Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Like her mouth was full of marbles and she was trying to make a classic country ballad into a dance song but failed.
    Did she really say something like they were the #1 most talked-about couple?
    Zooyork likes this.

Silver Member

Brandi had him when he was hot, at least. and i know it must be very upsetting for her to hear him say he was never in love with her. it's kind of insane to spend 13 years and have two children with someone you "never loved". it's very obvious that with these types of statements, the "our boys" thing, they are just trying to get viewers. leann herself said she wants haters to watch, probably because she knows they have no fans. the best thing the world can do is completely ignore these two so their heads explode. such attention seeking famewhores. and eddie's body language is ridiculous. holding his hand in front of his dick during a televised interview? yea.. you're soooo in love with Leann. sure.

What happened with them on The View. LEann walked right past Whoopie.
    https://vine.co/v/MQMBpQnwpiL
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Did she really say something like they were the #1 most talked-about couple?
    If she did, I missed it. I was multi-tasking.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

lol yea.. eddie and leann are so talked about. i mean, brangelina who?

cognitive disconnect? they are so talked about. 2485 pages and counting................

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

yeah, no offense to GR, but we could hardly make them one of the most talked about celebs

This is so funny:

Lisa Crane ‏@LisaCrane19 3m Shocking! @leannrimes wears something after Brandi! BG in May, LR today #swf pic.twitter.com/04LAn4loUB

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Brandi had him when he was hot, at least. and i know it must be very upsetting for her to hear him say he was never in love with her. it's kind of insane to spend 13 years and have two children with someone you "never loved". it's very obvious that with these types of statements, the "our boys" thing, they are just trying to get viewers. leann herself said she wants haters to watch, probably because she knows they have no fans. the best thing the world can do is completely ignore these two so their heads explode. such attention seeking famewhores. and eddie's body language is ridiculous. holding his hand in front of his dick during a televised interview? yea.. you're soooo in love with Leann. sure.
    Well of course they are trying to re-write history. Eddie would like to forget that he went back to his wife, went to marriage counseling, publicly called LeAnn a "speed bump" and was also banging someone else (the waitress) at the time. I agree with the article that said they were tactless, god forbid they should say something like "we regret that we hurt people but we are still together after 5 years." But hating on and feuding with Brandi is basically their brand now. If Brandi had just gone away quietly, what would they have left to do for attention and publicity?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    cognitive disconnect? they are so talked about. 2485 pages and counting................
    The most talked about couple on GR maybe. Not of all time, silly!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

lol i just can't with the swf.. WHY? why is she STILL doing this? especially with the internet and the media and how easily documented it is. how people know about it and call her out on it. i think above everything else, that is the main reason i think she's not mentally well. on top of it all she incessantly talks about Brandi, and calls the kids "her boys". it's truly sick.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

czb

i guess google is not her friend.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i guess google is not her friend.
    Just wait until Google is pronounced dead. All her friends are dead.
    CL**, PecanPie and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Silver Member

That's nothing new. Every couple says they never knew what love was until "this" relationship. I have said it too, and I"m sure I loved loved my ex back when. I just don't remember the actual feeling anymore. I don't think Eddie cares one iota about hurting Brandi's feelings. She outed his whatever disease he had. She called him a D lister with no talent. There's no love lost between them. They are all losers, just in different ways. Eddie does know what love is, but it's not for LeAnn. It is his devoted love of himself.
    ShilohJulia likes this.

It's weird how his face looks twice as long now.
    I said a few pages back that it really looks like an ill-advised chin implant.

There's gotta be a way to talk about your new relationship and complement it, without describing your 13-year relationship and mother of your kids as: never knew what love was, knew nothing was right about it, had to make a hard choice because didn't want to look back on it to remember that you wasted your life and wasn't happy for even one second of it. Right? LOL. 'Cause that's how Eddie described his marriage and divorce in that Q and A last night. Narcissistic mean people, both these twats are.
    It's not even a NEW relationship. Nothing about this is new at all.
    Zooyork likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

All this talk about what to getting away from the ugly rumors and yet they manage reignite every nasty thing Iíve ever thought about them. Some of which has been dormant for years. They are tactless. Itís been years since the incident and they still havenít found a way to not hurt other people. Like his children who came from the regrettable years.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Live Interview: Special Advance Screening of 'LeAnn & Eddie' - CDL Exclusive (VIDEO-PHOTOS) | Celeb Dirty Laundry
    This hits the nail right on the head about why this "Reality" show is such a bad move for them. Not everyone loves to hang out at places like GR and keep up to date with the ongoing skullfuckery so Eddie and LeAnn's initial affair and blatant nastiness has mostly faded from people's minds and become just another hysterical magazine byline that you glance over while waiting your turn to unload your groceries at the checkout. That's all going to be over when this show airs and many of the people who had forgotten about them are going to be reminded exactly why they thought them to be a pair of shameless fucks all those years ago and get a bonus sprinkle of disgust that they are still rubbing everyone's noses in it all these years later.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Leann really has morphed herself into a 'brandi type' for Ediot. She really believes her own hype. I'd love for these two to have a child and her genes to represent in full force.
    That aside, her and Ediot are such epic douchebags- these narcissistic twats deserve each other. I can only hope she goes broke and Brandi finally has learned to keep her mouth shut.

they need to fade into oblivion..
    Zooyork likes this.

Thread Information