Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

JSJ is making up some weak shit by throwing some bits together and seeing what sticks. I don't buy she has any legit insider info- at all. If a leak was in their group I dint think they'd be sharing details with her of all people.

Elite Member

I think she used to have someone. I know she had said something a while ago about his parents supervising L with with boys.

Bronze Member

The DM is back to being on her payroll.
    LeAnn Rimes reveals slender legs in little blue dress as she and Eddie Cibrian dash through downpour to event | Mail Online
    There are so many photos of them showing their luuuuurrrrvvveee for each other.
    And LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian had quite a journey to a screening party for it in New York City on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old musician showed off her long slender legs in a little blue dress as she and her 41-year-old actor husband dashed through the rain.

+11

Caught in some drizzle: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian dashed through the rain to a screening party of their new reality show LeAnn & Eddie in New York City on Tuesday

+11

Happy couple: Eddie and LeAnn looked very much in love as they posed at their screening party

LeAnn looked to be weathering the elements with a more difficulty than Eddie, letting out a shriek at one point.

Eddie kept his cool, shielding the two of them with a black umbrella.

The How Do I Live hitmaker navigated the wet pavement in a pair of peach stiletto heels, which complemented her floral print mini-dress.

+11

Raining on her parade: LeAnn looked to be weathering the elements with a bit more difficulty than Eddie, letting out a shriek at one point

+11

Leggy lady: The 31-year-old musician showed off her long slender legs in a little blue floral print dress

She wore her blonde hair in luxurious waves and carried a maroon purse with fringe detailing.

Meanwhile the Ugly Betty actor looked classy in a dark blue vest over a grey T-shirt teamed with light grey jeans and Oxford shoes.

Once they were safely inside, the couple were seated in white chairs and spoke to an audience at their screening party.

+11

Fancy footwear: The How Do I Live hitmaker navigated the wet pavement in a pair of peach stiletto heels, which complimented her floral print mini-dress

+11

Classy: The 41-year-old actor sported a dark blue vest over a grey T-shirt teamed with light grey jeans and Oxford shoes

Eddie was previously married to Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville, with whom he has two sons: Mason, 11, and Jake, seven.

‘We do discuss Eddie's ex-wife when it needed to be discussed,’ LeAnn told the summer TV critics' meeting about their new reality show. ‘You can't really do a show without talking about that.’

She explained her motive for creating the series.

+11

True confessions: 'Everyone has used our lives as entertainment, and so we wanted to actually kind of take our life back and have fun with our story,' LeAnn has said of her new show

+11

The look of love: Eddie and LeAnn exchanged loving looks as they held hands while speaking at their screening

+11

Not taking themselves too seriously: 'There are some things that are kind of embarrassing that we left on this because we thought it was funny,' Eddie has said of the show
    ‘Everyone has used our lives as entertainment, and so we wanted to actually kind of take our life back and have fun with our story,’ LeAnn said.

She and Eddie pitched the show and are also producing it.

'There are some things that are kind of embarrassing that we left on this because we thought it was funny,’ Eddie added.

+11

Former flame: Eddie was previously married to Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville, with whom he has two sons - Mason, 11, and Jake, seven

+11

Check it out! LeAnn & Eddie debuts on VH1 on Thursday

Precise and to the point lol
    Jules @micjul94 6h
    @LeAnnEddieVH1 @leannrimes not your sons cuntcake
    Details

Also have you ever noticed it is never Eddie who reaches out and initiates contact. Always Leann doing the touching.

interesting body language Ed.
    Drive-by poster

I hate when Leann refers to "her sons" or "our sons" but was more angry watching Eddie interviewed this week and HE referred to them as "our sons" meaning he and Leann.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^Good point Sluce. That would be a real punch in the gut for Brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hate when Leann refers to "her sons" or "our sons" but was more angry watching Eddie interviewed this week and HE referred to them as "our sons" meaning he and Leann.
    When he said that in their premier episode a look of evil ( slight exaggeration, but she was pissed ) passed over Leanne's face. I took it as Eddie was saying "our sons" referring to he and Brandi's sons and his best friends sons. I don't think Eddie instinctively thinks of his kids being he and Leanne's.
    ShilohJulia likes this.

They're starting to look like each other with their squinty eyes.

i used to think he was so hot, but boy did she suck all that out of him?
    huntsy_2000 and firebrat1229 like this.

This post has not been proofread

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    When he said that in their premier episode a look of evil ( slight exaggeration, but she was pissed ) passed over Leanne's face. I took it as Eddie was saying "our sons" referring to he and Brandi's sons and his best friends sons. I don't think Eddie instinctively thinks of his kids being he and Leanne's.
    Eddie has referred to Mason and Jake as our (his and LeAnn's) sons in at least one previous interview, back when he was promoting Best Man Holiday IIRC. Right or wrong, I think Eddie sets the tone and LeAnn follows his lead in this area.
    sluce likes this.

Eddie looks horrible. He looks like a two bit hustler... DAMN. Busted.

Falcor is the better looking of the two here- maybe that's her long game?

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    No, it was not on their show. I saw him this week, in an interview to promote the show. They asked about traveling and he said something along the lines of "we are happiest when we can take OUR kids with us."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Precise and to the point lol
    Jules @micjul94 6h
    @LeAnnEddieVH1 @leannrimes not your sons cuntcake
    I just blew my drink out of my nose!

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    ^Good point Sluce. That would be a real punch in the gut for Brandi.
    I can see there being more jabs coming quite soon. Brandi, for all her dumbfuckery, HAS been lying low and not getting into it with LeAnn and Eddie and that is a problem for them. They desperately need to get the viewing figures high enough to get their show renewed for a second season and a brand new all out Twitter feud with a raging ex wife would not only be extra salacious publicity but also provide them with a whole raft of material for S2. They know they've got jack shit without Brandi because the two of them alone aren't interesting enough to carry it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Eddie has referred to Mason and Jake as our (his and LeAnn's) sons in at least one previous interview, back when he was promoting Best Man Holiday IIRC. Right or wrong, I think Eddie sets the tone and LeAnn follows his lead in this area.
    Perhaps Ed follows Leann, but Leann has always called them her boys and she's always been very obvious about doing it to either jab at their mother and get a rise out of her and people on Twitter. It's one of the only reasons anybody pays attention to her and IMO she just gets off on being vicious.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    My sons. She said "my sons." omfg she really did.

Or someone speaking on her behalf did. Whatever. Whoever did it knows that it will fire everyone up. It's just manipulative.
    This trick is pulling out all her past tricks! No big surprise.

Thread Information