Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I watched the 20 minute episode in 7 minutes. I had to skip over all the parts with Lizzie. The entire show came off a so insincere just because they just kept joking about how he's a gold digger. It seemed so forced. Plus the previews for the season seem so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by roundpeg View Post
    This is so fucking hilarious I don't even know what to say. It's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

She is so fucking scary looking nowadays.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^ I think it's the botoxed eyebrows and the curved space above her lips.
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I'm honestly looking to buy tickets to the Elmira or Poughkeepsie show since I'm in NY. I'm so curious to see what she looks like up close and perhaps get a look at Eddie. I'm gonna try for the Poughkeepsie tickets because she might not cancel this show since it's in a bigger city. The prices are from $76 though. I want to only pay like $30.00 the most. Do you think they get cheaper the closer it gets to the date?
    Listen to your local radio stations. I am sure they will have many free ones to give out, that's how I got mine. Heck, it wasn't only the country ones giving them away either. One station was giving a pair away every hour for a week. Another had a pair an hour for two days a week, starting from a month before her concert. Other stations had many tickets they were giving away too. A few of the TV stations also had 2 and 4 packs they were giving away. The sad thing is that there a A LOT of country fans in FL, and she still couldn't sell her tickets.
    I am sure that in NY, there will be many tickets available.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    ^^^^
    It's a good bet you can wait for a promo of some type and they'll be a lot cheaper-or free"

I just watched a chunk of the episode and let me get it out of the way-Leann is ugly. She should never be filmed from below eye level-Nostrils! And who's call was it to have Ediot narrate this mess? And I really hate her voice.

Finally, why don't I have any wine available????

I won't watch online. I don't want them to get the 'hits' and think she is more popular (well liked) than she is.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ I think it's the botoxed eyebrows and the curved space above her lips.

No, it's just her ugly personality shining through

Oh, and I meant to share this clever tweet from her TL:

Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Not at all.

Have you seen their video? Omg the WORST. I'm embarrassed to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    ^^^^^^ Damn John Travolta is weird looking. What is up with that hair?????
    Wooly Willy

ChloroformCasey likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

The reporters at the Television Critics Association panel that L and E are doing today are totally trashing the show on Twitter. hahahahaha. Man, they just did not think about how going mainstream with their nastiness was going to just bring more judgment. One gem I caught is that Eddie told the reporters it was normal for Hollywood celebrity types to venture into reality TV. Well isn't THAT convenient to now say after trashing Brandi for years over it.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.

It's not normal unless your career is tanking. Oh wait.

^^I heard Brad and Angelina and their child army have a reality show coming out on MTV this summer too...oh wait, never mind. My bad.

Anyone know when LA celebrity Courtney Stodden's TV show is coming out?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

I would love to know if this is true:

So, do stars just do interviews, how does this work?

MeowSays1 ‏@MeowSays1 7m @leannrimes :At TCA "Cibrian wisecracked: “Susan [Levinson] has already said she wants to do #LeAnnAndEddie Naked”" @VH1 Totally do it!LOL
    West Hollywood, CA
    Expand

They need to come up with a new line:

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Wanted to Do VH1 Reality Show to "Take Our Life Back" http://ift.tt/VUrFoc
    Expand

I hope someone here actually has some inside scoop.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    The reporters at the Television Critics Association panel that L and E are doing today are totally trashing the show on Twitter. hahahahaha. Man, they just did not think about how going mainstream with their nastiness was going to just bring more judgment. One gem I caught is that Eddie told the reporters it was normal for Hollywood celebrity types to venture into reality TV. Well isn't THAT convenient to now say after trashing Brandi for years over it.

Sorry for the serial posting.

Where is this?

Elite Member

Here you go. That's the section of their tags. And I didn't only pick negative ones. I didn't actually see any positive ones, except for the one where below a person says they are funny together. Those were actually a whole grouping of them from when the panel was airing. So, not a great response. Sorry about formatting, it's a pain to post a bunch of tweets.

