Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

It's not even in Chicago. According to the Google, the Arcada Theatre is in St. Charles, which 40+ miles west of the city.
    ShilohJulia likes this.

I completely had the embarrassment shivers just looking at the pictures. This is going to be a complete disaster.
    I can't WAIT.

Wow, the ass-kissing Daily Mail is actually reporting the truth for once, and calling her video cringeworthy? Has hell frozen over? Where is the usual drivel talking about her toned pins?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    those are the most bleak tour dates ever. manhattan, kansas? rutland, vt? chicago is the only legit city she's hitting and it'll probably be at some half-assed venue. these sound like gigs for a band from Canada with one itunes album that sound 1500 copies who tour out of an old VW van and only shower once a week, subsisting on gas station food.
    It's a 3-year thing, too. Like, she's making 3 Christmas albums, and is releasing one each Christmas, through 2016. (if she doesn't end up retreating into shame completely after the reality show debacle, of course)

Elite Member

Who in the world makes 3 Christmas albums in 3 years?? Unless you are the King Family or the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, of course.

I was popping in here to share this story:

LeAnn Rimes' Trashy Behavior On Reality Show is Humiliating Eddie Cibrian! | Calvin Blanco

LeAnn Rimes’ Trashy Behavior On Reality Show is Humiliating Eddie Cibrian!

by Maurice Cassidy on July 10, 2014 Filed Under: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Reality Television

LeAnn Rimes’ disgusting behavior on her forthcoming reality show has Eddie Cibrian cringing at the thought of it being publicly aired on television.
    The somewhat credible actor — who had a couple of lines in ‘The Best Man Holiday’ — can’t face the fact that the show he signed on to star on is going to do even more damage to their names as opposed to show the real side to them, which Eddie claimed was a “loving” family.
    Well, a “loving” family may still be the case but Life & Style says that LeAnn’s farting around the house and talking about sex in front of his kids while the cameras were rolling will show the complete opposite of their so-called great family bond.
    LeAnn has argued with Eddie time and time again that all she wants to do on the program is be herself, and she’s definitely sticking to her comments because from what sources are saying, LeAnn isn’t just farting in Cibrian’s face and thinks it’s funny, she burps all the time among other shenanigans.
    Leann’s “drunken tirades, crude behavior, [and] inappropriate talk in front of the kids,” is quickly making Eddie regret signing on to do a reality show where he knows it’ll be edited to the producer’s liking and not theirs — so all the disgusting and embarrassing moments will make the final cut.
    “It’s nearly broken them up. LeAnn’s been telling friends that Eddie didn’t approve of her behavior on the show. He doesn’t even want to promote it,” the source says.
    “She thinks it’s normal to get into bed and burp and fart under the covers and waft it toward Eddie. He doesn’t want his wife to look that way for the world to see.”
    That’s pretty disgusting. But what is a poor man like Eddie supposed to do? He left Brandi Glanville for the pure fact that LeAnn’s bank account was filled with millions while Brandi was struggling to pay her monthly rent.

Cibrian has accepted the fact that LeAnn can behave really trashy and once the show airs on VH1 he’ll have to pull himself together and put up a front like it doesn’t bother him because let’s not forget that LeAnn pays the bills and gives him allowance money.
    “At one point on the show, she says something ridiculous about sex to the kids, and Eddie tries to stop her. I’m sure [Cibrian's ex] Brandi [Glanville] will be furious when she sees it.”
    “He’s miserable because he knows he has to be at her beck and call, and it shows. The show is her show as far as LeAnn’s concerned — she has the final say,” the source added.
    Well, I can’t wait to tune in to watch this mess. Actually I’ll catch this mess online somewhere because I most certainly don’t want to higher up the ratings in order for LePlasticFace to enjoy a second season of this show.

This show being a bigger, and much more costly, flop than Spitfire would serve them right.
    Zooyork likes this.

So are the kids in it or not? Are they using child actors or pixilation?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Dear Calvin, If you wish to work in the entertainment industry you may want to do some research on how viewer ratings are determined so you won't look like an ass as you discuss how you might "higher up the ratings."
    BrickHouse and chartreuse like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Brandi's & Ed's children are NOT in it. Well, they do have pics & older videos of them, but they were not filmed for this program. L's people had to fess up about that after L told that reporter/blogger that the kids would be in it.

yeah Sluce, I saw that too. These people just don't understand that if they are not a Nielsen household, it won't be counted. Of course by watching online, they can see how many hits a site gets though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Wow, the ass-kissing Daily Mail is actually reporting the truth for once, and calling her video cringeworthy? Has hell frozen over? Where is the usual drivel talking about her toned pins?
    Maybe LeAnn has run out of money to pay the Daily Fail. You think?
    Trixie likes this.

Calvin should have also taken a quick peek to see who "the producers" who would edit the show to what they want shown and how. Since the Exec Producers are...Leann and Ed. Pretty hard for either to complain about "editing".
    BrickHouse likes this.

Elite Member

Okay, I just watched the whole promo video with sound. Wow! For a few seconds I wondered what else was playing on my computer & then I realized that those were the 'funny elf voices' she spoke about working on. Yikes.

Oh, and she is the one who called the flannel shirt a parka. Were they so low budget that they could not afford to buy a coat? Even Goodwill carries winter coats.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Someone in the Daily Fail comments pointed out she sings the wrong state. WTF. They didn't proof this well.
    Manistee, MI means Michigan, not Minnesota. She's so dumb.

I actually feel a little sorry for her.Almost. That shoot is just awful

Burping and farting and not showering? She so sexay!

God that video is really shit.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information