Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    That was either a very unfortunate picture of Eddie on the last page or he has had a chin implant.
    I think he is Demi Moore's secret love child
    rollo likes this.

Maybe he and LeMann had his and hers beds in the ps ward.

* spoiler alert *

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    It's not just you. He looks a bit mouth-breather here. The loose clothes are not effective in hiding his weight gain because the puffy face gives it away. Crazy Bitch killed his hotness. But apparently he gets enough to eat with his allowance.
    She totally did. He easily looks 10 years younger in their early pics. On the other hand, her ex Dean is much hotter since they split. Gotta love the irony.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Leann's a liar. Her 'truth' is a stranger to the facts. I only wish that someone would have the guts to call her on her lies:

LeAnn Rimes: Brandi Glanville Is Fighting With Herself - RumorFix - RumorFix

Heather Dubrow: My Boobs Are Real

The Crazy Sexy Lilit Avagyan

Inside Paris Hilton’s Malibu Rental

Breaking News

Celebrity Moms

Star Style

LeAnn Rimes: Brandi Glanville Is Fighting With Herself

Posted on July 15th, 2014 at 9:38 am
    - Richard@rumorfix.com

Now that LeAnne Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are doing press for their new VH1 reality show LeAnne & Eddie you are going to be hearing a lot about the feud with Brandi Glanville, Eddie’s ex-wife.
    Here’s the first one compliments of On Air With Ryan Seacrest.
    PICTURES: LEANN IN A SMOKIN’ HOT BIKINI
    Ryan asked about the media and Twitter feud with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star. “That’s been a very one-sided feud,” LeAnn insists. “She’s been fighting with herself for a long time. I keep my mouth very shut about a lot of things, and there comes a time when I do have to stand up for myself. Trust me, I ignore things way more than I probably should or could have. I could have gone absolutely nuts, but I don’t want to do that.”
    We can’t wait to hear what Brandi has to say about that.
    PICTURES: BRANDI GLANVILLE WARDROBE MALFUNCTION
    In any event, Eddie says that his children with Brandi, Mason and Jake, are very well adjusted and spend two days at a time at each household. He says the exes have agreed that the children will not be on either reality show.
    LeAnn & Eddie premieres this Thursday, July 17, at 10:30 p.m. on VH1.

Read more at LeAnn Rimes: Brandi Glanville Is Fighting With Herself - RumorFix - RumorFix

Elite Member

Out of touch. Crazy. Delusional. And FFS, on repeat for 5 years.

It's becoming more and more obvious that the sole purpose of this reality show is to make LeAnn and Eddie look like the innocent victims of Brandi. Good luck with that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

who the fuck even talks about the mother of their stepchildren on national radio? it's just tacky. Brandi isn't the one fighting against herself, it's literally the opposite. Brandi stopped a while ago. Leann is the one who still talks about Brandi incessantly and acts like it's some feud. Brandi moved on. it did take her a while, but it would've taken ANYONE a while. i don't think she cares about them at all anymore.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Yeah, it's one-sided and they try to ignore it, that's why Brandi is mentioned EIGHT TIMES during their premiere 20-minute episode (or so I've read)
    Kittylady and ShilohJulia like this.

Yeah, that out of the blue 2-day long, trans-oceanic drunken Brandi rant she went on a few months ago was her holding her tongue.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    In any event, Eddie says that his children with Brandi, Mason and Jake, are very well adjusted and spend two days at a time at each household.
    The kids move house every other day? Is that normal in USA? That seems like a lot of moving around, poor kids. In Denmark the norm is every 7 days, which is still a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    who the fuck even talks about the mother of their stepchildren on national radio? it's just tacky. Brandi isn't the one fighting against herself, it's literally the opposite. Brandi stopped a while ago. Leann is the one who still talks about Brandi incessantly and acts like it's some feud. Brandi moved on. it did take her a while, but it would've taken ANYONE a while. i don't think she cares about them at all anymore.
    Oh yeah, Brandi has been extremely restrained. She either really understands how the reality-media attention game works, or she has good advisors and listens to them.

Elite Member

I hate that custody agreement. How annoying to put the kids through that moving back and forth. I'm so glad my parents weren't that stupid when I was a kid.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian on ‘Blended’ Family With Brandi: ‘We’re Trying Our Best’

By Taryn Ryder | Yahoo Celebrity – 1 hour 24 minutes ago

You read about LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian daily (usually with a dash of Brandi Glanville thrown in), and now you'll have the chance to see them on TV once a week as their new reality show, LeAnn & Eddie, premieres on VH1 this Thursday.So why would the couple voluntarily sign up to put even more of their private life under a microscope?

"I've always been on board [to do a reality show], but it was just figuring out the right type of show. When you say reality television, immediately there is a negative connotation that it's going to be invasive and exploitive," Cibrian, 41, told Yahoo during the Television Critics Association press tour. "And that's not my personality — nor my wife's. That's not what we wanted to do."

"Trust me, we've been approached many many times over the years," Rimes, 31, added. "They wanted to do more of a docu-follow kind of series, [but] we didn't want to let people in like that. Like Eddie said, it can be very exploitive and we already have enough of that going on.

