Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I went back 5 pages, didn't see this posted yet....the "adorable" LeAnn and Eddie interview. Gag me. Hmmm, what would the body language experts say about this one?

Meet The Adorable & Real LeAnn & Eddie | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Here's that Entertainment Tonight interview where they show that enthusiasm and charisma they are known for:

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Our Reality Show Won't Be a Train Wreck | Entertainment Tonight

JK. If this is also what their TCA panel was like, I can see why the NPR reporter described it as "grim."
    Zooyork likes this.

^^ Haha at Eddie's attempt to appear to have balls at the end. "I have ultimate control!"

If true, you are just as nuts as she is.

Leann looks different to me. Remember when she suddenly had a gap in her font teeth not long ago? She's obviously had her teeth redone. Her chin looks more square and her entire jawline more defined. I think her face has settled into all the PS she's had and she actually doesn't look bad. She still has a hideously ugly personality, but I really think she's looking OK (providing she doesn't try that sexy look grin that only highlights her freakish mouth).

^ The ps that was never mentioned because it was all about her teeth and how she was suing her dentist?
    CL** and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Critic review:

'Dating Naked'; MTV discovers virgins; LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian reality show: TV Press Tour | OregonLive.com

By Kristi Turnquist | kturnquist@oregonian.com

* "LeAnn & Eddie": Celeb couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are sick of tabloids reporting about them, so now they're starring in a reality show about their life as a couple. When asked if starring in their own reality show wasn't directing more publicity at them, Cibrian said he and Rimes were "trying to set the record straight." The idea of having cameras around when you're living your life may sound odd to us non-celeb types, but Cibrian made it seem like it was more natural for Hollywood types to be in reality shows than to not. The subject of his ex-wife Brandi Glanville's own reality-show appearances on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," came up and there was much back-and-forth about who will say what on what show and Cibrian's decision not to show his children on "LeAnn & Eddie," and....I don't plan to watch it, but if you do, it premieres July 17 on VH1.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

O-Live representin'!

(that's my local newspaper)
    BrickHouse likes this.

LeAnn and Eddie will be on Wendy Williams' show this Thursday.

"LeAnn & Eddie"| LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian | The Wendy Williams Show

I think they're doing The View this week too, but not sure what day.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

No question is off limits...Wendy is so full of shit I can smell her from up in Canada. She loves to talk shit until she has someone on her show, where she proceeds to fawn over and ass kiss so hard her guest has had a colonoscopy on air.
    Gossiplover, CL**, sluce and 1 others like this.

^ Yeah, I was afraid of that. They must be going for 'soft' interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I went back 5 pages, didn't see this posted yet....the "adorable" LeAnn and Eddie interview. Gag me. Hmmm, what would the body language experts say about this one?

Meet The Adorable & Real LeAnn & Eddie | Reality TV News and Gossip | VH1 Blog
    I watched it without sound, and could see some really telling body language clues. The way he kept nervously grabbing her shoulder...releasing...grabbing. This is supposed to show that he cares for her, but it comes off as being contrived to send that message. Not natural. Could indicate he's very nervous/knows she's lying. I have no idea what she was saying, just watched the body movements. Don't know what was said or asked when he scratched at the back of his neck--nervous behavior and a sign of lying. When they panned to the side view, he looked very stiff and uncomfortable, and he's an actor. LeAnn seemed okay except for the grabbing at her neck, which could indicate nervous/lying. Watching his face all the time she was talking, he looked uncomfortable like he wished the interview would hurry up and end. He was very conscious about what his face might reveal, so he kept his eyes downward, mostly on her and nodded in agreement with whatever she was saying. For the most part, she seemed comfortable with the interview. He didn't. Do you suppose he's savvy enough to know the world is making fun of them, and that this show will not revive his dead career?
    Trixie, ShilohJulia and Zooyork like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    The best part of that first ep. is when Leann is laying down getting the tattoo and making supposedly "sexy" moaning noises while the camera guy gets the bottom up shots of her massive nostrils

How I wish I had epic ninja computer skills because this is begging to have the Millennium Falcon come zipping out of one of those nostrils with a giant space worm chasing it.
    Kathie_Moffett and Lorelei like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I watched it without sound, and could see some really telling body language clues. The way he kept nervously grabbing her shoulder...releasing...grabbing. This is supposed to show that he cares for her, but it comes off as being contrived to send that message. Not natural. Could indicate he's very nervous/knows she's lying. I have no idea what she was saying, just watched the body movements. Don't know what was said or asked when he scratched at the back of his neck--nervous behavior and a sign of lying. When they panned to the side view, he looked very stiff and uncomfortable, and he's an actor. LeAnn seemed okay except for the grabbing at her neck, which could indicate nervous/lying. Watching his face all the time she was talking, he looked uncomfortable like he wished the interview would hurry up and end. He was very conscious about what his face might reveal, so he kept his eyes downward, mostly on her and nodded in agreement with whatever she was saying. For the most part, she seemed comfortable with the interview. He didn't. Do you suppose he's savvy enough to know the world is making fun of them, and that this show will not revive his dead career?
    I watched with sound. My take is that all 3 are uncomfortable during the entire interview and both L & E are lying at times. This interview took place before Leann added those horrible hair extensions so maybe a couple months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Thanks for the insight. You too, Patty Rox. I thought it was really uncomfortable too. Eddie barely said a word or made any eye contact.

I'm not sure he wants to revive his dead career (not as long as the gravy train is rolling) and I don't think she wants him to have a career outside of being her hunky sidekick. She says the reality show gave them a chance to work together, but it also keeps him around and not on location somewhere, and so far her master plan is working. The longer he's been married to LeAnn, the less acting jobs he's taken. (Not buying the "it's because of the kids" excuse either.) I think in LeAnn's mind, there's only room for one star (*rolleyes*) in the family, and that's her. Dean never had a career until she divorced him.
    Zooyork likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

All of that and she's worried that he'll meet someone younger, dumber and currently more bankable on set. She trusts Eddie with other women as much as I trust myself with an unattended cheesecake.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information