #4
    This C list mostly television actor who is giving reality a shot was drunk in a hotel bar two nights ago complaining about his celebrity wife and said he dreaded going back to their hotel room. Shortly thereafter she came and dragged him out of the bar and when he started to protest she gave him the meanest look and whispered something into his ear and he got up and left with her.
    Popular Guess: Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

^^ I would love to hear what was said.
    I guess the bar hopping statement might just have a bit of truth, she was probably hunting E down.
    Zooyork likes this.

She probably threatened to stop his cheques

spinmonkey likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I was wondering if EW would be covering this. Recaps should be interesting.

You think you don't want to watch 'LeAnn & Eddie,' but you do

by Sundi Rose-Holt, Community Contributor @sroseholtJul 16, 2014 | 11:00AM

I know there are a million reasons why you think you won’t enjoy this show, but I can convince you otherwise. Here are the very best reasons to watch Vh1’s LeAnn & Eddie.

It’s awkward, vapid, nonsense—but in the best way possible.

Isn’t the point of reality TV to provide the viewers with the chance to laugh at its stars? This show delivers on this promise, and then some. They are giving us express permission to point and laugh at them, and an all-access pass to mock their lives. It’s not really a guilty pleasure if it doesn’t makes us feel a little self-conscious about watching it, now is it?

Eddie and LeAnn are giving the best acting performances we’ve ever seen (or probably ever will see).

Although this show is billed as a reality show, we are a cynical enough audience to know that it’s really not. That said, Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes are pretty good at acting like they are a normal couple—except when they are constantly discussing their paparazzi problem or comparing a record contract to a lifelong jail sentence. It’s worth the 30 minutes to see them pretend how normal their regular life is. They’re practically breaking a sweat at the effort. It’s easier to watch them pretend to be themselves than to suffer through their movie, Northern Lights.

Eddie Cibrian was in a boy band, and knowing this has changed the way I see the world.

This is ’90s gold, folks, and I probably would have blocked it out completely if the couple hadn’t reminded me here. His band, 3Deep, was about as cheesy as it can get—complete with rayon shirts unbuttoned to their navels and sideburns to their jaws. ThinkSaved by the Bell meets Color Me Bad meets David Silver. It was wonderful.

A Twitter war will inevitably start between LeAnn and Brandi Glanville.
    The couple landed this gig in large part due to the very public feud between them and Eddie’s ex, Brandi Glanville, star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Both camps haven’t been shy about blasting their business for everyone to read, plastering it all over Twitter for anybody who cares to see. Can you imagine how juicy it will get once these episodes start airing and Brandi has had a glass of wine (or two)? That could be its own reality show.

The B-list actor quotient is going to be pretty high.

Just in the first episode, we see the couple being interviewed by Mario Lopez (speaking of Saved by the Bell) in all his dimpled glory. Also, Eddie still has a moderately successful acting career and was recently in Best Man Holiday. It’s totally worth the time spent to catch LeAnn and Eddie doing a little shameless social climbing—that is, if you don’t embarrass easily.

You can grab a sneak peek of LeAnn and Eddie here before it airs on Thursday. Check it out, and tweet me why you love/hate it. Then, once it airs, we’ll talk all about it—here, on Twitter and everywhere.

http://community.ew.com/2014/07/16/you-think-you-dont-want-to-watch-leann-and-eddie-but-you-do/

edit: Worth watching just to see Eddie say Leann never engages on twitter and has always taken the high road.

Last edited by CL**; July 17th, 2014 at 12:41 PM.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

lol at this picture

she is so, so ugly. and he looks revolted by having to kiss her
    also i think the fact that they had to go back and re-record the premiere and PRETEND that they planned the awkward kiss, just proves to me how much of a sham their marriage is. they're so desperate to convince the world how in love they are, maybe they're really just trying to convince themselves.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Silver Member

Well, this is shocking.

94.9 WQMX: Your Station! Your Country!
    The LeAnn Rimes concert at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park had been postponed & rescheduled for Thurs. October 2nd. Tickets previously purchased or won for the July 27th date will be honored on Oct. 2.
    dexknows likes this.

czb

don't see the look of revolt here. unless it is opposite day, but i will admit, i haven't watched spongebob in a while.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are the latest married celebs to dive into reality television. USA TODAY
    Donna Freydkin, USA TODAY 5:45 p.m. EDT July 16, 2014

NEW YORK — There's a spacious, crisply made-up mattress in the center of a Greenwich Hotel room on the fourth floor, across from which celebrity spouses Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes are sitting.