Jarett Wieselman @JarettSays
    2h

#EddieAndLeAnn was produced by The Gurney's — also EPs of Duck Dynasty — which is apt since both shows make me want to die #TCA14

Gwen Reyes@ReelVixen 2h
    In the 1st ep of #LeannAndEddie they do bad talk Brandi. They are saying on this panel that they do not, but I watched the episode... #TCA14

Jason Lynch@jasonlynch 2h

Eddie Cibrian proudly lists #ThePlayboyClub as one of his major credits, fyi. #TCA14

Daniel Fienberg@HitFixDaniel 1h
    Not to damn with faint praise, but Nicole Richie certainly seems more worthy of a show than LeAnn & Eddie. #TCA14

Jason Nathanson@ABCNewsJason 1h
    So far the clips for VH1 shows featuring @nicolerichie, and @leannrimes & @EddieCibrian, are kinda boring #TCA14

On the other hand, Nicole Richie's show is getting a pretty positive response.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Wanted to Do VH1 Reality Show to Take Our Life Back - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Wanted to Do VH1 Reality Show to "Take Our Life Back"

Jul 11, 2014 04:02 PM ET
    by Kate Stanhope

LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have been in the public eye for pretty much their entire relationship thus far thanks to paparazzi and tabloids. So the two were not only well-trained for the ups and downs of documenting their daily lives, they actually wanted to do it.

"Everyone's used our lives as entertainment and so we wanted to actually kind of take our life back," Rimes told reporters Friday at VH1's Television Critics Association fall previews.

The end result is LeAnn & Eddie, a new reality series about the everyday lives of the Grammy-winning singer and the CSI: Miami alum. Premiering on Thursday, July 17 at 8/7c on VH1, the series promises to show a different, more honest, side of the couple compared to the duo splashed across tabloid covers and gossip websites. "We definitely hit on the tabloid fodder because that's what surrounded our lives so much in the past five years," Rimes said. "I think we're really kidding ourselves with the illusion of a private life because it's very hard."

Rimes is of course referring to the intense media scrutiny that has followed the two since they first began a romantic relationship in 2009 when they were both married to other people. Both subsequently divorced their respective partners and eventually tied the knot in 2011. Cibrian admits the intense coverage of their relationship was a major motivating factor in wanting to do the show, which they pitched to VH1. "If [the tabloids] want to stop writing about us, then we won't have to set the record straight anymore," he said. "[It] gave us an opportunity to do something fun, work together and at the same time, what's really real about the show is our relationship. You'll see how we interact with one another."

From the executive producers of Duck Dynasty, LeAnn & Eddie will have a similarly light tone, according to its stars. "We've both gone through a lot of private things with the public eyes watching. ... Eddie and I really have coped with it all by laughing," Rimes said. "People think we take ourselves super seriously and we don't."

"Ultimately, this is a comedy. That's kind of how we go about our life as well; we laugh, and it really helps," Cibrian added. "It's a show not about real dysfunction or exploitation. It's a fun show to watch and you laugh and that's kind of the area we wanted to explore."

And those jokes also extend to others within the couple's orbit, such as Cibrian's ex-wife, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, who has not shied away from talking about her ex-husband and his wife on the hit Bravo reality series. "We do discuss Eddie's ex-wife when it needed to be discussed," Rimes said. "Any situation, any tabloid fodder that might have come from her ... you can't really do a show without talking about that."

However, Cibrian stressed "we're not taking shots."

As with the Real Housewives, this show will not feature Cibrian's two sons with Glanville. "We keep them out of it as much as possible. My kids are not in my ex-wives' show and they're definitely not going to be in our show and that's that."

Aside from exercising creative control to keep his sons off the air ó Rimes and Cibrian serve as executive producers on their show ó the couple say that viewers will get an honest and relatively unfiltered representation of them on the show. "We thought we were going to be more protective of the final cut but we kind of let the final product breathe on its own," Cibrian said. "There are some things that are kind of embarrassing that we left on the show because we thought it was funny. We really didn't censor ourselves that much."

But will these moments be loud enough and uproarious enough to cancel out their bad press? Rimes is optimistic. "There's nothing to hide," she said. "There is, I feel, only great things to gain by being who we are and allowing people to see that."

LeAnn & Eddie premieres on Thursday, July 17 at 8/7c on VH1. Watch a sneak peek of the premiere here.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Wanted to Do VH1 Reality Show to Take Our Life Back - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I meant to ask anyone who watched the first ep...is the show like Leann described while they were pitching then recording the show, very similar to Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Elite Member

As with the Real Housewives, this show will not feature Cibrian's two sons with Glanville. "We keep them out of it as much as possible. My kids are not in my ex-wives' show and they're definitely not going to be in our show and that's that."

Regardless of what Leann says.

Aside from exercising creative control to keep his sons off the air

Oh please, we all know they wanted them on the show & got shot down.

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have been in the public eye for pretty much their entire relationship thus far thanks to paparazzi and tabloids
    Are they serious with this shit?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information