"It's been over five years now since all the craziness started, and I think it's been enough time that we can laugh at it, and we hope people will laugh with us," the country singer continued. "The situation wasn't laughable at all, but now all of the craziness, having a blended family — we go through all the same stuff every blended family goes through. It's just magnified."
    Of course, "the situation" Rimes is referring to is that when she and Cibrian got together they were married to other people. Although LeAnn's ex-husband, Dean Sheremet, has stayed out of the spotlight since the "craziness" five years ago, Eddie's ex-wife, Brandi Glanville, 41, has been front and center with them in the tabloids.

So did they discuss anything with Glanville — who stars on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills before agreeing to do the show? Spoiler alert: She is brought up in the first episode.

"No, no, no, no," Eddie quickly replied, laughing, "She had no input creatively on our show! When something like [Brandi] comes up, it really comes up organically… in [a] conversation that we would have regarding something that has happened through the press or privately."

The first episode of LeAnn & Eddie is called "Fifty Million Ways to Leave Your Lover" and deals with aStar magazine story from October in which the outlet declared the couple was headed for a $50 million dollar divorce.

"I know [Brandi] commented on that when it came out," said Rimes. "It was in the article that Eddie has to text her when I'm crazy just for moral support — he makes the joke [about texting her during the first episode]. That's how we are with each other especially with that situation. It's so difficult at times, [but] it's become a little bit easier. I'm waiting for the arrows to start flying after the first episode," LeAnn laughed, looking at Eddie. "But we don't say anything that isn't true."

The one thing you won't see on LeAnn & Eddie are his two kids Mason, 11, and Jake, 7. (The boys also don't appear in any episodes of The Real Housewives). "That was [decided] right away, there wasn't even a discussion about it," Cibrian explained, adding that they "aren't fazed at all" by the fact their parents are on TV.

LeAnn in what she wears best: a bikini (Splash News)

"Mason saw me the other night on E! News and he was just playing his game and he heard my voice and looked up and he was like, 'Oh hi, Le, there are two of you. I can't handle two of you,'" laughed Rimes. "And that's it. He watches for a second, goes back to his game, and then walks away. That's just what we do."

As for their VH1 show, Cibrian feels that it is "family television" and "there's nothing really that's cringe-worthy that I need to shield them from."
    "It's not something we would be horrified if the kids saw," the "How Do I Live" singer chimed in. However, the kids are certainly conscious of the headlines, especially when they involve LeAnn, Eddie, and Brandi.

"The other day, Jake was on Eddie's phone and he's like, 'Oh, Mom texted you? I thought Mom couldn't text you, I thought you blocked her.' He's 7, and it's like, okay, he's obviously read this somewhere," she revealed. "I think that's more traumatic than anything we could have said on the show."

LeAnn continued: "The kids are aware of what's going on, but they're also loved in both homes and I think that's all that matters. They're loved in both homes and they're happy in both homes. They obviously know it's difficult for us to get along, but we do in front of them. We're trying our best and I think that's all that we can do. We are cordial in front of the kids, it's something I hope — you know, we do the best we can with having a blended family and the children come first."

So have Eddie and LeAnn discussed having kids of their own?

"Oh, it's a discussion, no question," Eddie said. "I think we both want it. It's just when is it a good time to do it?"
    "But I guess I've had seven kids by now," LeAnn quipped, joking that's one reason she loves to be in a bikini as much as possible.
    "Don't fool yourself, there are bikinis on the show," Eddie laughed, telling LeAnn she should start her own bikini line.
    "I'm really considering that. I really am," she said sarcastically. "It has become a running joke. At least I can do it well. Nothing is sagging yet. Eventually it will be, 'LeAnn is always in a muumuu.'"
    LeAnn & Eddie premieres Thursday, July 17, on VH1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Silver Member

Every two days? That seems schizophrenic. The poor kids never get to settle in anywhere. Why not every other week?

I can't even muster up any energy to watch the clips much less watch the show. I just have no interest. It's going to be a borefest.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

As for their VH1 show, Cibrian feels that it is "family television" and "there's nothing really that's cringe-worthy that I need to shield them from."
    "It's not something we would be horrified if the kids saw," the "How Do I Live" singer chimed in.

Hang on, haven't people been saying that there are constant pops at Brandi throughout the first episode? And they think the kids will be fine watching that?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    The kids move house every other day? Is that normal in USA? That seems like a lot of moving around, poor kids. In Denmark the norm is every 7 days, which is still a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Every two days? That seems schizophrenic. The poor kids never get to settle in anywhere. Why not every other week?

maybe it's a california thing, but the 50-50 split custody families i know do 2-3 days at one house and then time at the other. plus alternating weekends at the house of one parent then the other.

Elite Member

There's all kinds of shade and baiting going on in that article. The whole "it's just the truth about Brandi" is why she thinks the feud is one-sided. In her twisted uneducated mind, she's just sharing the truth and horrors of Ed's ex-wife and there's nothing wrong or negative about that. She's doing a service and sharing her life with her fans, i.e., her victimization at the hands of Brandi.
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

Thread Information