Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post

interesting body language Ed.

Awesome observation, SpinMonkey! Look at how his knees are towards her, because he is trying to make an effort. But the whole upper body and face, are away from her almost to the point of falling off the chair. The hand protecting the peen is hilariously self explanatory.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

I was looking for info on her record contract after she said on the show that it was "the worst in history," and ran across this article from 2001. Too long to C&P and lots of stuff we already knew but it definitely paints her dad in an unflattering light, and is sympathetic to LeAnn. Almost had me feeling sorry for her as another case of parents creating a monster out of a meal ticket. She was still with Keegan when the article was written, interesting to note that less than a year later, she was married to Dean.

This part made me chuckle, I see some things never change...

One can only hope so—for the next night at the rodeo, her concert is listless. She comes onstage barefoot because of her sprained ankle, and then she tells the audience that she was afflicted with a virus earlier that morning and had to spend the day in the hospital. "The doctors say I'm not supposed to be out here tonight," she says. "But I'm not the type of person who cancels. So here I am." ()

Mechanically, she goes through some of her hit songs, including "Blue," and she ends with an a cappella version of "Amazing Grace." Before she finishes, I look around the Astrodome and realize that many of her fans who bought tickets long ago for this night are already heading toward the exits. Whether they are trying to beat the rest of the crowd out of the parking lot or whether they are simply disappointed in LeAnn, it is hard to say. LeAnn gamely finishes, then steps into the bed of a pickup truck that drives around the floor of the Astrodome while she waves at the fans who are left. There isn't much applause, and I wonder if LeAnn even notices. Her eyes are closed as she waves, and she is straining to smile.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/content/daddys-little-girl
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The Astrodome? At one time Leann would play stadiums? I never knew she was ever that big. I only know her from Blue, she sued her dad, and she hooked up with Ed.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

It's weird how his face looks twice as long now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Awesome observation, SpinMonkey! Look at how his knees are towards her, because he is trying to make an effort. But the whole upper body and face, are away from her almost to the point of falling off the chair. The hand protecting the peen is hilariously self explanatory.
    Also, she has her legs crossed away from him, and her right arm shutting him out. I'd say she's pissed about something he said or did. Plus, she's touching her ear--another indication of lying OR she know that whatever he's saying is a lie.

They're on the View today, the show just started here.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    LeAnn And Eddie ‏@LeAnnEddieVH1 2h "My responsibility is not to change people's minds. My responsibility is to my sons and my husband and to my happiness." - @leannrimes
    This is such a typical Leann mean-girl-tactic. She clearly sanctions the LeannAndEddie tweets, but since she didn't tweet it herself, she can claim innocence, and that she was misquoted. All while hoping for Brandi to react, so she can say 'See, I told you Brandi's crazy, poor me'. She must be desperate for attention - even negative - for her shit-show.

Elite Member

Well, she was not misquoted. I also don't know that it is not Leann running that other account.

I remember when the woman who created said that she was going to close it, L asked her why & then told her that she was sending her a DM.

I think she took over the acct after that.

So right, Realistic. I'm just so used to her hanging all over him, that I hadn't even noticed her body language.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

There's gotta be a way to talk about your new relationship and complement it, without describing your 13-year relationship and mother of your kids as: never knew what love was, knew nothing was right about it, had to make a hard choice because didn't want to look back on it to remember that you wasted your life and wasn't happy for even one second of it. Right? LOL. 'Cause that's how Eddie described his marriage and divorce in that Q and A last night. Narcissistic mean people, both these twats are.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

Well, you know he's still angry that B had the nerve to kick his sorry behind out of the house.

Then, she didn't suffer, wither & die without him, she actually had the gall to thrive, and look better to the public than he & his speed bump do.

She also had the nerve to 'out' a lot of his games, and some private conversations they had about L. Made him look even worse.

Well, their View interview was boring as hell. The show is a COMEDY, y'all. They've been through sooooo much in the last 5 years, and the way they deal with it is to laugh. They laugh a lot y'all, really.

Then LeAnn closed the show with her dance mix rendition of "Help me Make it Through the Night" from her upcoming greatest hits remix album. The lucky studio audience all got a copy.

Dance like you don't give a .... who knew?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/da...st/id893417598
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

So, how did it sound trixie?

