Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Silver Member

hahhaha well she wasn't a cute kid or teenager. but for a FEW years there, when she was with Dean, she looked half way decent. those days are long gone now

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Well yes and no, yes people on twitter are crazy but if you have a conversation on twitter then expect people to comment. If you don't want other people interrupting take it to email or PM. These people put every aspect of their lives on display, then act all outraged when other people have something negative to say about them.
    That's true. I just thought it was kind of crazy that someone would drop a comment like that when the conversation had nothing to do with that in the first place. It just seemed like a kind of random attack. Unless that was a dig at Brandi I didn't understand or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    hahhaha well she wasn't a cute kid or teenager. but for a FEW years there, when she was with Dean, she looked half way decent. those days are long gone now
    Well, Dean looks pretty dreamy here IMO. Very few pics out there of him with longer hair.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Also back in the Dean days she wasn't trying to be a blonde Hollywood bombshell, she worked with what she had and came across as reasonably cute. Then once she began SWFing Brandi it was all about the horse teeth, anorexia, giant knockers and bleached extensions.
    Kittylady and ShilohJulia like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So much hate on Twitter every time @VH1 or @LeAnnandEddieVh1 posts something about the show.
    The replies are hilarious. They;re pretty entertaining to read.
    I'm wondering how LeAnn ever convinced the network to film this....

www.twitter.com/VH1

www.twitter.com/LeAnnEddieVH1

On a random side note: I had no idea Nicole Richie was getting/has her own show.....
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

ShilohJulia likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes wears comically ripped jeans at airport with Eddie Cibrian | Mail Online

LeAnn Rimes wears comically ripped jeans as she goes through airport with husband Eddie Cibrian ahead of reality show premiere
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 19:06 EST, 14 July 2014 | Updated: 03:51 EST, 15 July 2014

Their reality TV series LeAnn & Eddie premeires this Thursday on VH1.

And ahead of their big debut, LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian appeared smitten, laughing and holding hands as they made their way through Los Angeles International Airport on Monday.

LeAnn, 31, appeared rocker-chic in a pair of extremely distressed denim trousers and a sleeveless David Bowie shirt, featuring colourful stripes and a lightning bolt.

Big week! LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian appeared to be a good mood as they arrived at Los Angeles International Airport on Monday - ahead of their reality TV series debut on Thursday

The How Do I Live singer had a jean jacket wrapped around her waist as she strolled around in brown booties, with her long locks flowing down past her shoulders.

Completing her carefree look, the blonde beauty carried a black chain-strapped shoulder bag and covered her eyes with large sunglasses.

Meanwhile, Eddie showed off his bronzed skin in a long-sleeved white shirt, jeans and grey slip-on shoes.

His eyes were concealed with sunglasses, and he kept an olive green backpack hanging from one shoulder.

'NYC here we come! There's a hot Cuban massaging my feet. #luckyb**** #LeAnnAndEddie,' the country crooner tweeted with a picture of her husband massaging her feet.
    The pair were en route to New York City and have been busy promoting their newest gig, LeAnn And Eddie.

Lucky girl! LeAnn shared a picture of her husband giving her a food massage

Read more: LeAnn Rimes wears comically ripped jeans at airport with Eddie Cibrian | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Faceboo

Gold Member

Gross. Especially after wearing booties in the heat.

Gold Member

Looks more like he's trying to keep her foot away from his crotch. It's Eddie's version of cock blocking.

Sounds like Dean may still hold a torch for Leann.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Is it just me, or is Eddie Cibrian not even remotely attractive anymore?
    Zooyork likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    Sounds like Dean may still hold a torch for Leann.
    Nah I think he finds her mildly amusing these days

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Nah I think he finds her mildly amusing these days
    yeah, I didn't get carrying a torch.
    RealisticPerson and dexknows like this.

Is it me or are most married/involved people having affairs lately? I am one of only two women I know who have not had affairs during my 26 year marriage. I used to be so incredibly judgemental while I was young. I could not think of many things worse than having an affair with someone who is married (or outside my marriage). It was very black and white. Perhaps it was because my parents are so happily married (after 57 years) that I just couldn't picture anyone actually doing this. Fast forward a couple of decades and I can now certainly see how it happens. What I cannot accept, and still find appalling, is someone being inordinately proud of this behavior. I sympathize with my friends who have been so unhappy with their spouses that they have become involved with someone outside their marriages. They, to a person, are embarrassed/ashamed of what they have done and I spend a lot of time telling them not to beat themselves up daily. I am not suggesting that there are not people who simply screw around because they have such a huge ego and such a low regard for their spouse that they simply don't give a shit. Those people make me sick. My friends were very unhappy for a long time, and genuinely tried to work it out with their husbands, before they fell into a relationship with someone else.

What I think disturbs me about LeAnn's behavior is her lack of remorse and apparent pride in what she did-as though it was an entre to the "cool kids" group at school. Other people in Hollywood often will divorce and settle down quietly for some time with their new boyfriend/girlfriend before going public together. This, to me at least, is much more acceptable behavior and I can respect them not wanting to rub their ex's face in their new relationship.

Elite Member

Yeah, I'm sure it's like Beatle Mania all over again for these two everywhere they go.

Thread Information