Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Twitter exchange involving Wynonna Judd.

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

@WynonnaMusic beyond true
    3:36 PM - 12 Jul 2014

Elite Member

Okay fine, get a plug in for the pilot you did. Why do you have to throw shade on the show and on the judges on the other shows?

So she has Wynonna Judd and Courtney love "sticking up for her" based on the old who are you to/ how date you judge argument. Which is as pointless as "I know you are but what am I?"

Made by women in their damn 50s. Embarrassing.

Elite Member

I have a quick question. The bots keep posting this on her TL, does anyone know what it means?

There are hundreds of this same thing daily.
    Zooyork likes this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Her face when she isn't smiling is flat out scary.

That video is beyond embarrassing. Way beyond.

Her hideousness extends to burping and farting in public too?!!
    I don't find that hard to believe at all!
    We already know that she picks her nose in public.
    What a gross woman.

Zooyork and RealisticPerson like this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

I don't take those posts as Wy defending Leann. I think she's just trying to take the high road and say stop attacking someone from behind a screen name.

I just saw the facebook post VH1 did to promote the show. There are 120 shares, over 3000 likes, and about 260 comments - all negative.
    ShilohJulia and MsChiff like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

You made me look.

I didn't see it, but did notice they're promoting Nicole Richie's first episode as also available online, so that answers that question.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

These comment streams are always hilarious. There's always those one or two fans who show up against all the negativity and you can feel their frustration. They always have two fall-back comment tactics. The good 'ole "wow, you all must be so perfect. don't judge. you can't help who you fall in love with." Or they go with the religious stuff: "don't judge...and here's some quotes from the bible about why you shouldn't do that and why you're not a good Christian." And they'll end with: "P.S.: Brandi's a whore!"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Of course you can't help who you fall in love with - but you CAN help not dropping your panties for them.
    ShilohJulia likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I really hate that saying, especially when related to affairs. If you take a stand to not pursue and cut off flirting, trying to get close to them, etc., because they're married, then how do you ever fall in love with them? That's just an overused saying to absolve oneself of accountability for lust-based pursuit.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I really hate that saying, especially when related to affairs. If you take a stand to not pursue and cut off flirting, trying to get close to them, etc., because they're married, then how do you ever fall in love with them? That's just an overused saying to absolve oneself of accountability for lust-based pursuit.
    Yeah, for me it was never about the affair. People fall in love and fuck around regardless of being married. No big deal. It's Leann's crazy swf'ing, stalking, being inapropiate with the stepkids, having the emotionel maturity of a 12 yo personality that keeps me coming back to this thread for more lulz. The twitter crazies feel differently, I suspect.
    ShilohJulia, sluce, Annika and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yeah, for me it was never about the affair. People fall in love and fuck around regardless of being married. No big deal. It's Leann's crazy swf'ing, stalking, being inapropiate with the stepkids, having the emotionel maturity of a 12 yo personality that keeps me coming back to this thread for more lulz. The twitter crazies feel differently, I suspect.
    I think it's wrong to do and a lot of other thoughts about that....But I'm with you, it's all the crazy after that confirms for me that they are shit people. I think her fans focus on the affair aspect, as a way to not acknowledge the other stuff because they just have no defense or explanation for it (because it's fucking crazy). It's just easier to them to pretend people hate her because of affair.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    This belongs in the same dictionary as "conscious uncoupling"!

All the la di da "Who are YOU to JUGDGE?!" tripe just annoys me because if anyone were to be allowed to "judge" I would suggest it would be the wife who's husband is being banged. She has every right to judge her husband to be a bag of dog shit and the skank who is chasing him around a thirsty gutter rat. I don't think any official Gawd will mind.

For me too, it's not so much the affair but the way she conducted herself and continues to exploit it for attention and publicity....then cries and says if people only knew her truth they would understand. The thing is, we've all seen her truth because she shoves it in the public's face every chance she gets. I think her truth is, she loves all the attention the affair gave her (which she never got when she was married to Dean, she was pretty much a footnote then.) If she and Eddie were really so happy they would have ridden into the sunset years ago and just lived their happppeeee lives.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information