Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Leanne Rhimes is ugly.
    ShilohJulia likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    ^^ Haha at Eddie's attempt to appear to have balls at the end. "I have ultimate control!"

If true, you are just as nuts as she is.
    He must be VERY busy giving final posting permission, she tweets a lot! Now, you have your answer to how Mr. Ed works!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I'm not that into reality shows, but do they normally release full episodes online BEFORE the show even airs on TV? Is that a common occurrence with VH1? Or is there some other reason VH1 put "LeAnn and Eddie" online first? Is it only going to be online, and not shown as planned on the 17th? Or is this a way to get more viewers, and VH1 will add the online views in with the premier views when it shows on TV in order to up the ratings? Anyone know how that works?

Elite Member

^^ I have never heard of a station doing something like this before.

You must remind me to ask my DH what the ratings were for the show on the 18th.

Silver Member

so eddie and leann took a photo with a fan at LAX when they got home from Hawaii, and they made jake get in it

he looks genuinely into her here

LeAnn Rimes, Jeff Foxworthy, or John Kay & Steppenwolf at Pacific Amphitheatre (Up to 51% Off)

Pacific Amphitheatre

FROM$13BUY!
    VALUE DISCOUNT YOU SAVE
    $21.73 40% $8.73

GIVE AS A GIFT

• LIMITED TIME ONLY!
    • 7 days 05:05:25

Over 240 bought
    LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE

Elite Member

Here are the price breakdowns:

• $15 to see LeAnn Rimes with Kristian Bush of Sugarland on Thursday, July 24, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $25.35 value)
    • $27 to see Jeff Foxworthy on Saturday, July 26, at 8:15 p.m. (up to $55.51 value)
    • $13 to see John Kay & Steppenwolf with The Grass Roots on Sunday, July 27, at 7:45 p.m. (up to $21.73 value)

I can't believe that Steppenwolf tickets are less than LR tickets. I wonder, if at $15 per ticket, she will at least have 1/2 filled capacity. Of course she also has a singer from Sugarland with her.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Here are the price breakdowns:

• $15 to see LeAnn Rimes with Kristian Bush of Sugarland on Thursday, July 24, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $25.35 value)
    • $27 to see Jeff Foxworthy on Saturday, July 26, at 8:15 p.m. (up to $55.51 value)
    • $13 to see John Kay & Steppenwolf with The Grass Roots on Sunday, July 27, at 7:45 p.m. (up to $21.73 value)

I can't believe that Steppenwolf tickets are less than LR tickets. I wonder, if at $15 per ticket, she will at least have 1/2 filled capacity. Of course she also has a singer from Sugarland with her.
    That Kristian Bush "of Sugerland" is no longer with Sugerland. She quit the group a few years back and sued them for something. Can't remember what, but she was the main songwriter for the group, and it had something to do with her not getting compensated for her writing. Anyway, a lot of country music fans might know who she is over LeAnn.

ETA: Actually I think this is the guy of the group, not the female songwriter I was thinking of. Of course, people would come to see someone in Sugerland.

Ugh I keep seeing a commercial advertising her playing at some venue in Pembroke Pines I think. I just roll my eyes and zone out.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Anyone know who Levi Hummon is? He will be performing/touring "with" her in December? I never heard of him. So if she cancels, he will be THE main attraction? If they sing together, she'll try to outsing him and make herself look like an ass.

Tour : Leann Rimes

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Anyone know who Levi Hummon is? He will be performing/touring "with" her in December? I never heard of him. So if she cancels, he will be THE main attraction? If they sing together, she'll try to outsing him and make herself look like an ass.

Tour : Leann Rimes
    he's a "musician" who has 700 followers on twitter and as far as i can tell, no official website. i think he's the only other artist on the roster of Leann's new management. i'm starting to think the only reason she was signed was to get this guy's name out there.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

That could very well be the case Shiloh

I just watched the episode. It's clear that they had a problem getting enough footage.

Silver Member

So I have a question....pacific amphitheater is actually by where I live. They have the OC. Fair during the summer with concerts at pacific amphitheater. I'm actually seeing little big town play end of the month there during the fair and the only tix we could get were $38 and back back section. They sold out in 2 days. We bought these tix in june. Clearly she hasn't sold out.

I'm wondering if it's $15 a ticket and they've sold 240, assuming they are all for her...that's only $3600. They were selling her show as all general admission so I don't think they have tiered ticket pricing like the others unless she has a few VIP seats. I know they could still sell more, but I don't understand how they can make any money (leann). That's only $3600 and she has a band and other things to pay for, I'm assuming. That's not very much money?

does anyone know if performers make money on concessions or a fixed rate guarantee? I can't imagine the venue paying for her band separately or them playing for free. I just trying to figure out if she's only making a percentage of tix sales or all tix sales and that's it.

if this is true, after she pays her peeps or even of she doesn't, $3600, seems even lower than what I thought she was making.

Which I still think is too much.....
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

^It all depends on the artist, the venue and their agreement. Sometimes they just get a cut of ticket sales, they can also get a cut of the bar takings (this is not as common) but they can still make money from selling merchandise, which in most cases goes 100% to the artist (who then has to pay their manager/agent/supplier but is the most lucrative income stream for many artists who don't fill big venues). And the purpose of touring isn't always to make money, although it's great if they can - sometimes they'll plan to tour at a loss because it's good promotion, and they can do a lot of other stuff on the road like interviews, filming videos etc.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information