Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Gold Member

Maybe she should take up a collection to buy some grammar books for her girlfriend's college ... all those poor fee's ... so needlessly possessive. Though being needlessly possessive, rather fitting for the LeAnn thread.
    rollo likes this.

Tl;dr
    firebrat1229 likes this.

This post has not been proofread

Silver Member

whether or not it's true i fully believe that type of scenario exists
    Sylkyn and Beeyotch like this.

Nobody who lives anywhere near Eddie uses the term "fallen pregnant"

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Nobody who lives anywhere near Eddie uses the term "fallen pregnant"
    that caught my eye too. We don't use that expression in midwest USA anyway. Maybe other parts of the US?
    dilligaf likes this.

Nah, that was written by a LeAnn and Eddie hater, an uneducated one at that. I have no doubt Eddie the habitual cheater is still cheating, but this whole thing sounds so made up (very badly) and stupid. Also, it looks like all the promotion for the sh*t fest show is about LeAnn bashing Brandi. She's really busy putting the stories about Brandi out there. I hope Brandi keeps her mouth shut and doesn't respond on Twitter to any of the Bashing. Hope she takes the high road.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Elite Member

Is anyone believing this lie??

"The other day, Jake was on Eddie's phone and he's like, 'Oh, Mom texted you? I thought Mom couldn't text you, I thought you blocked her.' He's 7, and it's like, okay, he's obviously read this somewhere," she revealed. "I think that's more traumatic than anything we could have said on the show."

When you go back & check what L said before, when Brandi & Eddie's son was rushed to the hospital, she admitted that B is blocked. And oh, of course, their mother is causing all the trauma.

Of course this is what L or one of her stupid flunkies decided to quote and tweet:

LeAnn And Eddie ‏@LeAnnEddieVH1 2h "My responsibility is not to change people's minds. My responsibility is to my sons and my husband and to my happiness." - @leannrimes
    Last edited by mostroop; July 15th, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
    Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Welcome to the board! I think someone posted earlier that maybe Kiki was posting as @LeAnneddieVH1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    My sons. She said "my sons." omfg she really did.

Or someone speaking on her behalf did. Whatever. Whoever did it knows that it will fire everyone up. It's just manipulative.
    Took me 45 mins to figure out how to reply without breaking cardinal rules...actual, had to delete a few post and redo ... Sorry!

dknaj ...Thanks for the welcome!! Never thought that acct could be another person...thought it was vh1..,.yes, I'm a dumbarse, a lot!

Lobelia...True! You're probably right the "my sons".... As with the other "post" I posted....probably, just to enflame wine induced fools like me.

Lets have the laugh and pass a good time! BTW, I enjoy this board! Y'all have a good night! Cheers!

Can I hope that after the shitshow aires its 6 episodes the Cibs will finally end this friggin never ending "truth tour?" They are like Cher with her "final concert tour" that she keeps repeating every damn year. We GET IT ALREADY. Their victim mentality is just mind blowing. They created this mess yet it's the paparazzi's fault, it's Brandi's fault....everyone is to blame for their shitfest of nothing careers but themselves. They need to stop these ridiculous sit down interviews with the media and sit down for a damn JOB INTERVIEW.
    rollo, CL**, CelaLajeune and 6 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by CelaLajeune View Post

Lobelia...True! You're probably right the "my sons".... As with the other "post" I posted....probably, just to enflame wine induced fools like me.

Oh don't get me wrong, I was enflamed mahself. First because she called them her sons, and after a minute, because I felt manipulated.
    CelaLajeune and dexknows like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Meh...it's best at this point to ignore her, she is trying to get reactions, she is DYING for Brandi to comment. This is all making her and Ed look like total loser shitbags and WILL be the final nail on Leann's coffin. She has been on dozens of shows on the past couple days, nothing is being reported or even blogged about, the only quotes and mentions are from the VH1 account named for the show.

