Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Can I hope that after the shitshow aires its 6 episodes the Cibs will finally end this friggin never ending "truth tour?" They are like Cher with her "final concert tour" that she keeps repeating every damn year. We GET IT ALREADY. Their victim mentality is just mind blowing. They created this mess yet it's the paparazzi's fault, it's Brandi's fault....everyone is to blame for their shitfest of nothing careers but themselves. They need to stop these ridiculous sit down interviews with the media and sit down for a damn JOB INTERVIEW.
    At least Cher is entertaining every time she comes back, and at 67 is sexier than LeAnn and can wear heels for two hours on stage even after surgery right before the tour and wear a thong and look hotter than LeAnn ever could and enunciate clearly at the same time while singing. LOL Plus she's effortlessly cool, not a try-hardy, one-note whiner like LeAnn's "My Truth/Tape Off My Mouth" four-year tour.

Lobelia, Sunnygirl and Zooyork like this.

czb

^^^ not sure if i agree with that.

i saw cher a few years ago and all she did was stand there, maybe sway occasionally. her cirque-type dancers did most of the work and she was off-stage for at least half the show. leonard cohen is much older than she and has much more energy and enthusiasm. and acts like he wants to perform.
    manningmsj likes this.

And I'd totally fuck him. Cher- not so much.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

^^^ i could sit and listen to the guy for hours. i mean just convo - he is so eloquent.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    That's nothing new. Every couple says they never knew what love was until "this" relationship. I have said it too, and I"m sure I loved loved my ex back when. I just don't remember the actual feeling anymore. I don't think Eddie cares one iota about hurting Brandi's feelings. She outed his whatever disease he had. She called him a D lister with no talent. There's no love lost between them. They are all losers, just in different ways. Eddie does know what love is, but it's not for LeAnn. It is his devoted love of himself.
    True. You have to remember Tom Cruise was like that with Katie Holmes. Couch jumping and proclaiming he's NEVER felt like this before EVER!!!!111! THIS is what real love feels like!!!!111!
    ShilohJulia likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Unluckily for Eddie, LeMann's 'real love' consists of Eddie being in plain sight 24/7 even when she is on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by dexknows View Post
    I'd love for these two to have a child and her genes to represent in full force.
    I wonder if it would be worse for the poor child to be a boy or a girl. Jake & Mason would become obsolete to Leann if she had a boy, and Leann would develop a neurotic competition between her boy and the other two. She would make sure her boy had bigger & better stuff. His picture would be plastered on every media possible as much as possible because nobody could make her stop dammit, he's HERS. He wouldn't be as cute as J&M at all. He would be the third boy and Eddie would be less interested because of the circumstances & all :-/ Leann would make a nanny do all the heavy lifting and would indulge the kid until he's an insufferable brat with a ginormous sense of entitlement. The boy would grow up to be a greasy, lazy angry pothead who gets by on monthly bank deposits & bail money from mommy and funds from the occasional tell-all interview.

If it were a girl, she would look just like Leann and would therefore be facially challenged and awkward. Leann would start dragging her onstage as soon as possible, boring the audience with the "gorgeous" toddler's spectacular yodeling. Once the girl became a pre-teen, Leann would develop a neurotic and creepy competition with her. She would turn into a Mommie Dearest who runs emotionally hot & cold, who shows the child off like a showdog for her own attention & who demands big frequent displays of gratitude. Leann would expect regular acknowledgment that she is in fact the princess in the house, not the daughter. The girl would grow up to be a moody histrionic personality disorder & Leann would throw money at her every time she did a suicide gesture. The girl would write a tell-all book and Leann would manage to have her committed for a long time.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ not sure if i agree with that.

i saw cher a few years ago and all she did was stand there, maybe sway occasionally. her cirque-type dancers did most of the work and she was off-stage for at least half the show. leonard cohen is much older than she and has much more energy and enthusiasm. and acts like he wants to perform.
    I was comparing her to LeAnn on stage whose shoes come off halfway through, on her stool a lot, and on the floor by the end. Cher is a singer, not a dancer. I have no issues with her standing there singing or walking around the stage and sitting for a few songs. I just expected great performances from a great catalogue of music and she delivered. Her two songs from the Burlesque movie were fantastic. She did 18 songs. My friend saw LeAnn and it was like 15 or 16 songs. Cher does change costumes a lot, but I knew that going in as I saw her maybe ten years ago. She seemed really into the concert, had a lot of spunk and wit when talking to the audience, and for someone who was on the verge of turning 68 (she's now 68) I was more than impressed. . I think she's enjoying being on the road seeing fans from all walks of life and ages compared to a lot of Vegas people just taking in her show during her Vegas residency because they are there to gamble. I would see Cher over LeAnn any time. I wasn't comparing Cher to anyone else.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Unluckily for Eddie, LeMann's 'real love' consists of Eddie being in plain sight 24/7 even when she is on stage.
    That is the truth!!!! She kept staring off to her left, where he was. I have never seen anything like that before at any concert.
    rollo and Zooyork like this.

^^speaking of someone standing during a dance song.... I watched the horrible performance from Wewe on the View. Bad song choice. My hubs was a club dj for many years and I know a good dance remix when I hear one and that song SUCKED. Made no sense that it was remixed and she sings so low in it. Is it just me, or does this remix album seemed to be put together last minute so Wewe had music to promote while promoting shitshow? The production quality on the song she sang today was bad. People in the audience just kinda stood there while she sang. Oh and I watched the interview with Ediot beforehand. Bore. Another truth tour stop, same shit different talk show. Blah blah blah, this is our truth, we've been through so much, blah blah blah, Brandi is a cunt, blah blah blah, I sacrificed so much as a father- I'm such an involved Dad, blah blah blah, we just laugh a lot so wanted to do a funny show since our lives are such a joke (seriously Eddie said that- damn straight your life and Wewe's life is a JOKE).
    Trixie, rollo and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And I'd totally fuck him. Cher- not so much.
    Eddie?
    Fly_On_TheWall and rollo like this.

Assuming just for the sake of this discussion that Eddie never had that vasectomy: Any kid Falcor has with Eddie is going to be uglier than Mason and Jake. And there's nothing that can be done about that until he/she is old enough for PS.
    Zooyork likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^speaking of someone standing during a dance song.... I watched the horrible performance from Wewe on the View. Bad song choice. My hubs was a club dj for many years and I know a good dance remix when I hear one and that song SUCKED. Made no sense that it was remixed and she sings so low in it. Is it just me, or does this remix album seemed to be put together last minute so Wewe had music to promote while promoting shitshow? The production quality on the song she sang today was bad. People in the audience just kinda stood there while she sang. Oh and I watched the interview with Ediot beforehand. Bore. Another truth tour stop, same shit different talk show. Blah blah blah, this is our truth, we've been through so much, blah blah blah, Brandi is a cunt, blah blah blah, I sacrificed so much as a father- I'm such an involved Dad, blah blah blah, we just laugh a lot so wanted to do a funny show since our lives are such a joke (seriously Eddie said that- damn straight your life and Wewe's life is a JOKE).
    He sounds like he's been given a script, written by the very uncreative repetitive Leann.

Silver Member

i literally cannot imagine in any universe eddie and leann procreating. just can't, for so so many reasons. it will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    He sounds like he's been given a script, written by the very uncreative repetitive Leann.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Thread Information