Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    This belongs in the same dictionary as "conscious uncoupling"!

All the la di da "Who are YOU to JUGDGE?!" tripe just annoys me because if anyone were to be allowed to "judge" I would suggest it would be the wife who's husband is being banged. She has every right to judge her husband to be a bag of dog shit and the skank who is chasing him around a thirsty gutter rat. I don't think any official Gawd will mind.
    LOL!
    That was by far one of the most awkward-sounding sentences I've ever written. Even I can barely read it back without thinking WTF.

Silver Member

i couldn't care less about the affair, in fact i defended them at first when people came for them. i was like hey, it happens. if they're in love let them be. once i found out about the swf, the stalking, using and obsessing over the kids, hearing brandi's side of things, knowing that it didn't happen like that.. brad and angelina fell in love, garth brooks and trisha yearwood... cheating and affairs are always shitty but at least in those instances it was a MUTUAL thing, were both parties wanted to divorce and be together. we all know by now that Eddie wasn't "in love" with anyone but himself, that Leann had to stalk and buy him, that she did all of this with no regard for Brandi or the boys, and on top of that her sheer insistence of shoving it down the world's throat, and her creepiness in general. and i'm surprised at how much the general public, who don't follow this thread or know much about the true history of these two, can kind of pick up on it without knowing all of the facts. it just oozes from them.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I don't take those posts as Wy defending Leann. I think she's just trying to take the high road and say stop attacking someone from behind a screen name.
    Seriously. People are so cowardly, rude, and plain fucking crazy online. In real life could you ever imagine interrupting two women having a conversation that totally didn't involve you and calling one a home wrecking whore?

actually, come to think of it, I really couldn't imagine doing that online either.
    CL**, garysgirl1999 and sparkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I don't take those posts as Wy defending Leann. I think she's just trying to take the high road and say stop attacking someone from behind a screen name.
    Well she did call her "my friend".

Wynonna Judd‏@WynonnaMusic14h
    @irishsunrise @leannrimes Well, I'm a Judd, NOT a judge. You're judging my friend. Not cool.
    Details
    sluce and MsChiff like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

More like it was "unconscious coupling"
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Seriously. People are so cowardly, rude, and plain fucking crazy online. In real life could you ever imagine interrupting two women having a conversation that totally didn't involve you and calling one a home wrecking whore?

actually, come to think of it, I really couldn't imagine doing that online either.
    Well yes and no, yes people on twitter are crazy but if you have a conversation on twitter then expect people to comment. If you don't want other people interrupting take it to email or PM. These people put every aspect of their lives on display, then act all outraged when other people have something negative to say about them.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I don't understand anyone, leave alone a celebrity, engaging in this sort of stuff (unless they're warped like Leann and live for this sort of stuff). If an adult doesn't like what somebody says, an adult should be able to ignore it. Have a public conversation on Twitter, and the public will join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillys View Post
    More like it was "unconscious coupling"

are you insinuating leann roofied eddie on the set of northern lights?

Leann and Ed were just on Extra talking about their show. When asked if she hopes the show silences the haters, she answered that she hopes they just tune in. They, and Vh1, know if they depended on their fans the show would bomb. They're depending on all their haters watching to boost the ratings. That's really pathetic to hope your success comes from being hated, but Leann has always been that way. If she didn't tweet her obnoxious, mean girl personality on Twitter nonstop, nobody would remember who she is.

I always wonder what would have happened if old dirtbag Ed had banged Rosanna Arquette on set rather than the dumpy, homely, famous eons ago as a teen singer.

This is funny.

I'm loving @TheLeftoversHBO! Can Anyone suggest other new shows I should watch this week?

Silver Member

speaking of Dean i just found this old clip and i'm just saddened at how more normal, down to earth and sweet Leann seemed back then. i mean even the tone of her voice is different. i'm not going to say she was completely normal back then either, because i think her issues started in her childhood. but getting with eddie and trying to turn herself into brandi definitely took her down a serious spiral.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oo9vzBcKfI
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    speaking of Dean i just found this old clip and i'm just saddened at how more normal, down to earth and sweet Leann seemed back then. i mean even the tone of her voice is different. i'm not going to say she was completely normal back then either, because i think her issues started in her childhood. but getting with eddie and trying to turn herself into brandi definitely took her down a serious spiral.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oo9vzBcKfI
    Wow..... that's a totally different person. I wouldn't hate on her if she were still this way. She seemed like she was genuinely laughing instead of trying to convince everyone she's ecstatic. She talked for a long time about Dean and didn't constantly refer back to herself. Now she dominated the interview and barely let Dean speak, like she does with Eddie, that much is the same. But overall such a different presentation. She didn't seem mean or bitter like she does now.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Silver Member

yea and she was also much prettier back then. she ruined her looks entirely. that first episode of her and Eddie's shitshow i was just thinking the entire time how BAD she looks in video. but watching that old one of her and Dean in studio, she was cute.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

sluce and ShilohJulia like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information