She glances over. "We should do it on the bed," she says of the interview.

But wait, isn't that something that a Real Housewife — perhaps Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville, a buxom presence on the Beverly Hills installment of the franchise — would do?
    "I am actually a real housewife. I'm a housewife," says Rimes. "When I'm home, I cook. I do housewife-y things. I love to go on RealSimple.com and pick up a recipe and hang out in the grocery store for hours. I go home and have a glass of wine and cook."
    If you can't quite picture Rimes as the stiletto-clad kitchen contessa, neither can we. And in fact, it's why she and her husband are now starring on their own series, LeAnn and Eddie, premiering Thursday on VH1 (10:30 p.m. ET/PT). "We wanted to be home with the kids. That's one of the reasons we explored this whole world," says Rimes. "This is us taking our lives back, in a way."

Their lives have certainly been played out for public consumption. Rimes was with her first husband, Dean Sheremet, when she met Cibrian, who was still with Glanville. Rimes, 31, and Cibrian, 41, went public as a couple in 2009, got married in April 2011, and are now co-parenting his sons Mason, 11, and Jack, 7, along with Glanville. Still, it's easy to see why Cibrian wants this public forum, given that Glanville's show covered, among other plot lines, a lengthy saga involving a waitress who allegedly bedded a married Cibrian.
    LeAnn Rimes gets some love from husband Eddie Cibrian as they promote their new reality series, 'LeAnn and Eddie,' in New York.(Photo: Todd Plitt, USA TODAY)

Plus, it combines bank and brood. "We wanted to work together. When we sat down and took stock of everything that's happened over the last five years — it's been a one-sided story," says Cibrian. "If we scripted this, it would be an incredible sitcom. This show is a satire of what has happened in our lives."
    Here's how they've navigated the treacherous tides of reality TV:
    DO set up boundaries and decide what's fair game — and what's not. In one episode, Rimes hits her head while Cibrian carries her. In another, she's bloated after using steroids to treat her voice after she lost it on tour. But Glanville won't be on Cibrian's show — and, most adamantly, neither will their boys. "There's no point and no benefit for the kids to be on any kind of show," he says. "They're never on camera."
    DON'T act normal. Just be normal. "You do forget the cameras are there," says Rimes. "You do see how we are as a couple." Rimes says it took her about a day to get used to being filmed. To help things along and make her mother, who's not a performer, feel at ease, Rimes would joke around with her to make her forget about the lenses and lights surrounding her. "We'd start making her laugh and you'd get this magical thing," says Rimes.
    DON'T airbrush your reality to the point where it stinks of fakery. Both Cibrian and Rimes are producers on the show, so they decide what's in or out. But they opted to let ridiculous and heartfelt moments stay on air. "We didn't shy away from anything," says Cibrian. Even some tough moments. "Eddie is making a decision of whether or not to take a job. He's really given up a lot of work to be home with his kids, and there's something that's really emotional about that for me," says Rimes.
    DO have fun, and keep it as classy as possible. "Just enjoy it," Rimes says. "We got to work with our parents and friends. It was fun to be able to interact with them. My mom is hysterical. His parents are Cuban. My mom is Southern. Everyone seems to get along." Looking back, says Cibrian, the plan was to do six episodes. Then, VH1 asked for more. "We could cut some embarrassing moments out, but we kept them in," says Cibrian, referring to a future episode dealing with Jackson Pollock and bathroom humor.
    DON'T talk smack about bothersome people. Including your exes, even if they trash you. Cibrian says he won't dig into any divorce issues, and says that he and Glanville manage to co-parent amicably these days. And he has no intention of behaving in a manner that would make his kids cringe when they finally see an episode. "It's not invasive. It's not exploitative. It's not train-wreck TV," says Cibrian. That being said, personal travails will be addressed as needed. "If it's within the story line we're talking about, you get to see how we would deal with it. That's really it. There's no malicious attacks." Adds Rimes: "Nothing that we say about ourselves, or others, is untrue. We wanted for people to laugh with us — they've been laughing at us for a long time."​

Video:
    They asked for more than six episodes? So are there more than six shows airing? I haven't watched any clips except one short one a month ago. They probably asked them to film more because they had nothing of interest so far, a snoozefest.

Thread Information