Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by roundpeg View Post
    The guy who directed this is a "devout Mormom" named David Veloz. You may know him. He once showed great potential but then lost it. From IMDb

Filmography

Writer (5 credits)
    2001 Behind Enemy Lines (screenplay)
    2001 The Layover (Short) (written by)
    2001 Undone (Short)
    1998 Permanent Midnight (screenplay)
    1994 Natural Born Killers (screenplay)

Producer (4 credits)
    2013/I Girl (Documentary) (executive producer) / (producer)
    2006 Rune (executive producer)
    2001 The Layover (Short) (executive producer)
    2001 Undone (Short) (producer)

Director (1 credit)
    1998 Permanent Midnight

He can now add this laughable promo to his Director column and then issue the obit for his career.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ is that a joke?

next you will tell me that milan kundera is her punch writer.
    PecanPie likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    It really makes my skin crawl the way Leann always touches her face to someone else when she takes a picture.
    She has to makeup for Eddie always looking uninterested or pulling away. If she showed mutual affection, she wouldn't have to overdo it and look like she was trying to swallow up the other person with her whole body.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ is that a joke?

next you will tell me that milan kundera is her punch writer.

Sorry but no joke. But I am hoping the rumor (that I am starting) about her starring in a remake of The Unbearable Lightness of Being, as Tereza, is not true.
    czb and PecanPie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    huh? barbra streisand did a xmas album. lots of others, too.
    The second line after that states that. "I know artists who make Xmas albums and make bank...like Mariah Carey..." in Wewe's situation it seems like a last ditch effort IMO. If you're just recording xmas standards that everyone does with little or no creativity seems kinda sad to me. That embarrassing video doesn't help either.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    The second line after that states that. "I know artists who make Xmas albums and make bank...like Mariah Carey..." in Wewe's situation it seems like a last ditch effort IMO. If you're just recording xmas standards that everyone does with little or no creativity seems kinda sad to me. That embarrassing video doesn't help either.
    I got what you meant. Doing dance remixes of failed songs, greatest hits of songs you've already done several greatest hits albums of and Christmas remixes isn't exactly screaming hot, creative, progressive, trendy. It's filler when you have nothing else going on.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

The operative word here is successful. Lots of successful artists do Christmas albums, because if they have lots of fans buying their regular albums, the Xmas ones will sell too. It's what they do when their careers are hot because it's damn easy money. LeAnn is obviously not in that category.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

ah. i am not a careful reader this morning, sorry.

i think i am still stuped by sluce's post about david veloz' filmography.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Apparently the first episode of LeMan and Ediot is currently available on VH1 site
    LeAnn And Eddie | Episode 101 | Fifty Million Ways To Leave Your Lover | VH1

Let the trainwreck begin!
    BuffyKatniss likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

mjw
    Elite Member

I'm still shaking my fucking head with my mouth wide open....what in the living fuck was that video? Was this dumb Barrel's idea? So I don't follow music like I once did but isn't it a sign of last resort and desperation for a singer to do an Xmas album? I know artist do Xmas albums and make bank- Mariah Carey was a genius when she wrote "All I want for Xmas is you" song. She makes soooo much money every year on royalties. I assume Wewe is singing Xmas standards, no original songs so I can't imagine she'll make a ton on the sales. The tour is where she will make $ but 8 shows is hardly a tour. She will be lucky if she breaks even.
    Not at all.

^^^^^^ Damn John Travolta is weird looking. What is up with that hair?????
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

I'm honestly looking to buy tickets to the Elmira or Poughkeepsie show since I'm in NY. I'm so curious to see what she looks like up close and perhaps get a look at Eddie. I'm gonna try for the Poughkeepsie tickets because she might not cancel this show since it's in a bigger city. The prices are from $76 though. I want to only pay like $30.00 the most. Do you think they get cheaper the closer it gets to the date?
    Zooyork likes this.

Gold Member

^^^^
    It's a good bet you can wait for a promo of some type and they'll be a lot cheaper-or free"

I just watched a chunk of the episode and let me get it out of the way-Leann is ugly. She should never be filmed from below eye level-Nostrils! And who's call was it to have Ediot narrate this mess? And I really hate her voice.

Finally, why don't I have any wine available????

I cannot believe they set ticket prices at $76 to start. She doesn't have a fan base to support that at all.
    Last edited by sluce; July 11th, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Well our work system is down so I actually watched the first episode and Lame it is. That Lizzy lips chick is really ugly, I mean I know we all talk about how ugly Leanne is, but Lizzy REALLY is an odd duck.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information