Like her mouth was full of marbles and she was trying to make a classic country ballad into a dance song but failed.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Live Interview: Special Advance Screening of 'LeAnn & Eddie' - CDL Exclusive (VIDEO-PHOTOS) | Celeb Dirty Laundry

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Live Interview: Special Advance Screening of ‘LeAnn & Eddie’ – CDL Exclusive (VIDEO-PHOTOS)

BY Kristine Francis on July 16, 2014 |
    Related : CDL Exclusive, Celebrity Feud, Eddie Cibrian, Interview, LeAnn Rimes, Reality TV, Television

CDL was invited to a special screening of LeAnn & Eddie in NYC on July 15 followed by a meet and greet with the stars of the VH1 reality show, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. The event was hosted by Noah Levy of VH1′s ‘The Gossip Table’ and allowed for a robust ‘no holds barred’ Q&A session.

Everywhere you turn now – there’s a new reality show – now there is ‘LeAnn & Eddie.’ But what some of these “celebrities” ,and in case the quotations signs weren’t enough let me just say I’m using the word celebrities lightly; don’t appear to understand that while doing a show can clear up some of the rumors out there which is the number one excuse to be on TV – it also tears down that third wall. No more hiding from the paparazzi and saying your private life should remain private. Because once all of it is put on live TV then everyone’s going to have the right comment. If you didn’t want them to then you shouldn’t have aired your dirty laundry!

But secretly we’re all glad you did!

And before I start in – let’s be honest with what really happened a few years back. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian‘s divorces from their respective spouses was not cleanly done. These people trampled over the vows and then proceeded to ride off into the sunset together. Beautiful wedding included.

Their beginnings were and still are tabloid gold. Everyone at the time, and I am adding myself to the equation, had hoped they would crash and burn. Though they’ve surprised us by so far maintaining what it looks like a healthy relationship. Somehow despite our initial misgivings and horrible example courtesy of Tori Spelling and Dean what’s his face – LeAnn and Eddie are going strong. And in doing so they’ve won back so much earned respect.

LeAnn was a child star that did good (no drugs or DUI arrests) and Eddie continues to be a TV and film heartthrob (it’s those dimples). So, yes, they’re work should get some acknowledgement however that’s not what their new show is about. From what little I’ve seen, they didn’t do the show to fight ugly rumors, they did it to capitalize on them. They filmed the first episode with Brandi in mind.

Her name came up way too often in the premiere episode (even for my liking). And though they claim everything is Kumbaya with their co-parent – that didn’t stop them from making their little digs now did it.

You know how I can tell their digs are just that – I’ve seen Brandi do it better on her own reality show. That girl doesn’t pull punches. She says what she thinks loud and in your face. Her ex on the other hand plays a more subtle game. During the Q&A, which was so tame it would have made Wendy Williams scream in frustration, all Eddie and LeAnn could say about their decisions on being a home-wrecker was that they were unhappy back then.So unhappy as a matter of fact that they didn’t want to risk having regrets.

They then went on to dig the knife a little deeper by saying they didn’t know what love was really like until each other. And, hey, what a nice a way to crap on a marriage that at least meant something to someone else if not you.

All this talk about what to getting away from the ugly rumors and yet they manage reignite every nasty thing I’ve ever thought about them. Some of which has been dormant for years. They are tactless. It’s been years since the incident and they still haven’t found a way to not hurt other people. Like his children who came from the regrettable years.

No one was expecting “I’m sorry” from them. After all they shouldn’t have to apologize for what they do behind closed doors but the last part is where the problem is. Those doors aren’t close anymore and this couple took their showboating too far with both the show and the press tour.

When they were discussing his children’s reaction to their dad’s divorce from their mom and LeAnn used her own experience of how relieved she was when her parents announced their divorce to her – all I thought about was what Brandi was going to say next.

I, as a third party could see how her words could be misconstrued. I am an adult while Brandi however remains in the in-between stage. So when she said it – I winced at the faux pas. But when Brandi hears it and reacts. I’ll be sitting back enjoying the show.

If these people wanted their privacy then they should have had their work and not the scandal sheets do the talking for them. This show is only going to make their lives worse so I hope the quick buck they’re earning from this was worth it!

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Live Interview: Special Advance Screening of 'LeAnn & Eddie' - CDL Exclusive (VIDEO-PHOTOS) | Celeb Dirty Laundry
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Thread Information