Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

She's so ridiculous. She really thinks people care about who the fuck she is. She's *so* famous. Get a grip, lady.

God, it's embarrassing to watch.

I watched it On Demand last night. It was over so fast, aren't these shows an hour long? Never hearing him before and not remembering what she sounded like ( I expected a strong country accent), I have an opinion on them not based on this thread - they are perfect for each other! They both have a nasty, sarcastic personality without any charm. They are Mr. and Mrs. Beady Eyes. He is no longer attractive, not aging well and can't get by on the dimples. I hate all cheek dimples. He does have a good speaking voice. She seems to be miserable and probably gets mean with a blink of an eye.

In the first two seconds Brandi's name is mentioned which was nasty and tacky. They both appear to be rough and common. Seems like a good match to me. Keep them together, don't sick them on any other people.

If you go back to when she was younger she talked very very country.. obviously a put on

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

Yeah, I'm sure it's like Beatle Mania all over again for these two everywhere they go.
    Now that is a BAD psychic.
    MsChiff and PecanPie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^So wait, I'm confused. I thought every tabloid told outrageous stories about them, they are constantly swarmed by paparazzi, they don't have a minute of peace because they are so famous, but no one knows the truth because Leann has had her mouth taped and her dear husband's "vindictive as f**king sh*t" ex-wife spreads rumors and lies about Leann and Ed, because she is mean, bitter, jealous and old. This is the reason they created the show, to show their truth as compared to what is reported ad nauseum (per Leann).

So now uber fantard/psychic here is telling her she is gonna be recognized soon, everyone is gonna know her face!! like she is some 14 year old yodeling newcomer who has just recorded a song written for Patsy Cline...oh, hold on a sec. She's in her 30s, right? Been in the biz for over 20 years, MULTIPLE Grammy winner, 40 million albums sold, lather, rinse, repeat...correct? That's what her PR bio says.

She is so stupid and as much as I want this all to blow up spectacularily in their faces, for my amusement, it will be much harsher for her for the show to just quietly whimper away into nothingness, much like her (and his) "career". Either episodes get aired with no commentary from critics beyond "yawnz" or the show gets shitcanned altogether and they burn off the episodes on a Saturday evening VH1 "marathon".

It seemed to me they were desperate for some sort of interesting plot line on the show, and they kept harping on the 50 million dollar divorce thing, I guess that was the title of the episode so they had to mention it every 2 minutes. Then to add drama she said that she was upset with him that he didn't make a statement denying it. What was she talking about? In the press? Then they asked him about it, and he said it was stupid, then she jumped out of a plane to thank him for saying it was stupid to the cameraman? Did I miss something?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    It seemed to me they were desperate for some sort of interesting plot line on the show, and they kept harping on the 50 million dollar divorce thing, I guess that was the title of the episode so they had to mention it every 2 minutes. Then to add drama she said that she was upset with him that he didn't make a statement denying it. What was she talking about? In the press? Then they asked him about it, and he said it was stupid, then she jumped out of a plane to thank him for saying it was stupid to the cameraman? Did I miss something?
    I think Leann was tickled pink by the $50M "headline". The Star (?) writer literally looked at Celeb Net Worth and added the "estimated" worth of Leaan and Ed separately and added together. There is not even a remote chance "they" are worth even $20M at this point. I would wager to bet not even $10M, including the value of that awful looking house she got via short sale for a deep discount in Hidden Hills and any assets like song rights, etc. I mean don't get me wrong, I would love to have as much money as she does. But in LA, with her lifestyle, she is too young to be blowing through her nest egg. Her current "career" should be bringing her in enough to live fairly comfortably in a rental in Encino, like her nemesis/idol Brandi but her current lifestyle is all coming from her "savings". No way she is bringing in enough to cover what she is spending.

That was either a very unfortunate picture of Eddie on the last page or he has had a chin implant.

Bronze Member

The affair, whatever, he was a cheater before Her, highly likely is now and will be in the future. No one looks at them and thinks he found his cure.

What is so unbelievable to most of us is that she thinks there is a story to tell. A truth to know. An amazing unheard detail that clears things up. She yaks and yaks the same points that can be traced back five years through songs, interviews, and now TV. and why because she has nothing else to sell. NOTHING so, she bought her a show, some press, and some regurgitated truth to spin. Ehhhh, it keeps her in some gossip sites, I guess.

But HIM, GAWD, he is the disgusting one. He's propped himself up beside this huge narcissistic woman and sits there like he is some gift to females. All because two women sling shit back and forth and pump up his ego. He took a ride on money and perhaps what he knows of love. He had no real career to bust up, not one that brought in her dollars. He really comes across as arrogant and douchey, all the while barely uttering words.

Aliens need to land in their pool or something because really this years old regurgitated story is getting beyond tedious.

Bronze Member

Ha! That or Brandi moonwalking in a bikini through their backyard to 'The Bitch Is Back'

I wish she would but I am not sure she would be stone cold sober as a matter of fact.

or wearing pants
    ChloroformCasey and PecanPie like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Is it just me, or is Eddie Cibrian not even remotely attractive anymore?
    It's not just you. He looks a bit mouth-breather here. The loose clothes are not effective in hiding his weight gain because the puffy face gives it away. Crazy Bitch killed his hotness. But apparently he gets enough to eat with his allowance.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

And enough to drink and enough tv to watch. Life is good.

Thread Information