No one will watch the show, if they dip a toe in to watch the premier ep they will be bored beyond all fuck. Once the show fails no label will sign her. I hope she has blown through her money and has to file for bankruptcy soon. Even her inner circle will jump ship and step on her corpse to bail on her if she has no money.
    Last edited by Annie B; July 15th, 2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Motherfucking autocorrect. JFC

Elite Member

Here is a blogger responding to L's claim that the B starts everything:

LeAnn Rimes Claims Brandi Glanville Feud Is ‘One-Sided’ – Denies Her Role Even Though She Starts Most Fights!

July 15, 2014 By Siyana Riley Leave a Comment

LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville have been embroiled in a feud for a long time, but LeAnn is now claiming that the feud is ‘one-sided’. She and her husband Eddie Cibrian spoke to Ryan Seacrest earlier this week to promote their new VH1 reality show, and LeAnn discussed her feud with Brandi, explaining , “It’s a very one-sided feud. [Brandi's] been fighting with herself for a long time. I keep my mouth very shut about a lot of things, and there comes a time when I do have to stand up for myself. Trust me, I ignore things way more than I probably should or could have. I could have gone absolutely nuts, but I don’t want to do that.” Tell that to her Twitter account, which still has evidence that this feud is decidedly NOT one-sided. If anything, LeAnn has been the instigator more than she has been the victim, and she’s often the person to re-ignite the feud with jabbing tweets and comments about and towards Brandi. Also, there hasn’t been a single incident where Brandi has said something where LeAnn has kept her ‘mouth shut’. It’s actually the other way around, where Brandi has tried to stay out of the feud recently, which is probably why its died down so much. This is clearly LeAnn’s way of pretending as though she’s the bigger person, but anybody that’s been following her for the past year knows different. Now, I’m not defending either of them, but they’re both equally to blame for this feud. LeAnn can pretend as though she’s the one who backed off and she’s the one who stopped needling Brandi, but she’s shown us her true colors a long, long time ago in that arena. Image credit to FameFlynet
    - See more at: LeAnn Rimes Claims Brandi Glanville Feud Is 'One-Sided' - Denies Her Role Even Though She Starts Most Fights! - Hollywood Hiccups

LeAnn Rimes Claims Brandi Glanville Feud Is 'One-Sided' - Denies Her Role Even Though She Starts Most Fights! - Hollywood Hiccups

LeAnn Rimes Claims Brandi Glanville Feud Is ‘One-Sided’ – Denies Her Role Even Though She Starts Most Fights!

LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville have been embroiled in a feud for a long time, but LeAnn is now claiming that the feud is ‘one-sided’. She and her husband Eddie Cibrian spoke to Ryan Seacrest earlier this week to promote their new VH1 reality show, and LeAnn discussed her feud with Brandi, explaining , “It’s a very one-sided feud. [Brandi's] been fighting with herself for a long time. I keep my mouth very shut about a lot of things, and there comes a time when I do have to stand up for myself. Trust me, I ignore things way more than I probably should or could have. I could have gone absolutely nuts, but I don’t want to do that.” Tell that to her Twitter account, which still has evidence that this feud is decidedly NOT one-sided. If anything, LeAnn has been the instigator more than she has been the victim, and she’s often the person to re-ignite the feud with jabbing tweets and comments about and towards Brandi. Also, there hasn’t been a single incident where Brandi has said something where LeAnn has kept her ‘mouth shut’. It’s actually the other way around, where Brandi has tried to stay out of the feud recently, which is probably why its died down so much. This is clearly LeAnn’s way of pretending as though she’s the bigger person, but anybody that’s been following her for the past year knows different. Now, I’m not defending either of them, but they’re both equally to blame for this feud. LeAnn can pretend as though she’s the one who backed off and she’s the one who stopped needling Brandi, but she’s shown us her true colors a long, long time ago in that arena. Image credit to FameFlynet
    - See more at: LeAnn Rimes Claims Brandi Glanville Feud Is 'One-Sided' - Denies Her Role Even Though She Starts Most Fights! - Hollywood Hiccups

LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville have been embroiled in a feud for a long time, but LeAnn is now claiming that the feud is ‘one-sided’. She and her husband Eddie Cibrian spoke to Ryan Seacrest earlier this week to promote their new VH1 reality show, and LeAnn discussed her feud with Brandi, explaining , “It’s a very one-sided feud. [Brandi's] been fighting with herself for a long time. I keep my mouth very shut about a lot of things, and there comes a time when I do have to stand up for myself. Trust me, I ignore things way more than I probably should or could have. I could have gone absolutely nuts, but I don’t want to do that.” - See more at: LeAnn Rimes Claims Brandi Glanville Feud Is 'One-Sided' - Denies Her Role Even Though She Starts Most Fights! - Hollywood Hiccups

I can't seem to get the article to post.

Oh, and JSJ & her buddy on Wine & Sass have posted this. I hope it is true. I can almost think it could be since I think his parents would step in to protect their grandsons.

Blind Gossip #47: Taking a Stand

This C List Actor has always been very close to his parents. They have been huge part of his life even through the rough times. The actor, though, has taken them a little too far and they are taking a stand. They have sat back and tried to support him through his fledgling career, questionable parenting and manipulations long enough.

A few months back they sat him down privately and had a talk with him. Seeing in what direction he is going with his family and the person he is allowing to run his career has them very concerned that he won't be able to bounce back.
    They've told him that they want him to cut the poison out of his family's life and no matter how badly it hurts him financially, take the right measures to claim his life back. If not for him, for the sake of his family. They have let him escape to their home several time in the past and have been apprised of happenings at home that they will no longer ignore.

Things have hit a crescendo, recently with his new project and after they previewed it told him in no uncertain terms that they will not be an active participant in his current life. He has assured him that this is only temporary and once this last project is finished, he is going to get out and already has a plan in action. Let's see if he has the balls to actually follow through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Is anyone believing this lie??
    "The other day, Jake was on Eddie's phone and he's like, 'Oh, Mom texted you? I thought Mom couldn't text you, I thought you blocked her.' He's 7, and it's like, okay, he's obviously read this somewhere," she revealed. "I think that's more traumatic than anything we could have said on the show."

When you go back & check what L said before, when Brandi & Eddie's son was rushed to the hospital, she admitted that B is blocked. And oh, of course, their mother is causing all the trauma.
    Of course this is what L or one of her stupid flunkies decided to quote and tweet:

LeAnn And Eddie ‏@LeAnnEddieVH1 2h "My responsibility is not to change people's minds. My responsibility is to my sons and my husband and to my happiness." - @leannrimes
    'Oh, Mom texted you? I thought Mom couldn't text you, I thought you blocked her."
    Jake is how old? Seven? What kid that age talks like that? IF he saw a message, which he didn't because Brandi is blocked from texting and calling Eddie, he would have said, "I thought you blocked mom." Simple as that. But "Oh, mom texted you? I thought mom couldn't text you." That is LeAnn speaking. Guess she forgot that SHE tweeted about Brandi being blocked on Eddie's phone. Even I read that tweet. I'm surprised all these tabloids don't read her tweets and call her out on them. Hope Windy Williams does, but I'm sure she won't.

Elite Member

My responsibility is not to change people's minds (I knowww this contradicts what I already said about this show being to change people's minds. Just pretend!)

My responsibility is to my sons (Oh please, Lord, let Brandi see this! TeeHee!)

and to my husband (It's a full-time job to keep him out of other bitches' snatch!)

and to my happiness. (Look! I can be a spiteful bitch whose happiness is built on the pain of others because I've pinned all the narcissistic quotes on Pinterest that tell me so! So shut up and God Bless You, sweetie)

Bronze Member

Well, if it's true (and I doubt the above is) than I guess once the show starts up in earnest we can expect this story to hit the tabloids?
    oh! The above twit(longer) must have the herp.. Lovely... Ediot is so dim not to wrap that shit up, even if he's had a vasectomy the diseases he must be passing around.. Just vile
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information