Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think in LeAnn's mind, there's only room for one star (*rolleyes*) in the family, and that's her. Dean never had a career until she divorced him.
    I guess I never really thought about Dean not having a career until after they divorced but it seems true. He worked & was active in things but to an outsider, he does seem as if he blossomed afterward. Come into his own, so to speak.

After watching that VH1 video you posted, there is no doubt that she considers herself to be the star in the family. She answered every question herself and barely let him speak. She looked to him once and asked what he thought & then started steamrolling her words over his again.
    sluce and RealisticPerson like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

I guess I missed all the positive reviews that their terrible show received but, based on the responses, I am not the only one:

Bronze Member

I loathe to admit that I watched it the first episode. Surprised that no one has mentioned yet that there is really only about 10-12 minutes of material! (Or maybe I am one of the few that watched it!) The pickup shots of the LA scenery take up a good chunk of the episode which tell me that the editors had little to work with content wise.

Both if their delivery just falls weirdly...flat. And it solidifies that she seems super insecure with all her hand flapping when her mouth is (strangely) moving.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Last edited by msdeb; July 12th, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
    sluce, dexter7, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Are they trying to add something to this loser show to make it more appealing?

Someone done stole Laurent's avi.
    cherrypye and manningmsj like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

"sorry, this video is unavailable from your location."

COCK IT!!! i really wanted to see this shit. does anyone know how to get around that, besides actually entering the us?

Annika, I was trying to find the post where you mentioned what you were using for a computer, was it an Ipad? Couldn't find your post. If you google "free VPN" it may help you.
    Annika likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post

COCK IT!!! i really wanted to see this shit. does anyone know how to get around that, besides actually entering the us?
    If you have Mozilla you can download Hola Unblocker add on which will allow you to view a number of US sites including the VH1 site.

I watched the first ep, honestly its not even funny or trainwreck amusing, its flat our boring... Also Liz is FUCKING ugly...And them laughing about Mason supposedly saying that his parents wont get back together was massively unnecessary and weird imo.

RE: the elf video, I don't think Leann realises her actual fans aren't paying attention to the online bullshit so that video fails to be quirky and cute, instead its just weird and pathetic.
    Annika and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I guess I missed all the positive reviews that their terrible show received but, based on the responses, I am not the only one:

Srsly, where has she found a positive review besides from her 10 weird and codependent special fans? we already saw WW show did a poll on FB and it was a resounding no, will not watch from over 3,000 people. That ET vid I posted mentioned a poll on FB, so I went and looked and again, over 3,000 saying no, won't watch that trash. If a single reporter at the TCA panel thought positively, they sure didn't tweet it. Even E!, who normally kisses their butt, made fun of them in a recent article about the show.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

I watched it and the rerun of the Destiny Burst was more interesting. Oh well not the first time I've wasted 30 minutes of my life shoulda drank a bottle of wine before - then watched HaHa

Those 2 interviews were comparable to their 'show' - flat and boring! Leann speaks the entire time, Eddie barely says a word. And the first interview where he has his arm around Leann and keeps looking at her and rubbing her shoulder - seemed totally contrived. Like she told him to do that ahead of time so it would appear that he's so in love with her, but it looked fake. Eddie is a really bad actor.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post

1. use firefox
    2. goto https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...odify-headers/
    3. Use the Addon to add the X-Forward-For Header to all your HTTP requests

• 3.1 click on tools
    • 3.2 click on “Modify Headers”
    • 3.3 on the left side click on the drop-down menu (downward arrow)
    • 3.4 in the first field type “X-Forward-For”
    • 3.5 in the second field type “11.1.1.1″ (or any other US IP)
    • 3.6 leave the third field blank and press “Add”
    • 3.7 enable the new rule and exit modify headers
    Annika likes this.

Silver Member

i'm less than a minute into this episode and i'm already rolling my eyes. Eddie saying "most of you think my wife is a homewrecker and stalker, but that's not true". really? maybe it's because we remember 5 years ago when you told the tabloids that she was a stalker, a "speedbump" in your marriage to Brandi and that you regretted hooking up with her. why the FUCK should we believe anything you say now? these two are so pathetic and delusional

ETA: half way thru this mess and shocked at the fact that they are willing allowing this to air. if Leann's goal was to prove to the world how "in love" her and Eddie are, this will only do the opposite. they are both such terrible actors that it's beyond clear that this is completely scripted. Eddie's deep, condescending, seething hatred for Leann pours from him. and Leann's psychotic obsession with Brandi also seethes from her. why do they even need to bring up Brandi at all? it's been 5 years. Brandi has moved on. fixating on her makes them seem deranged and desperate for publicity. these two look the farthest from "in love" and "happy" than i've ever seen. i seriously believe a divorce is imminent, and if not.. the SOLE reason is because they're so concerned with "proving" people wrong.

thanks for the tips y'all. helped me out.

now i must imbibe in some mind altering substance to watch this. i'm going into this with a 'conspiracy' flavor. haha.

eta: omg you guys, i went to youtube to prime myself up for this abortion of taste by actually hearing her sing a song, and ALL the bad comments are removed. the videos are from leanns official youtube account. this has me cracking up and i haven't even watched her show yet. i'm SO GETTING IT...
    Last edited by Annika; July 13th, 2014 at 12:34 AM.

Thread Information